InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Money vs. Booty ❯ Getting ready ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goth Kag: Thank u loyal fans who are reading. Inuyasha u can do the honors.
 
Inu: Feh
 
Goth Kag: Say it
 
Inu: No
 
Goth Kag: I will get kagome up in here
 
Inu: Fine…you've been a lovely audience,
 
Goth Kag: And?
 
Inu: On with the story…
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
Chapter 2
`Back At Inuyasha's Mansion'
 
 
 
“How can this be? No one, I mean no one has ever rejected me. ME! Inuyasha Takahashi! The most loved man by all women,” yelled Inuyasha as he paced the floor in this room. Miroku was sitting on the bed listening. “…and some men.”
 
“Well maybe she's different.” Miroku said not really caring
 
“Different? Women are not supposed to be different! There're supposed to all love money, cars, and superstars! (I rhymed ^_^)” Inuyasha plopped down on his double king sized bed, the red silk felt nice on his skin.
 
Miroku looked at him, “You are the shallowest guy on planet earth.” Miroku shook his head at him. “Am not!” Inuyasha yelled back sitting up.
 
“What was the first thing you thought when you saw Kagome?”
 
“Damn. I would love to get that sexy thing in here and push it up right-”
 
“See that's how you always are! If the girl gets boring you dump her. The longest girl you've been with a girl is 4 weeks and that's only because Kikyo was rich and you acted like you for got your wallet all the time!”
 
“You are the last person who should be saying that you pervert!” Inuyasha yelled back getting in Miroku's face. Then the phone rang, Miroku walked over to the coffee table in the middle of the room and picked it up,
 
“Hello, Inuyasha Takahashi's residence how my I help you?.”
 
#Inuyasha's POV#
 
I can't believe Miroku had the nerve to say that bullshit to me! Sadly he forgot my good hearing and tries to talk low. The dipstick. I know he's talking to Sango and that she and
Kagome are coming over for dinner.
 
Oh crap! Kagome's coming over for dinner! I rummaged through my closet.
 
Damn! I have nothing to wear! I can't impress Kagome with these old clothes! Then Miroku hung up the phone, “I'm sure you heard so do I have to repeat myself?” I walked out of my walk-in closet, “No I guess you don't. Don't just stand there! Help me find something to wear, damn it!”
 
He walked in and went through my clothes. He pulled out a dark purple long sleeve dress shirt and a pair of black pants. “Well, I know what I'm wearing.” He said then walked out and put it on the bed then came back. I glared at him. The ass hole.
 
“So what does Kagome like?” I asked throwing shirt's and pants everywhere.
 
“She likes a person who can be themselves. But obviously that's impossible for you to do so just guess.” He smirked in triumph. Does he really think he can win? If he does, he's dead wrong.
 
“I will make Kagome fall in love with me. No matter what.” He stared at me for a while as if he was imagining something then he laughed.
 
WHAT THE HELL IS HE LAUGHING AT?!?!
 
You are going to make Kagome, the goddess of beauty and hatred of all playas to fall in love with you?” He laughed again as walked out of the closet, “Good luck with that!” He laughed again then the door slammed.
 
“Laugh all you want but when I and Kagome are in bed try not to be jealous.” I went on looking for something to wear.
 
 
 
&&& Later that Night &&& NormalPOV&&&
 
“So how do I look?” Inuyasha said standing in front of his king sized mirror. His maids and Miroku nodded. The one of the maids screamed, SLAP!
 
“Miroku! Come on your future wife is coming over have a sense of pride.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes. He was wearing a red formal long sleeve shirt and black pants and $1, 000 black dress shoes. Is my face okay?” Inuyasha said posing in front of the mirror. “Your face looks like the same jack ass I know.”
 
“Oh thanks, you're so nice.” Inuyasha sarcastically then the door bell rang. `That's her. Kagome you will be mine. I swear it.' Inuyasha thought as he and Miroku walked down the steps.
 
-Inuyasha's POV-
 
There was a beautiful angel in red. Kagome had on a red dress that went down to mid thigh, it exposed her slender legs and back; two pieces of cloth came from the torso of the dress and covered her breasts and tied around her neck. And her raven black hair was up in a clip. In other words she was sexy.
 
I felt my cheeks heat up. Oh crap I'm blushing! Say something damn it! Say Something!
 
“Hello, come on in.” Smooth Inuyasha, smooth… I smiled one of my `got to love me' smiles at Kagome. She just rolled her eyes at me. I can't believe that didn't work.
 
That always works!
 
She was going to be hard to crack, but I'm so bored I need a challenge. And she is one hell of a challenge.
 
But once I tame her she'll love me…I think…
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Goth Kag : Review!
 
Inu: Why am I running after her?
 
Goth Kag : Cause what I typed so and whatever the author types goes!
 
Inu: Stupid author power…
 
Goth Kag: *types something*
 
Inu: *muzzle appears*
Goth Kag: MUHAHAHAHAHA!