InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Identity ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha & Co.

Chapter 7

Two days later, Sesshomaru knocked on Meara's door. He heard a vague, "Come in." and then mumbling. The sight that greeted him was something he would never forget.

Meara was standing wrapped in a very short towel, with her back to him. She bent over and slipped on a thong, then removed her towel. "Kags, did you find it?", she asked, slipping a short skort over the thong.

She turned around to find Sesshomaru staring at her. Meara threw her arms up over her breasts, and screeched, "GET OUT!!!" She turned and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

He was stunned, her nearly nude body, almost made him lose it. His youkai threatened to break the tight leash he had it on. He took a few moments to regain his control, and knocked on the door. "Meara, this Sesshomaru is sorry. I did knock and was invited in.", he said.

"I know. I thought you were Kagome, and I'm sorry. I should have asked who it was at first.", came a muffled reply.

"Then come out of there and let's go.", he said.

"I can't. I don't have a shirt on.", an embarrassed response. She cracked open the door and he could see her beet red face. "My, ummmmmm, you know, is on the bed. Would you get it for me?, and a shirt from the closet?", she asked.

Just as Sesshomaru picked Meara's bra up, Kagome rapped on the door, and came in. "Meara, I was ..........................", she trailed off at the sight of Sesshomaru holding a bra. Her eyes flew to Meara's face, then to Sesshomaru's, then she started laughing. Which in turn made Meara realize what Kagome just walked into, and she started laughing.

Kagome walked over and took the bra from him and said, "Why don't you wait outside a few minutes. Meara will be ready shortly." He nodded and left.

His thoughts were on Meara and what he saw. The graceful curve of her back, flowed into a well rounded ass. When she turned, her breasts were full and perky with rosy-brown nipples. "Kami, how am I going to handle this? When I look at her, I'm going to be reminded of her nude body.", he thought, his body reacting to what was in his mind's eye.

"I keep telling you to decide what you want. If it's not her, then let her go. She turns me on and I want her.", his inner demon broke into his thoughts.

Her body flashed through his mind again. "Maybe, she would let us teach her about sex. She is a virgin, it might be on her list.", Sesshomaru thought.

"We can talk her into it, I know we can. Make her fall in, what humans call, love with us. She will give in then.", his inner demon coaxed. The door to her room opened ceasing all thought, he could only stare at her.

Meara stood there in a tiny pink t-shirt that barely covered her belly, and a black, pleated short skort, that rode low on her hips. A thin gold chain encircled her waist attached to a gold ring that hung from her belly button. Black, tennis shoes completed her outfit. Kagome had braided her hair and it hung lower than her skort.

Meara's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink and she gave him a small smile. "Look, she wants us. Why else would she dress as seductively as she has?", his inner demon spoke excitedly.

Meara's heart skipped a beat at the look in Sesshomaru's eye. "Could he really want me?", she thought, "Why would he? I'm dying, no man would want that." Kagome had talked her into wearing this outfit. She told her to see how he reacted to it.

Kagome cleared her throat, "So, Sesshomaru-sama, where are you taking Meara-chan today?"

"We are going to Nara Prefecture, to Yoshinoyama to see the last of the cherry blossoms.", he said. Then looked to Meara, "I thought you might enjoy seeing them. Koga told me he had followed you through Yoyogi Park, and that you had stopped by the cherry trees there.", he told her.

He held his hand out to Meara, "Come on. It's time to go, we have a bit of a ride there." Meara shot a smile at Kagome, took Sesshomaru's hand, and allowed him to lead her to a waiting limousine.

Meara kept sneaking glances at Sesshomaru during the ride. She was nervous, she didn't know the first thing about seducing a man. "How could I have let Kags talk me into this?", she thought, knowing full well she, too, wanted to see how far she could push Sesshomaru.

As if sensing her nervousness, Sesshomaru started talking about where they were going. He explained about the different sections the mountain is divided into, and the various shrines along the way. By the time he finished, they had arrived at Kinetsu Yoshino Station.

"I thought we would catch the shuttle buses to the top and walk back down. That way you would be able to conserve some energy.", he stated. She nodded her head and gave him a small smile. He led her to the bus stop and the caught the first of two shuttles to the top.

Sesshomaru explained that at the top there were few cherry trees, but he wanted her to see everything. They stopped at the Takagiyama Observation Deck, then down to Mikumari Shrine.

As they left the shrine, Meara reached out and grabbed Sesshomaru's hand, smiling at him. Sesshomaru could feel her excitement building as Meara began seeing glimpses of the Sakura blooms still on the trees.

She began pulling him to move faster to get to Hanayagura View Point. Meara's breath caught in her throat at the sight before her. "It's so beautiful. I've never seen anything like this, pictures just don't capture this completely.", she whispered, awe showing on her face.

It was like Sesshomaru was seeing this through new eyes. He had seen this so many times before and yet, this seemed new to him. He stepped behind her and put his arms around her, resting his chin on her head.

She relaxed in his arms, while she soaked in the view before. She felt a crazy kind of peace, wrapped in his embrace and wanted to stay there forever.

He pulled away from her, "Come, I have a surprise for you. It's a little farther down." He smiled at her, grabbed her hand and tugged. She grinned at him, and let him pull her along. They walked farther down, and Sesshomaru stopped her.

He stepped off the path, and behind a tree sat a backpack. It was yellow, and very beat up. He grinned at her, "This is the backpack that Kagome always carried when she was traveling with Inuyasha." He opened it, pulled out a blanket, and spread it out.

He invited her to sit, then proceeded to pull out lunch for them. Sesshomaru had it packed to include all Meara's favorites. Sesshomaru nodded his approval when she showed him that she ate everything.

"We can rest a while here if you would like.", he told her. She smiled and laid back on the blanket, looking up through the trees.

"Their so beautiful, aren't they?", she asked him.

"I know something more beautiful.", he smiled at her. He leaned over to her. "Don't you want to know what that is?", he teased her.

She looked into his eyes and for the second time, caught her breath. All she could do was nod at him.

He grinned at her. "It's you.", he said as his lips met hers. She snaked her arms around his neck and moaned. Her reaction encouraged him and he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth. His hand found it's was to her bare stomach, and she shuddered at his touch.

Suddenly, the giggling of two young girls caused them to jump apart. Meara's face turned bright red and Sesshomaru gave her a small smile. They looked over to see the teen girls looking at him and giving her a broad smile, as if to say lucky you. The girls went on their way, but the moment was lost. They cleaned up, repacked the backpack, and Sesshomaru shouldered it. Holding hands they headed to Chikurin-in Temple.

After they finished seeing the temple. He asked her if she wanted to catch a shuttle from there down the mountain. She refused saying she wanted to cross the Yoshino Ropeway.

They decided not to stop at the last temple and shrine, instead walked directly to the ropeway. Sesshomaru paid the fare and they crossed it arriving back at their starting point. He helped her into the limousine and followed her inside.

Once inside, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Then, he just held her. She fell asleep in his arms, cuddled tight to him. "Claim her, make her ours.", his youkai demanded.

"I can't, she is tired.", he thought.

"You are going to be too late.", his inner demon warned. Sesshomaru never heard it, he was too busy watching the one thing to fascinate him in a long time.