InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Money vs. Booty ❯ Dream on!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goth Kag: Welcome loyal fans!! Let the story begin!!
 
Inu: Oh joy…
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& Inuyasha' POV &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
 
 
 
 
 
 
She finally came back and sat at her desk in the corner of her room. She picked up a pencil and started drawing. I snuck over to where she was and peered over her shoulder. She was drawing a hair style. A very good one I might add.
 
“Hey that's really good.”
 
She turned around and glared at me and with one hand covered her art work. “What would you know about art?” She sneered I went down on my knees, took the pencil and turned the paper over and drew a head shot of Kagome smiling and putting her hair behind her ear. Kagome gasped.
 
“I was the best artist in high school in till they started teasing me and calling me `girly hanyou' and comments like `is that dog boy or a bitch?'” I winced waiting to agree or laugh then I felt arms wrap around my shoulders. My body froze.
 
“I sorry they said that, you are a great artist.” Her voice was kind and soft. I never wanted her to let go. But she did I turned to her; her eyes held pity in them.
 
“Feh, I don't want your freakin' pity.” I walked over to the bed and laid down on my side and watched her.
 
 
 
~An hour later~
 
 
 
 
“Well I'm going to bed, so move over.” I scooted over and she brought up the green covers and got in next to me.
 
 
 
 
&&&& Kagome's POV &&&&&&&&
 
 
 
For some odd reason this feels…..right having Inuyasha next to me. Inuyasha looked at me for a minute then faced his back toward me. That was weird. Where was the cocky, pig headed, always gets the girl, Inuyasha?
 
 
 
 
&&&&& Inuyasha's POV &&&&&&
 
 
 
 
Why the hell am I blushing? What has this woman done to me? I turned over and lay flat on my back. I looked at her in the corner of my eye. Her back was toward me.
 
“Hey Inuyasha?”
 
“Y-yeah.” Oh crap I can't believe I stuttered
 
“Why were you teased in high school?” Why did she care?
 
“Because I'm a half demon and half demons are crash. That's why I worked hard to get to where I am now, cause after that no one dared to comment about my blood.”
 
“But why do you take-yawn-advantage of it?” Do I really take advantage of my fame?
 
“I do?” I heard her turn toward me and look at me with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I felt myself melt into them. Then I couldn't stand it any more. “Kagome will you go with me to the music festival next week? As friends?” I blurted out of nowhere. She stared at me, then her face softened.
 
“Yes as friends.” She smiled then closed her eyes. I grinned; I turned on my side, put my arm under my head and watched her go to sleep. Soon her breathing evened out. My eyes got heavy and I started to drift to sleep.
 
 
 
~Inuyasha's Dream~
 
 
 
 
I slowly opened my golden eyes to meet brown ones, “Good morning, sweetie.” She giggled. I looked around we were in my room, in my bed. She was in a black see-through night gown which looked like something from Victoria's Secret. Then I realized I had my arms wrapped around her waist. She leaned over to me and kissed me square on the lips. I laid there in shock.
 
“What's the matter, Inu?” She said with concern in her eyes.
 
“Uh…h-how long have we been t-together?” I gulped down a nervous lump in my throat. She looked at me as if I were crazy then smiled and kissed the tip of my nose.
 
“6 mouths, silly.” She smiled and got out of bed her lace underwear was see-through like her bra. “I going to go take a shower; you coming?” My eyes went wide. Did she just invite me to see her naked? This wasn't the Kagome I know. Where was the hard core, hard to get, Kagome? I got out of bed and ran up to her.
 
“Who are you and what have you done with Kagome?!” She giggled and wrapped her arms around my shirtless waist. I froze as I felt her lean back and let her hips touch mine. Normally I would do more than anything to be in this position with Kagome, but this was just weird.
 
“Inuyasha you look pale. What's wrong? Usually you wouldn't think twice about coming in the shower with me. Inuyasha?” I looked down at her, dazed. What the hell was going on? Why is she acting like this? This has to be a dream. A real creepy yet sexy dream. I looked down at her.
 
Oh, screw it.
 
I crashed my lips down on hers, but there was no warmth. I opened my eyes to see Kagome fade away. A bright light flashed and now I was on the corner by her apartment building. I looked up at the third window; at Kagome's window. I stood there in shock of what I saw.
 
There was Kagome packing stuff in boxes. And there was a man helping her.
 
“That's everything.” Kagome giggled. The man wrapped his arms around here waist. “I can't wait till you finally move in, Kags.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& END OF DREAM &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
 
 
 
I snapped my eyes open, I could feel sweat on my face. Then I shut my eyes again. Damn morning sun. I felt warmth in my arms. That's weird, my bed is silk and it usually is nice and cool. I ran my hand down whatever was in my arms. There was and arch then it went up to something soft and round-
 
Awww shit.
 
I snapped my eyes open to see Kagome on her side with her face in my chest and I had my arms around her waist with one hand resting on her backside. I put my arms back around her waist and I looked at her beautiful face. Damn she's gorgeous. I fell as if I have an angel in my arms.
 
“Inu…yasha…”she mumbled in her sleep. Is she dreaming about me?
 
“Stop…no…quit… it.” What the hell am I doing to her in her dreams!?
 
“You dip…shit.” My face fell. Oh thanks raise my hopes then mash them into little bits and pieces. Thanks a lot. I saw her eyes begin to open. Crap what do I do? What do I do? !
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
 
 
 
 
Goth Kag: Muhahahahaha!!! Inu is so stupid!! Review pleaz and I will write more!!