InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More Than You Think ❯ Trying Harder Than You Think ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7
Trying Harder Than You Think
 
“Stay with me, bitch,” Inuyasha growled when she tried to pull away. They had been making out against a wall, waiting for her bus. She sighed and kissed him softly.
“My bus is here,” she whined.
“Let me drive you,” he pleaded, giving her a puppy look. She sighed and nodded, and he captured her lips again for a bruising kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back hard.
“What are we doing for my birthday?” he asked her gently when he pulled away.
“I can't tell you,” she smirked playfully.
“Please?” he begged.
She shook her head, laughing. He kissed her again, slipping his tongue in her mouth. “I can't get over how good you taste…” he moaned softly when they parted. His hands went to grab her wrists, stroking her arms gently. She tensed and he smelled her fear in the air. “What's wrong, baby?” he asked softly, his voice heavy with concern.
“Nothing,” she said as she shook her head negatively, pulling him down for another kiss, praying that it would get his mind off the subject. Luckily, it did, and she welcomed his tongue in her mouth again, sliding her hands up to rub the smooth fur of his ears. He growled low in his throat in appreciation, and kissed her more passionately. She mentally smirked; ear rubs aroused him. His hands slid under her shirt, on her back as he pulled away from the kiss to suck on her neck. She moaned and pulled him closer with her elbows, her fingers still stroking his ears.
“Kagome,” he breathed between licks, “I love it when you do that…”
She was about to say something when his hands trailed over to her sides where he grazed her skin lightly, and she shivered instead. He smirked at his effect on her and kissed a trail back up to her lips. Her skin was on fire when he touched her and she never wanted him to stop…It actually scared her. He inhaled deeply as her scent spiked when he licked her lips. She pulled him closer and closer, as close as he could get, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her moans when he licked and sucked on her neck made him bolder and he slid his hands to the back of her thighs, pulling her legs up to wrap around his waist. She gasped, but he didn't give her time to react, attacking her lips once more. All she could do was kiss him back as he supported her weight, helped by the wall, even though she was sure he could have held her single-handedly. She gasped and pulled away from the kiss when she felt something hard pressed against her thigh. Inuyasha abruptly pushed her off of him, looking away so she wouldn't see the blush on his face.
She looked at the embarrassment on his face and decided to make it easier for him. After all, it was a normal feeling she was experiencing as well…She took his hand, smiling. His head snapped in her direction, surprised that she wasn't disgusted. He looked at her questioningly, and she raised herself on tip toes to kiss him gently, whispering, “I don't mind, it's flattering…
He blushed and looked away while she giggled; he didn't blush often.
XX
Sango pointedly ignored Miroku as he followed her, begging her to talk to him. “Please, Sango, just tell me why you're mad at me… I don't understand what I did wrong…” he pleaded. She shook her head and pushed him aside when he tried to stop her. “Please! Just tell me what I did!” he whined, “Please, Sango! Butterfly, sweetie, please!” he begged.
Finally, she stopped walking and he almost bumped into her back. “You…you...disgusting…womanizer!” she spat, “How could you do that to me!?”
He looked confused and frowned. “Wait, I don't understand, what did I do?” he asked her intently.
What you did? You didn't do anything!” she yelled sarcastically.
He growled and pulled her to him forcefully, wrapping his arms around her so she wouldn't move. “Listen to me, now. I don't know why you're mad at me, but I have a hunch it's because of that guy saying you would last two days with me. I'm hurt you'd think of me that way, Sango. That's not what I want, and you should know it. I have made it clear for the past two months that you're all I want, and you still can't get that in your head.” He let go of her to see guilt in her eyes and she immediately looked down. “You seem to know that I change girls like I change shirts, and still you didn't notice that I have been chasing you for a while now. I think you're acting a little pretentious, Sango. Maybe you should try and stop seeing yourself as a victim here. Frankly, I'm sick of it.” And with that, he walked away, his expression unreadable. Sango bit her lip to stop the forming tears and walked back home, everything in her body language saying she felt terrible.
XX
A seventeen year old girl stared at her reflection in the mirror, fixing the strand of hair that was out of place, smacking her lips before motioning carelessly to the movers to take care of the object. She walked one last time in the room, looking around, annoyed at all the boxes around her.
She walked to one of the boxes that weren't closed yet and picked up the album that was on top. A whole album of her and Inuyasha. Inuyasha who was probably wishing she was there with him.
“Inu-baby,” Kikyo cooed as they walked, holding hands.
“Hm?” he answered, smiling in her direction.
“Will you love me forever?” she asked sweetly.
“Hai,” he answered her with another smile.
She gave his hand a squeeze before kissing him softly.
How she missed him…and his being naïve. How stupid he seemed when he didn't worry about her and Naraku. “He's just a friend,” she would often say, and he wouldn't mind. Of course, he was often jealous of the little time she spent with him, so she figured out how to see him without being caught. And then finally she had to move…
“Inu!” Kikyo cried as she launched herself in his arms.
“What's wrong, baby?” Inuyasha asked her, stroking her hair softly.
“My dad…my dad said we were going to move…” she sobbed.
How stupid he had been…All emotional and crap. He had said that they would keep in contact, that they would keep calling each other and visit each other often. How stupid he had been…She had never called him, and he was like a desperate little puppy, calling her, and e-mailing her like some love struck idiot.
She snickered.
“Kiki, why aren't you calling anymore?” he asked when he heard typing over the phone. She was on the computer while talking to him now?
“I've been busy, Inu…” she said carelessly.
“With what?” he growled, “a boyfriend?!”
She laughed as she answered him, “No, of course not…”
“So why are you so distant?” he asked.
“You know what they say, `far from flesh, far from heart' (I have to use this proverb, even though I really don't believe in it…my life is proof that this proverb doesn't mean shit)” she said easily, as if it was the simplest thing in the world.
She could tell he had been heartbroken afterwards. He had never bothered to call again, or e-mail her, and she didn't mind…But now that she was moving back to Tokyo, things were different.
With the physique he had, she was sure he had attracted a bunch of other girls, but she knew that all she had to do was show up so he would fall for her again.
And she would get to see Naraku again…She licked her lips at the thought. She had met Naraku at a concert she had gone to with Inuyasha, and while the crowd was busy screaming and singing, and the music was blaring, she feigned getting lost and had ended up in the bathroom, doing a little more than kissing the black-haired man man. Inuyasha had went looking for her, and she had feigned innocence and had claimed that Naraku had found her and helped her out of the crowd. Inuyasha had been so relieved to see her safe that he hadn't questioned why her lipstick was smeared on her cheeks. Although she had so much makeup on, it wasn't really noticeable.
She snickered. Oh, the rest of her high school years would be fun…
XX
“I got you something…” Inuyasha said sweetly. They were sitting on her bed, supposedly studying.
Her eyes flew from the book she was focusing on to him in an instant. “Really?” she asked awkwardly.
“Yeah,” he smiled, getting up. He reached for his backpack and took a deep breath before pulling out a white plastic bag. He handed it to her and took another deep breath when she started to open it. She eyed him suspiciously.
“What's so scary about this?” she asked when he bit his lip.
“I found it and I thought you'd like it…” he said uneasily.
Kagome frowned and pulled out the shirt that was inside.
It was green.
Dark green.
All she wore was black.
XX
SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for the late update and the short chap, I just had to make it a cliff!!! Heh, bet u all hate me now, huh? And Kinky-hoe (for anime lady pimp! Lol) just had to come in eventually, right? Ooh, you are probably going to hate me…lol
And I noticed that my kisses were getting a little too… erotic…Should I turn it down a notch?
Love, IK Obsession