InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Dark, Star Bright ❯ Give and Take ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings: Minor
Rated: NC17
 
=#= Give and Take =#=
 
In stifling, cloaking darkness, he crawls to her on hands and knees, defeated once again by his need for her. The hands that reach for her shake with urgency, his claws drawing blood as he blindly strips her. Within moments the musk of sex saturates the air, laced with the salty scents of her blood and tears.
 
The silence of the night, never once broken, settles between them once again. Tentative, tiny hands shell his armor from his body, peal wet silk away from his flesh. The night air cools the moisture on his skin until he shivers, but then soft naked curves cover his body and he is anything but cold.
 
Her lips whisper across his eyelids, her little tongue flicking out to catch the tears of shame that threaten to escape. She lifts and cups his broad palm over one small, round breast, and he is humbled enough to return her gentleness in kind. Fumbling caresses of awkward, sword callused hands bring soft sounds of pleasure from deep in her throat, and the temptation is too great as he presses his face into the vulnerable arch of her neck, wanting to hear every little noise she makes for him.
 
A tortured gasp of disbelief is torn from his lips as she moves her hips and the aching fullness of his swelling erection is embraced by the silky, wet folds of her sex. It is his turn to mutely endure as she grinds herself against him with husky, choked sobs; her pleasure tainted by pain where he hurt her. Yet it is not enough to deter her as she guides him with cool fingers into her wet heat. When she begins to rock herself to completion, he moves in time with her.
 
This time, it is he who willing surrenders his pleasure so that she might find hers. Not until she shatters in his arms does he allow himself to join her in bliss.
 
=#=