InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Dark, Star Bright ❯ Precious One ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of InuYasha are not mine, they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.
 
Warning: Blood play, sexual content
 
=#= Precious One =#=
 
He loves her so much.
 
He touches a finger to her delicate, perfect skin, trembling with excitement and disbelief.
 
She is finally his.
 
In the shelter of his home, under the loving watch of his gaze, there is nothing that can threaten her here.
 
She is safe.
 
With reverent worship, he undresses her slowly, taking care to press kisses on every inch of her body.
 
He will be her first.
 
He holds her close, skin to skin, as he listens to her frantic heartbeat under his ear.
 
She will be his last.
 
With caresses, he immortalizes her in his mind, stringing together his memories of her into a perfect, shining strand of pearls.
 
He will remember her forever.
 
With tender force he joins their bodies together, the triumphant in his eyes clashing with the mute appeal in hers.
 
In his heart they will always be one.
 
He strives towards completion with ardent fervor, his satisfaction coupled with a kind of desperation that comes only with the fulfillment of a desire long denied.
 
He has waited so long for her, only her.
 
In the moment he grasps perfection, he is unthinkingly rough and the first drops of her blood are spilled.
 
It is enough to whet his appetite.
 
The taste of her blood maddens him until he digs deep to free it, watching with fascination as it gurgles forth from her skin like a spring of life.
 
He loves her so much.
 
He drinks all of her…down to the last drop…
 
=#=