InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More Than You Think ❯ I Want You More Than You Think ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 12
I Want You More Than You Think
As she walked into the school, Kagome realized that she shouldn't have forgiven him that easily, but she couldn't help it… Her feelings for him were strong. She knew she had made it too easy for him… He had kissed another girl, after all.
`Kikyo' Kagome thought angrily. She would just have to fight back, wouldn't she?
She spotted him leaning against her locker door, waiting for her. When he noticed her, he practically ran to her, taking the surprised girl in his arms. “I'm sorry, baby…” he whispered in her hair, taking in her scent.
Kagome smiled. “It's alright, Inu…” she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.
“I really am sorry,” he repeated, then, cupping her face with his hands, kissed her softly. She kissed him back, nibbling on his lower lip as he held her closer, happily surprised that she wasn't pushing him away. She wasn't really into public displays of affection…
And speaking of public…
Kikyo glared at the scene before her, clenching her fists as people around them started “ah”ing and “oh”ing. She pretended not to notice them - failing miserably - and walked past the busy couple.
Only Kagome noticed her, and she smirked against Inuyasha's lips.
“Baby,” Inuyasha whispered.
“Mh hm?” his girlfriend smiled.
“Happy one month…” he said with a grin.
She laughed a sincere, happy laugh. “Happy one month,” she replied with a wide smile.
“Do you have anything panned?” he joked.
“Actually,” she answered secretively, “I do.”
“Really?” he asked, surprised. “But I did too…”
“What did you have in mind?”
“I'd embarrass you if I said anything,” he smirked.
“Can it wait for tomorrow?” she asked hopefully.
“Sure,” he grinned.
“Then pick me up at seven,” she winked, walking away.
Inuyasha smiled. `Fuck, I love you…'
XX
Kagome frowned as she looked in her mirror. `No…' she thought, `this is ugly…'
She took off her shirt and threw it on the bed with the rest of them. `I'm going to have to get a job… I need new clothes,' she thought as she looked for jeans.
After half an hour of trying on clothes, she made up her mind on the green shirt Inuyasha bought her and black capris.
She put on some eye liner and some eye shadow, blinking a few times at how different she looked with her makeup on. She stared at the mirror for a while.
Inuyasha's eyes roamed her slender legs, then up to her face, where his eyes widened. She noticed this and looked away. “Kagome…” he said, almost in wonder as he walked over to her, taking her in a deep kiss, pushing her up against the door.
Did he like it better when she didn't have all this makeup on? She sighed, wiping a little of it away.
If one didn't know better, she would look very innocent…
After getting ready, Kagome waited for Inuyasha to get her. She had her driver's license in her purse.
“Hey,” she grinned as she opened the door.
“Hey baby,” Inuyasha smiled as he pulled her to him, kissing her softly.
She led him to his car where she sat at the driver's seat. “You're driving?” Inuyasha asked as he bit his lip.
“Yup.”
“But…” he said slowly as he sat next to her.
She glared at him and he nodded, a little scared…
“Where we going?” he asked.
“Somewhere…” she winked.
“Well that's helpful…”
XX
The evening was nice, a little breezy, but perfect for what Yoko (Kagome's mom) had in mind.
“Bankotsu,” she greeted coldly.
“Yoko,” he nodded.
She looked around. The parking lot was empty.
“For how much this time?” she asked quietly.
“Five grand.”
“I don't have enough, and you know it,” she said as she looked down.
Bankotsu sighed. “Alright. Let's make it four.”
She looked at him pleadingly.
“You're killing me here, woman!” he growled.
“It's your fault!” she yelled, “you got me into this shit in the first place!”
“Three grand. You owe me, bitch.”
Yoko nodded, “For when?”
“If I don't have it by next month, look out.”
She swallowed hard, nodding again.
“Now for the rest,” he said with a smirk, “be here tomorrow at nine. You owe me two grand. Gonna have to get to work.”
She looked down, biting her lip, clearly disgusted with herself.
“I'll be there.”
“And don't be late!”
She nodded, watching as he got into his car and drove away. Only then did she let the tears fall. She fell to her knees, her hands pulling and tugging at her hair, sobs shooting through her. “Why did you leave me…?” she cried, “I needed you! I still do! Oh, why did you go, Koishii?”
Her husband had died when Kagome was six and Souta was only three and that's when she had started to go out and get drunk. She had met Bankotsu in a bar and had gone home with him.
Slowly, she started hanging out with him and taking drugs, and now she owed him big time.
All she could do was ask Kagome to get a job so she could continue paying the bills and buy food and other necessities.
“Kagome…” she whispered. The girl was suffering because of her, but when Yoko saw her, she just couldn't stop screaming at her… She couldn't see her with a boy, it made her feel horrible. When her father had died, Kagome hadn't been old enough to understand, and with her constant `where's papa', she was quite a pain during those times.
Most of the time she didn't even realize what she was saying, or doing…She was high, or drunk, or both most of the time and didn't remember a thing in the morning.
She just didn't know what to do anymore, and everything was a mess…a disaster.
XX
“Baby, why are we in an amusement park?” Inuyasha asked, his grin stretching his face.
“Because, this was where we had our first date and this is where we're going every month from now on,” Kagome laughed.
“You're the weirdest person I've ever met!” he joked.
“Hey! I'm insulted!”
“Who ever said being weird is a bad thing?” he said with a smirk. “Personally, I think it's cute,” he added.
“Oh, shut up,” she said with a smile.
XX
“Oh, you're so cheesy!” Kagome laughed as he pointed to their first ride. “It's the same we stated with last time!”
“You're the one who wanted to come here! You're cheesy!”
“Would you shut up and get in, baka?” she said as she stuck her tongue out at him.
“Aw, baby, I can think of better ways to use that sexy tongue of yours,” he smirked.
Her answer was a blush and a light slap on the arm as they got in.
“Remember now, you can always cling to me when you're scared, baby,” he whispered as the roller coaster started going up.
“Oh would you stop - AAAHHHH!!”
XX
“I still can't believe you made me have that same ice cream!” Kagome giggled as she sat down on a bench.
“Oh my God, yours is still better than mine!” Inuyasha said, stunned after stealing a lick at her ice cream.
Kagome laughed, “I can't believe you remember exactly what we did last time…”
“How could I forget?” he smiled, “You made me beg you to go out with me!” he added with a laugh.
“It was kind of sexy, actually,” Kagome chuckled.
After a short comfortable silence, Inuyasha spoke. “I think that shirt is really nice on you, baby.”
“Thanks,” she smiled.
“Ok, please let me have some?” he whined, eying her ice cream.
At this, Kagome burst out with laughter. “It's amazing how you can ruin moments like that!”
“Get over it,” he said as he stuck out his tongue.
“Aw, baby,” she mocked, “I can find better ways of using that sexy tongue of yours.”
He smirked. “I corrupted you, baby,” he growled playfully as he pulled her to him, pressing his warm lips to hers softly, sliding his tongue in her mouth for a quick taste. “See?” he asked when they parted, “your ice cream is definitely better than mine!”
All she did was grin.
“We're still missing one ride,” she said with a wink.
“Let me guess...” he teased, “the Love Tunnel?”
“Mh-hm…” she nodded.
“Then why aren't we in there yet?” he smirked, pulling her up and taking her to the Love Tunnel.
“You two have fun in there,” the supervisor said with a wink, “You'll be all alone, too.”
“Thanks,” Inuyasha said while Kagome blushed, taking her hand and pulling her in the rowboat.
She sat next to him, a little nervous as the bark started to move.
Inuyasha placed his hands on her cheeks, turning her face to his. His lips descended on hers softly, his tongue running along her lips. She pulled him closer, kissing him back forcefully, letting his tongue in her mouth as she sucked on it slowly.
The hanyou broke the kiss, lowering his head to place open mouthed kisses down her neck. “Inuyasha…” she breathed.
“You really like that, don't you…?” he growled lowly, never stopping his ministrations.
“Mh hm…” she husked.
“Fuck, I want you so bad…” he whispered in her ear.
She felt her cheeks heating up and was thankful for the dark so that Inuyasha couldn't see her. “I-I want you too,” she stuttred.
Inuyasha smirked and gave her ear lobe a nip. “Really, now?” he flirted.
She nodded slowly, amazed at how he could make her feel. Who knew her ear could be so sensitive.
“How about we go back to my place?” he breathed as he licked her neck, knowing he could either blow it, or it could be a total success.
“S-Sure…” she moaned, cursing silently at her body for betraying her.
To say Inuyasha's heart leaped would be an understatement… And to say his pants were getting a little tight was another.
Until he remembered something, that is.
XX
Sooooo sorry for the extra long wait, but I gave you guys a juicy erotic chapter, didn't I? And I have IMPORTANT news. I have decided that this story WILL contain LEMONS. Yes, people, actual SEX.
That's why the rating has went up to M, and because the few last chapters were a little… ::cough::
So, there it is, again, I'm sorry for the long wait, and I'll update faster this time I promise!
Love, IK Obsession