InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlit Drama's ❯ New Discoveries ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(Nope don't own Inu-Yasha and Co. Just thought you should know)

Chapter 2

New Discoveries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< /div>

Inu-Yasha and Kagome reached the lake rather quickly once Inu-Yasha got sick of walking and just picked up Kagome and carried her there. Once they had gotten there he set her down on a rock near the water, and then sat next to her while they waited for Sango to arrive.

They looked out into the water until Kagome finally asked a question. "Inu-Yasha, why did you save me?"

Startled by the question Inu-Yasha spat out in a rather harsh tone, "I already told you cause I care!"

"But what did you mean?" She asked in a rather aggressive tone.

"That you're… umm… well you're my… err uh… my friend." He finally managed to get out, his mind badly wanting to tell her his true feelings, but it was just so damn hard.

"Oh," she barely whispered with a rather disappointed sigh. Even though her sigh was extremely soft and quite Inu-Yasha's sensitive ear's picked it up.

`What does she mean sighing like that? Does she want something? Feh girls are so confusing.' They sat there in silence looking out at the water until Sango arrived. Then Inu-Yasha got up and left. The girls watched him leave and when they were sure that he was gone they got undressed.

"Well shall we Kagome?" asked Sango who was ready to jump in. But Kagome didn't respond. Sango looked back to the bush were Kagome was, "Kagome?"

"Sango, my body changed." She said rather shaken.

"Oh it can't be that bad." Sango reassured her. "Come on out, your just dirty from the fight."

Kagome walked out to were Sango was. Sango's jaw dropped. Kagome was noticeably more toned muscle wise. There were a few other changes though like her arms were a little longer and her legs were a tad shorter. But the most noticeable difference was her chest, where she once had rather small breast they were now large and perky. Just then before Sango could remark there was a loud gasp. Both girls covered up quickly.

Inu-Yasha was just leaving when he smelt him, and knew exactly what he was doing so he changed his course and headed after him. No sooner had he turned around than he had found the perverted monk spying on the girls, with his mouth wide open drooling.

"You lecherous piece of shit quit your perverse thoughts." He had smacked him on the back of the head knocking him over.

The monk quickly got up and moved Inu-Yasha's head to look at Kagome's new form. Out of pure reaction Inu-Yasha let out a loud gasp that both of the girls heard. He continued to stare while they tried to cover up. Finally the girls were able to see who the intruder was.

"Inu-Yasha! You pervert!" Kagome screamed. "Why I ought to..." but she was cut off by Sango.

"Kagome look hands." Sango threw her boomerang hitting Miroku in the head, and revealing his presence. But Inu-Yasha just stood there dumbfounded, staring at Kagome while Sango beat the living hell out of Miroku.

`Gods she's more beautiful than I ever expected.' He thought to himself only being pulled back to reality when Kagome smacked him. "Hey what do you think your doing wench?"

"You pervert you have been staring at me for a while now and I was tiring of it. You're lucky I didn't sit you! Whoops I am so sorry Inu-Yasha, are you ok."

Inu-Yasha cursed as he tried to pick himself up off of the ground when he realized what Kagome had just said had been true, he blushed furiously. "Err… uh… I'm sorry."

But he still almost couldn't help but to stare, there she was standing naked save the towel wrapped around her, mind you the towel barely covered anything. To make matters worse he had just been sat and she was bending over trying to help him, and all he was able to think about was the large amounts of cleavage taunting him. Though again his attention was taken away but this time it was because Miroku's wandering hand had just found its way to Kagome's rear. Sango of course noticed and jealously hit him on the head.

He was immediately up and had Kagome behind him. "Keep your lecherous hands to your self monk," he growled at him baring his fangs.

Miroku apologized profusely before leavening, Sango finally decided that they would have there bath later that night once Miroku had fallen asleep. So it was just Kagome and Inu-Yasha. Though unlike Sango, Kagome really did need a bath. She was covered in blood and dirt for the most part and just wanted to get clean. Inu-Yasha was beginning to feel uncomfortable and was about to leave when Kagome spoke up.

"Inu-Yasha would you stay with me while I bathe?" asked Kagome in the sweetest voice she could muster.

Inu-Yasha's heart began to pound in his chest, and he didn't know what to say. "What!?"

"If you could promise me that you wouldn't peek." She was now blushing and twiddling her fingers trying not to notice Inu-Yasha's response.

Inu-Yasha finally gained his composure. "Feh, what do you want me around for?"

"Well I am not used to being alone while I bathe, and I just don't feel safe." She said rather bluntly.

"You stupid girl you're a demon now you don't need protection, and why in the seven hell's would I want to look at you?" He spat now with his back to her.

"Well if you don't like looking at me so much then why were you staring earlier?" She turned around and walked up to the water. "And if you don't want to stay then go. I really don't care anymore, but for being someone who cares you sure have a shitty way of showing it." With that she took off the towel, threw it to a nearby branch, and walked into the water. When she realized what she had just done she was shocked. `Oh well must be the demon in me,' she told herself.

When Inu-Yasha turned to scold her he noticed that she was in the water, and she wasn't wearing a towel or that swim suite thing she usually wore. His face went crimson and he quickly turned back around. "You should really wear clothes around people," he barked at her trying to sound his normal gruff self.

"I thought you were leaving?" she snapped.

"Well if you don't want me here then fine." He started to get up the whole time thinking, `please say stop.'

"Wait Inu-Yasha I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so harsh." She turned to face him or his back as he had sat back down. "I have a question to ask you."

"Now what do you want?" he almost turned around but stopped himself.

"Um… why did you growl at Miroku, and why were you staring at me earlier?" she slightly blushed when she remembered Inu-Yasha's facial expression.

"Girl I though you said question not questions?" trying to avoid answering the questions.

"Answer the questions Inu-Yasha." She said trying to keep the hanyou on track.

"He was being lecherous." He prayed to the gods that she wouldn't ask for more.

"And about the other thing?"

`Man she just had to ask didn't she. What am I supposed to say, well I thought that I would look at you chest because it was nice, oh yeah. She would sit me in a minute if I said that.' He sat there arguing with him self forgetting about Kagome for a minute.

"Hey Inu-Yasha! Are you going to answer me are just mumble to yourself?" She had touched his shoulder which had brought him out of his daze. When he turned to look at her a feeling he had never felt before hit him.

When he turned around he saw a dripping wet Kagome sitting down stretched out to reach him. The only thing she had on was the towel she was wearing earlier. Her hair was spilling over her shoulders like black ink. Her crystalline blue eyes shimmered in the sunlight, almost dancing like blue flames. The water trickled down her body, the most noticeable water drop was the one that streamed from her hair down her collarbone, and down to her chest that was beyond his sight.

Inu-Yasha felt a burning sensation in his lap. When it hit him what he was feeling he backed away from Kagome he didn't want to loose control. `Damn it! I don't want to do this to her she doesn't feel that way about me. How do you know that? I just do. But what if she does and you really, really enjoy it? Hey shouldn't you be on my side? I am, don't deny it you know you want her. Well yeah but…'

"Are you ok Inu-Yasha?" Kagome had crawled over to him while he was arguing with himself. She was so close.

"Kagome," his voice was shaken and Kagome could have sworn that it was almost seductive. He was lost in the euphoric embrace of her scent. He reached out his clawed hand to her face but then sharply pulled away. "No I can't," he mumbled so low that Kagome almost couldn't hear him even with her new demon ears.

"You can't what, what's wrong Inu-Yasha?" she got close to him once again.

"You don't feel that way about me I could never…" he trailed off into his thoughts looking away from her. He didn't realize that he was talking out loud.

"I don't feel what way?" She put her hand to his face and pulled it to face hers, "you could never what?"

"I… I could never `have' you, I mean it's not like you have feelings for me." He cast his depressed facial expression down to the ground so Kagome wouldn't see it.

"Inu-Yasha you couldn't imagine how I feel about you."