InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Identity ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha & co.

Chapter 8

Sesshomaru was carrying Meara to her room, when the doctor stopped him, "May I speak with you , my lord?"

Sesshomaru nodded, saying, "Meet me in my office." He continued on his way, Meara in his arms. The doctor shook his head, dreading what he had to tell his Lordship.

She stirred when he laid her down, opened her eyes and smiled at him. He swooped down and kissed her. Breaking it off, "Rest now. I'll be back soon." She nodded and closed her eyes.

He left, going to his office to meet with the doctor. The doctor bowed before him as he entered the room, and Sesshomaru indicated for him to take a seat, than sat down himself. "Now, what did you wish to speak with me about?", he asked.

The doctor cleared his throat and said, "I've had a chance to review her records. I had a colleague look them over as well. From what we are reading, she has Ovarian cancer, stage IV. Based on what we've read she had about 1-2 years. The problem is the last testing done was over 6 months ago, and neither of us would care to guess on what's going on now. The disease progresses differently with each patient, we can only give time frames. Right now, I just don't know."

Sesshomaru felt all the breath leave his body, his inner demon began to howl mournfully. "What if she were to mate?", he demanded.

"Another unknown. It would depend on the demon and the progress of the disease. If she's to far gone, even your blood wouldn't help. The one to mate her could be signing his own death warrant.", he answered.

Sesshomaru thanked the doctor and dismissed him. As soon as they were alone, his youkai pounced, "We must mate her. I want her, she brings us pleasure and makes us see things in a new way. Even if she doesn't survive, we must be able to find her."

"I agree. I do not wish to see the world in black and white again. I want the color she has brought to our life, so it matters not if we live or die. She is what is important.", he thought.

He picked up the phone and called his attorney. It was time to make sure that everything was in order. Then, he called his jeweler and commissioned a surprise for his Lady.

He answered some urgent messages, then went to wake Meara for dinner.

Kagome was coming out of her room, as he came down the hall. "Go right in, Sesshomaru-sama, Meara is expecting you.", she grinned at him.

He stopped at the door and tapped lightly. The sight that greeted him, as he opened the door, nearly drove him mad. Candles had been lit, and the room was awash in their soft glow. A small table had been sat up with their dinner and sake. What caught his attention was Meara herself, she knelt in the center of the bed, nude, her glorious hair down and arranged so that she was barely covered.

She looked him in the eye and said, "I await your pleasure, my Lord." Then, bowed before him.

He began growling and she heard the sound of material tearing. She felt his weight on the bed and suddenly, she was in his arms. His mouth on hers, bruising her, nipping at her. Demanding complete surrender, she whimpered and gave him what he asked for.

He tore his mouth from hers, "You are certain?" She nodded her head. He groaned and slammed his mouth to hers again. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, tasting her. Again, he pulled away from her, only to move his mouth down the side of her neck, licking and sucking along the way. He hit the spot where he would mark her and drew his fangs along the sight. She shivered and pushed her body tight to his.

He lifted his head and looked at her. Her eyes shone with a burning desire, which sent his inner demon screaming against the restraints he had placed on it. "This Sesshomaru desires you for his mate. Will you mate with me?", he demanded.

She nodded her head, and he said, "Do exactly as I say." He lowered his head and captured her nipple in his mouth, causing her to moan.

She reached up and pushed his head to her, and said, "Yes."

He picked his head up again, smiling at her, gently pushed her down to the bed. He settled his body over hers, she could feel his hard on pressing against her womanhood. He started kissing her again, then moving downward, stopping at her breasts. Farther down her went and she began to moan louder.

He slid his body down, so that his face was at her center. He looked her in the eye and slipped his tongue into to her. She shivered and whispered his name. He lifted his head and said, "You like that, do you? Wait, we have only begun, there is so much more." He delved back into her center and this time, suckled her and she went nuts.

She began grinding her hips and asking him not to stop. She cried out when he did stop. He smiled at her, reached up and dug his claw into his shoulder. He looked at her, "Bite down there as I enter you. I want our bond to be complete, therefore you must mark me as I mark you." He slid into her and they bit down on each other's shoulders simultaneously. He felt her tightness, but that she felt no pain at his intrusion.

Immediately, Sesshomaru felt the bond. He could feel her need and desire, just as she could feel his. He began moving within her and she went over the edge quickly. Her arousal never wavered, she began screaming through teeth clenched into him. Over and over he brought her to the peak, each time both felt the intensity of her orgasm.

He could not hold back any longer, and began pounding into her body. He could feel her peak coming again and this time he went with her to heaven. He roared as he spilled his seed into her and she screamed as her orgasm hit.

Still inside her, he rolled over, taking her with him. They lay there, entwined in each others arms, sated and exhausted. "You are mine, now. You will never leave my side, if you do I could die.", he stated.

Meara lifted her head, "What did you say?" Tears coming into her eyes, "Sesshomaru, you know I'm dying. Why did you do this, if it will kill you?"

"Mate, my youkai blood should cure you, but if it does not, I would have no desire to be without you. My choice is you, and no other. You have shown me that I no longer lived, just existed. This Sesshomaru wishes to live and not exist.", his tone brooked no argument.

"Now rest, I want my mate ready for me soon.", he smiled at her. She laid her head on his chest, both closed their eyes and were asleep in moments.

He awoke to Meara riding him, he growled at her pleasure filled face. He started thrusting his hips in time with her rhythm. She moaned, "Sesshomaru, my love, what have I done to deserve you?"

Suddenly, he flipped her over, so that she was on her back. "You have that wrong. It's what have I done to deserve you?", he asked her. Starting a new rhythm, one that soon had them both moaning and panting. He sent her over the edge, and followed her willingly, roaring again.

This time he did pull out of her, and she grinned at him. "I thought you had need of me.", she said. He chuckled a little at her, and kissed her. She broke the kiss, "I'm hungry. Wait, I'M HUNGRY!!!!"

She jumped off the bed and grabbed their dinners, then crawled in bed beside Sesshomaru. "Let's eat, Mate." She began feeding him bites, between her own bites. Laughing and kissing him through out the entire meal.