InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mommy ❯ Hanyou ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha….but I wish I did

~Hanyou~

I woke up with a start, there was a tremor of pain moving across my abdomen. I sat up and gasped before rolling back holding my belly. I was vaguely aware of the wetness around my legs as I cried out again.

"Koushi!" I cried my eyes watering as the pain hit again. "Koushi!" I gasped again as I tried to get up.

"My Tousan is not here," Sesshoumaru sighed as he opened the door and suddenly looked shocked.

"Sesshoumaru, the baby is coming!" I cried as I gasped again. The pain was happening faster now. "Please, get someone to help me!" I was in tears as I sat up against the pillows, it didn't hurt as much when I was in a curled up position. Sesshoumaru looked at me for a second before running off with youkai speed. I panted as I felt the pain coming in waves. Before I knew it I was surrounded by youkai maids, many crying out and bustling around me. I was in tears and then a cool hand was holding mine and I looked to see the obocchan of my husband beside me.

"KAMI!" I cried as I held onto that cool hand, his eyes on my face and finally I felt him squeeze my hand and I panted as there was a sudden end of the pain. I gasped as I rested my head back against the pillows as one of the youkai maids moved around between my legs.

"Oh, your obocchan is so kawaii," the maid whispered as I heard my first born cry. I laughed as I squeezed young Lord Sesshoumaru's hand before letting go and sitting up. I looked down to see the youkai handing me a crying infant. His little face was beyond kawaii, he was the most wonderful thing I had ever seen.

"My obocchan," I whispered as I held him, he stopped crying and looked up at me, beautiful golden eyes stared back and me from beneath tufts of silky white hair, somewhat red due to his birth. He had two adorable ears sticking up from the top of his head and I giggled as I looked at them, they reminded me of when my Kassan's dog had pups, their ears had been small and bend as my obocchan's were now. "Look, Sesshoumaru, this is your otouto, Inu Yasha. You are his oniichan and you will be the one he looks up to." Young Lord Sesshoumaru seemed lost as he stared at the small little buddle that was curled up in my arms. The infant's eyes moved over his oniisan's face, finally he gurgled and laughed. I smiled and rested back.

"Young Lord Sesshoumaru, Lady Aisuru needs her rest and we need to take care of her. You have done well getting us and being here. Your Tousan will be proud," with that the youkai servants led the obocchan of my husband away and I smiled down at my son.

"That was your oniichan, Sesshoumaru, one day you will be young Lord Inu Yasha, and you and he will be great friends," I whispered as I opened my kimono and offered my child my breast. The pup latched on and I slowly fell asleep with my first born feeding.

~*~*~

"Aisuru, wake up, aijin," Koushi's voice said and I slowly woke up, my eyes blinking away the fuzziness of sleep.

"My Lord, you have returned," I said happily as I found myself hugging something to my chest. I looked down and smiled at our obocchan. "I have someone for you to meet." He looked at his obocchan in wonder.

"I could not see him well while you held him," he whispered, his clawed hand gently stroking the soft ears on the top of Inu Yasha's head.

"This is Inu Yasha," I said as I brushed some of the waxen locks on my child's head. "I think he is the most beautiful infant ever to be born."

"He is beautiful," Koushi whispered as he leaned in close, stroking Inu Yasha's face. "He will have a hard life though. Hanyou are not accepted easily into youkai society."

"Hanyou? I have never heard that term," I said as I looked at my sleeping child's face.

"It means half-youkai half-ningen, many youkai will challenge him thinking he is an easy target because he has ningen blood," Koushi whispered and I growled. He chuckled as he kissed my cheek and I smiled at my husband. "Do not worry, with us and Sesshoumaru to help him, he will be strong and more than a challenge for any who would challenge him to his birthright."

"Thank you, Koushi, I will begin Sesshoumaru's training as soon as I have recovered from Inu Yasha's birth," I said with a smiled.

"Oh, I think you will recover soon. Hmm, Inu Yasha, it is an appropriate name for my son, sleep Aisuru, you need rest, inu-youkai pups are a handful," Koushi chuckled and I smiled at my mate.

Otouto - younger brother

Oniisan - formal of older brother

Oniichan - `cute' form of older brother

Author's Note: Sorry for another short chapter, but I must. Anyway, I wanted to mention that the reason Aisuru didn't call Sesshoumaru - young Lord Sesshoumaru during the childbirth was due to the fact that I think when a woman is giving birth she probably ISN'T thinking about titles. So I wrote it as if she were actually writing while in the process of giving birth.