InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Dark, Star Bright ❯ Cherry ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 
Warning: Minor in sexual situation
 
=#= Cherry =#=
 
“I require your clever fingers.”
 
She follows him willingly, leaving Jaken and Ahun napping in the afternoon sunshine.
 
“Undress. I will join you shortly.”
 
She stares with open curiosity at his naked form when he emerges from the forest. He eases himself into the water beside her, presenting her with his hair so she can work out the snarls. With her help he washes the heavy silken length, stepping into the cascade of the waterfall to rinse. His smile is wickedly promiscuous, his eyes heavy lidded with illicit thoughts as she stand before him, her tongue out and mouth wide to drink the runoff trickling from his flaccid penis.
 
He reaches through the water to where he has hidden a crock in a niche, breaking the wax seal. Temptingly he rolls the cherry across the pliant softness of her lips, coating them in red stained honey and sake. Before she can draw breath in surprise he pops the fruit into her mouth, watching her face light up as she bites into the sweet tartness.
 
The next he places between his teeth, taunting her with the crimson berry until she begs him to share. Small lips suck the cherry from his mouth as he obligingly bends close. Two more disappear in the process of teaching her to offer him one in return.
 
She squeals in delight as he tosses her up, lays her down before him, and unsuccessfully tries to balance the round fruit on her little nipples, licking away the sticky red trails when they roll off. His hiding of cherries in her belly button leaves her breathless with giggles; the swirl and probe of his tongue tickling her soft, fine skin. False coincidence has him chasing one errant berry across her abdomen and between her legs. He spreads them wide, rolling the round slickness into the nude cleft of her sex. One dexterous twist inserts the cherry into her tight, tiny opening and deep suckling has her panting in short, excited exhales as he extracts it.
 
“Again?” he purrs.
 
“Again!” she demands, squirming in his grip as he complies.
 
=#=