InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More Than You Think ❯ You Taste Better Than You Think ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5
You Taste Better Than You Think
 
She was trying her best to focus on the teacher and not on the fact than Inuyasha had decided to sit next to her that day, that he looked really good and that he was glancing at her constantly and smirking when she blushed. She hadn't seen him before class; he was late. She had been sort of relieved not to see him waiting for her. Koga would have never let her hear the end of it… She was startled when a piece of paper hit her desk. She carefully unfolded it:
“Can't wait to get you alone,” it read. Kagome blushed madly and turned to Inuyasha who was currently smirking at her flushed face. “Something tells me I won't like what you have in mind,” she wrote back.
“Oh, but you'll love it, I assure you.”
“Really? So tell me,” she hesitated before writing the next word, “babe. What exactly do you have in mind?” she wrote and threw the paper back at him. She heard him chuckle and write back. When the paper hit her desk, she scrambled to open it:
“You'd blush if I told you,” it read. Kagome just sank in her chair and blushed. Inuyasha gave her his signature smirk, and a wink for added effect.
When the bell rang, Kagome gulped. Inuyasha got up and waited for her to get her things, before gently taking them from her and leading her out, holding her hand. He stopped at her locker, “What do you have next?” he asked as he took his own books.
“English. You?”
“How nice, I forgot we shared that,” he smiled. He still held all their books when he took her hand gently and led her to her own locker. She replaced her math books with her English ones and he took them again, taking her hand for the third time already and leading her outside of the building.
“Where are we going?” she sighed.
“Somewhere we can be alone…” he smirked.
“Inuyasha,” she warned him, but too late, he had already pressed her against a wall and was towering over her. He placed his hands on her hips and all she could do was stare at him. He brought his lips down to meet hers and she immediately relaxed. Slowly, she slid her arms around his neck and tangled a hand in his hair, opening her mouth invitingly. He growled low in his throat and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her flush against him. She angled her head so he could deepen the kiss, and he did, snaking his tongue in her mouth to taste her. She moaned and her hands found the base of one fuzzy ear. She started stroking it slowly but abruptly stopped when Inuyasha pushed himself off of her.
“Sorry,” she said breathlessly, “You don't like that, do you?”
He looked down and shook his head, “I…my mother used to do that when I was younger, but since she died, I don't let anyone touch my ears…”
“Sorry,” she apologized again, “I won't touch them if you don't want me to…”
“No,” he said, “No, I want you to.” He smiled but the smile transformed into a smirk as he asked, “So, where were we?”
She blushed and pulled his head down. He growled in approval and pressed himself against her again. She parted her lips for him and he slid his tongue inside, battling with hers, making her moan and swallowing the sound. Her hands hesitantly found his ears and she stroked them gently. She learned that it gave him more pleasure than he had told her when he started sucking on her tongue eagerly and let out a moan or two. He pressed her closer and closer to the wall and pushed himself on her so there was nothing between them. He broke the kiss to let her breather and began kissing her neck with an open mouth. “Inuyasha…” she moaned as he made shivers run through her body. He smirked and went up to look at her.
“Say my name like that more ofter,” he growled gently, “Do you know how good you smell?” he asked.
“What do you smell? I don't wear perfume.”
“No, I smell you. I'm a hanyou, remember, I have a good taste of smell. And taste,” he added with a smirk. “You taste even better than you smell.”
She blushed, “Thanks.”
XX
“This is starting to get annoying, Miroku..” Sango whined. They were having lunch…alone. Kagome usually sat with Sango, and Miroku with Inuyasha, but since they had decided to ditch them, Miroku was following Sango around 24/7 and she was getting annoyed.
“Oh, Sango. It's not that bad! Do you hate being with me that much?”
She glared at him, “Yes!” she huffed.
“Look, I'm sorry - ”
“Don't,” she cut him off. “Oh, the lovebirds finally decided to grace us with their presence,” she said sarcastically, nodding in the direction of the two growing forms.
“I can't believe you!” Sango heard Kagome huff.
“Oh, get over it!” Inuyasha snapped back. “Do you have to go flirting with every single guy you see?”
“For the last time, I was not flirting!”
“Yes you were! You were leading him on! You're with me!”
“That won't last long if you keep acting like that!” They had stopped walking and Kagome was getting dangerously close to hitting the hanyou.
“What's that supposed to mean?” he asked angrily.
“If you don't understand that, then God help me!”
Sango and Miroku just stared wide-eyed as they wondered how a couple could go from making out to yelling at each other in five minutes.
“Well, you're gonna have to put up with it!” he growled.
have to!?” she yelled. “I don't have to anything with you!”
“Kagome…” he warned.
“Get out of my face!”
“No!”
“Move!” she yelled as she shoved him aside and walked away.
“Kagome!” he called after her. “Come back! Don't you dare walk out on me, Kagome!
“Don't you dare walk out on me, Kagome!”
She stopped and yelled, not even bothering to look at her mother, “Oh, right! I forgot! That's dad's job!”
She stopped dead and Inuyasha thought she was goign to turn back and go to him, but then, he smelled her tears. `Shit! Shit! Shit!' he thought and ran after her. He grabbed her arm - the one where she cut herself - and she pulled it away, wincing. “Don't touch me!” she yelled and ran away.
“Kagome…” he whispered, but she was gone.
XX
“Please talk to me,” he begged as she swung her bag on her shoulder. She ignored his whining until her bus came.
“Kagome,” he whined.
“Bye, Taisho,” she simply sighed and her tone hurt him, but not as much as the fact that she had called him by his last name. He had never hated it more in his life.
She noticed the hurt look on his face and cringed. She couldn't help it. Before walking in her bus, she pulled him down and kissed his cheek tenderly. She felt him relax and try to hold her longer, but she smiled and pulled away. She walked in her bus, thinking it wasn't his fault he had used the same words as her mother. He didn't know. He couldn't know.
XX
“Show me your arm!” Souta commanded as he barged into Kagome's room.
She blanched. “Wha…” she tried to articulate.
“I'm not stupid!” he yelled, “At least wash the damn blood off the scissors when you're done!” Then his eyes watered. “Kag…I don't want you to hurt yourself…If you…go…who am I going to annoy 24/7?” he asked softly.
She smiled as her eyes watered as well. “I'm not going anywhere,” she sniffled, “I'm certainly not leaving you alone with her!”
His eyes widened. He looked down and Kagome got up, got to her knees in front of him and cupped his face so he could look her in the eye.
“Listen to me, Souta. Don't. Let. Her. Get. To. You. She'll hurt you. Just wait a few more months. When I'm eighteen, I'll use the money dad left for us and we'll leave this place, we'll get our own house. Just you and me, okay?” he nodded. “Just a few more months, Souta…Just a few…” she hugged him tightly and cried in his shoulder. He nodded again and held her tight, trying to hide his own tears.
XX
Kagome was pulled out of her math problem when the phone rang.
“Yes,” she answered.
“I want to talk to Yoko (that was her mother's name…what? I had to invent one!) right now!” a man's voice yelled in the phone.
“She's…not here…” Kagome stuttered, “Who..is this?” she asked, but no one answered, “Hello, hello?” she was cut off by a beeping sound, signalling the line had been cut.
`What are you doing, mom?' she asked herself as she worried her bottom lip.
XX
One of the maids knocked at his door as he was working on his last math problem.
“Come in,” he said, dropping his pen.
“Lord Inuyasha, Lord Sesshomaru would like to see you in his study.”
“I'll be right there,” he grumbled as he got up. The maid scrambled away as he walked to Sessh's study.
“Fluffy,” he chuckled at the door, “It's me.”
“How many times do I have to - ” his brother scowled as he flung the door open.
“Hai, hai, I know,” he laughed as he went to sit on a comfortable red couch.
“Have you chosen a mate, little brother?” Sessh suddenly asked.
“A mate,” Inuyasha worried, “No. Why?”
“You are coming of age in a few months, and Father once told me that at a certain point after your eighteenth birthday, your youkai side would choose a mate for you, if You hadn't chosen one.
“When after my eighteenth birthday?”
“We cannot tell. Only you will know. Your youkai side will become harder to tame and your aura will strengthen.”
“What happens if I haven't chose one yet?”
“You will transform and take the one your youkai intended for you…”
Kagome. A picture of her suddenly flashed in his mind. But, she didn't love him…would she agree to become his mate?
`Kagome…' he sighed.
 
A/N: suspense….lol. Review!!!