InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Feelings ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]




Evilchild here with chapter 4! Sorry it took this long!

Disclaimer: see chapter 3

Enough talk, on with the story!

Sesshomaru 'awoke' the next morning to find himself combing his fingers through Inuyasha's long mane. He stopped for a moment then continued when he heard Inuyasha whimper softly. He stopped again and caressed the smooth cheek facing him. "Wake up Inuyasha." he whispered in his ear.

Inuyasha moved as if in protest and gripped a handful of Sesshomaru's top and snuggled up against his chest. "No."

"Why not?"

"Too comfy.." Inuyasha's tail moved from side to side as

he relaxed completely into him, his body molding into his. Sesshomaru smirked and pulled Inuyasha's ear. Inuyasha's eyes snapped open and he pulled away to glare at him while Sesshomaru only smiled at him. "What was that for?!"

"I was only trying to get you up."

"And pulling my ear was the best thing you could think of?"

"Yes."

"Humph!" Inuyasha got up and did a lazy stretch. Sesshomaru couldn't stop himself from watching him stretch, knowing what laid beneath it. Inuyasha noticed him staring and smirked, "Like what you see?" That got his attention and he quickly turned away. "It's Ok. I really don't mind." He smiled and plopped himself back on Sesshomaru's lap, Sesshomaru turned to glare at him. "What's for breakfast?"

'You.' "Whatever I can find."

"I'll help!"

"I'll do just fine on my own." Inuyasha pouted and Sesshomaru kissed his forehead. "But you could help me by watching over Rin... and Jaken."

"Ok. I'll try not to kill Jaken."

"Good. Now get up so I can get breakfast."

"Fine!" He got up and sat by Rin and Jaken as Sesshomaru got up to search for something to eat. Inuyasha watched him leave and turned around to see a smiling Rin.

"Hi!"

"Hi."

"Are you Sesshomaru's new friend?"

"No. I'm his brother. Younger brother actually."

"Really. No wonder you look alike!"

"Yeah."

"You're Pretty!"

Inuyasha looked shocked, "What?"

"You're pretty. Just like Sesshomaru."

"Oh."

"I like your puppy ears too!" One ear twitched and turned away from Rin. "Can I touch one?"

"Sure." Rin got up and walked over to Inuyasha and petted one of his ears. The other ear flattened against his head as she reached for it. Every time she reached for it, it moved out of her grasp. "Can't catch it?"

Rin frowned and Inuyasha stopped and she quickly grabbed it. "Got it!"

"Great. Just don't pull or yell into them."

"Ok." She began to play with his ears and he purred softly. "Your ears are soft."

"Thanks. I try to keep them that way." Rin giggled happily and Inuyasha smiled.

"I see you two are getting along nicely." They both turned to face Sesshomaru with a carcass laying beside

him.

"Sesshomaru!" Rin let go of Inuyasha's ears and ran to him and hugged his leg. "I'm hungry! Can we eat now?" "It has to be cooked first. I don't want you to get sick." "Ok." She let go of his leg and went back over to Inuyasha. "Do you want me to start a fire?"

"No. I'll do everything. You just relax for awhile."

"But I'm done relaxing!"

"No." Inuyasha pouted and crossed his arms over his chest and turned away. "Big baby." he muttered under his breath. One ear swiveled towards his voice.

"I can hear you, ya know."

"Your point is..."

"If you're talking about me don't say it out loud."

"I don't think so."

"You make me sick sometimes."

"I know." Sesshomaru proceeded to make the fire and got some sturdy logs and set up the meat to cook. It was least an hour before the meat was done... and Inuyasha ate at least 3/4 of the whole thing. "I see you were hungry." Sesshomaru stared wide eyed as Inuyasha quickly devoured the left overs. They were lucky to get even a little something.

"That was great!"

"Wow!" Rin touched Inuyasha's stomach and felt how flat it was. "Where did all your food go?"

"In my stomach?"

"Where?"

"Somewhere?"

'How odd. Inuyasha didn't eat this much before.... what happened?'

"Sesshomaru!!!"

"What whelp!?" he said unconsciously.

"I asked if you were hungry because Rin still is."

"I'll live. You probably need it more than I do anyway. I'll just get Rin something else to eat."

"Ok. I'm going to take a bath now." He got up and walked towards a nearby lake. Sesshomaru stopped in mid-stride and turned to stare at Inuyasha's retreating back, his hair and tail swishing behind him in an erotic dance. He quickly turned back around and walked off, trying to ignore his growing erection.

Inuyasha undid his top and slid it off and moaned softly as the cloth caressed his nipples. He was still highly sensitive to touch and the more he tried to ignore it the harder it became. His own clothes were starting to get him hard! He sighed and let his pants fall to the forest floor. He slowly took off the collar just in case a shock came. When none came he threw it to the ground but he

didn't change back to his normal self. With Naraku he didn't expect to. He slowly walked into the water until it was half way up his chest. He brought his tail between his legs and combed it with his claws.

He hadn't even been in the water a good thirty minutes when he smelled Sesshomaru. He turned his head towards him as he sat next to him. "The water is relaxing, isn't it?" Inuyasha couldn't stop himself from staring at Sesshomaru's hard, well-toned muscled chest. "Like what you see?" he said with a smirk, mimicking Inuyasha's earlier words. He blushed and turned away. Sesshomaru, on a an impulse, pulled Inuyasha into his lap, so they were chest to chest and combed his hair. Sensing that Sesshomaru would do him no harm, he closed his eyes and purred softly as he massaged his back. "Are you sure you're not a cat demon?"

Inuyasha smiled against his chest, "Dogs can purr. They just have to try reallly hard."

"Really." Sesshomaru liked to hear Inuyasha purr so he moved his hands to his sides and started to massage them. Instead of the purr he was expecting he heard a small moan. His hands moved down to his thighs and he heard a soft sigh. He continued to caress his body as he made soft moans and sighs of pleasure. Sesshomaru was getting excited as he felt Inuyasha's hardness against his stomach and he himself moan out as Inuyasha moved his bottom against his sex. Inuyasha lifted up his head and looked at him with hazy violet as he felt Sesshomaru hard against his rear.

"Sesshomaru?"

"Inuyasha..." he was silenced as Inuyasha brought his lips to his. Sesshomaru gripped his head as the kiss become more passionate. Inuyasha wrapped his legs around Sesshomaru's waist, pushing his sex against his abdomen. Sesshomaru pulled away, breathing heavily, "Stop this Inuyasha. You're not ready for this."

Inuyasha gave a cry of frustration as Sesshomaru pulled him away. He started nibbling on his neck and his hands stopped what they were doing. Inuyasha was horny and he was doing everything in his power to make Sesshomaru fuck him. Sesshomaru growled and had Inuyasha pushed up against the bank of the lake. His face was mere inches from Inuyasha's, his lips a touch away from his. "Stop. This. Now." He should have stopped this before it had started. Now his scent had

quadrupled and it was becoming difficult to resist. Inuyasha caught Sesshomaru off guard and buried Sesshomaru's head in his neck. Sesshomaru sniffed once and absently licked his neck. Inuyasha moaned and moved Sesshomaru between his legs. He growled out a threat as Sesshomaru tried to move away.

"Please Sesshomaru... take me now. Make me all yours." Sesshomaru groaned out as Inuyasha wrapped his legs and arms around his body. As Inuyasha licked his neck, all rational thoughts flew out of his head and he picked up Inuyasha and laid him down gently on the ground.

As soon as he hit the ground he began attacking his face and neck. He growled savagely and bit into his tender neck and started to drink his blood. Inuyasha gasped in pain at first but it quickly subsided as the pleasure soon took over. He felt Sesshomaru stab his tongue into the wound and he winced at the pain he felt. Sesshomaru pulled away and licked the wound as an apology for the pain. He leaned down towards his lips and kissed him. Inuyasha licked at his tongue and tasted his and Sesshomaru's blood there. "You're mine now Inuyasha." he whispered.

"Yes... take me please!" Sesshomaru brought his fingers to his mouth and he all too happily started to suck on them. Sesshomaru moaned as Inuyasha licked the pads on his fingers and swirled his tongue around them. He pulled them out when they were thoroughly wetted and brought one finger to his entrance and slowly pushed it inside.

Inuyasha tightened slightly but quickly relaxed. Sesshomaru added another finger when he sensed

Inuyasha was ready and pulled them apart. He pushed the last finger inside and searched for that elusive spot that would drive Inuyasha mad with pleasure. Inuyasha's back arched and he sucked in a sharp gasp of air when a finger pushed against his sweet spot and Sesshomaru smirked. 'Found it.' He continued to finger fuck him for awhile before taking them out and started to jerk off Inuyasha. "Give me something to fuck you with Inuyasha." he whispered into his ear. Inuyasha

moaned and came into his hand.

Sesshomaru scooped up some of his essence and rubbed it on himself. He positioned himself in front of his entrance before plunging into his tight heat. "Oh, God..." Sesshomaru had to force himself to keep from moving as Inuyasha adjusted to him.

He felt him relax around him. "Move now!" Sesshomaru happily obliged and fucked him hard. "YES! Fuck me harder!" Sesshomaru started to pound his tight little hole mercilessly. Inuyasha moaned loudly and grabbed Sesshomaru down and kissed him hard. Sesshomaru shifted his hips and slammed back into him. "Uhnnn...!"

his back arched as he hit his spot hard and he came again with a cry, splattering his and Sesshomaru's chest and belly with cum, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Sesshomaru lasted a few more minutes as Inuyasha tightened spasmodically around him before he, too, came with a small groan, filling Inuyasha with his seed. Sesshomaru fell on top of Inuyasha and scooped him up in a hug. "Mmm.. that was great." Inuyasha purred.

"Yes." he said nuzzling his neck.

"Sesshomaru?"

"Yes."

"I.. I love you."

"What?"

"I love you. I have for a long time. I never said anything because I thought you hated me and if I had told you I thought would only hate me more."

"I don't hate you. I never hated you. I only acted the way I did so I could protect you."

"..Protect... me..?"

"If anyone were to find out about you and I, your life would be in danger. I didn't want that to happen. I was afraid for you. I still am." he said softly.

"Don't worry about me. That's a just a risk I'm willing to take."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. But I want to see my friends again."

"Ok. We'll start looking first thing tomorrow. Right now we need a bath to clean up the mess you made."

"Hey! I didn't do this by myself!"

"Well, you made it."

"Let's just take that bath."

"Let's."

Naraku groaned as he sat up. 'Damn dirty dog. This is going to take some time to fix.' He got up slowly and walked to a dresser and picked up a wooden doll and wrapped a long strand of black hair around it. 'I don't want to shock him so I'll hurt him another way.' he laughed evilly, 'Through his friends!'

t.b.c

End Chapter 4

Well I'm done with this chapter and I hope you liked it so far. Anywayz.. chapter 5 and 6 are done so if you want it up soon review me telling me to get the chapter up and I'll get it up as soon as possible. The gang will be he next one but they won't be there long.

Guess what! I have a little mini.... something, can't really call it a story. It was made by me, my sister and brother (My sister started it!). We were playing that little game where one person writes a sentence and pass it to the next person to write a sentence and so on and make a story. Well, this is called 'Crazed!' It's real stupid. >.>

Koga died from Inuyasha stabbing him in the heart. Inuyasha died ..Sesshomaru gasped and giggled evilly. (Yes, giggled.) Kagome killed Shippo....Miroku groped Sango... Naraku squeezed Kagura's heart... and she died... Kagome died after she ate Inuyasha's buttocks... Sango slapped Miroku...Naraku died from a heart attack...Sesshomaru looked around at the dead bodies and laughed out loud, "All Will Die By My Hands!" and he killed the two remaining people. Then he killed himself.

The End.

Tell me what you think!

Please R&R! ^_^!