InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More Than You Think ❯ Beautiful Love ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 14
Beautiful Love
 
XX
A/N: The song “beautiful love” is performed by the afters. Again, listen to the song when you see it start. It adds to the effect :: smile ::
XX
Inuyasha stared at her, studying her emotions and reactions. He moved a finger inside of her and watched her mouth open and her eyes close. Soft cries left her mouth as he brought his finger in and out, reveling in the way she writhed and moaned for him.
He knew if he went on he wouldn't be able to stop himself from taking her in his true demon form.
But heck, he thought, why the fuck not? He could control his demon side from emerging completely, right?
“I-Inuyasha…” Kagome whined softly, moving against his hand. “You're teasing…”
The hanyou smirked as he studied her harsh breathing and her constant moans. Not as much as you are… He chuckled, whispering seductively, “You want it, baby?”
Kagome whimpered, wanting to cry as he started to move his fingers at a slower pace. “Yash…”
“Tell me you want it,” he breathed in her ear, nipping at the lobe. But Kagome's mind wasn't functioning well enough for that. “Tell me,” Inuyasha repeated, slowing down his ministrations until he'd almost stopped.
“Please…” Kagome begged, not even realizing she was saying anything. “Baby, please…”
“Please what?” Inuyasha asked with a smirk.
“Please… l-love me…” she gasped out.
Inuyasha's eyes widened. He couldn't do this. He loved her. He couldn't take the risk to hurt her. Her first time should be special - no, their first time. He couldn't take the risk to mark her if she didn't even know it might happen.
But he couldn't leave her like this, now, could he?
Inuyasha smirked, gently withdrawing his fingers. Kagome didn't even have the time to react before he was on top of her, her legs resting on his shoulders, his face mere inches from her throbbing nether lips. The girl tried sitting up on her elbows to see what he was doing, but was abruptly cut off by his mouth. All thoughts left her as he devoured her, feasted on her, licked her for all he was.
Soft cries left her lips in torrent, as she bucked her hips up from under him. His hands held her in place as he tortured her in the sweetest way, suckling her to an inch of her life.
Kagome's eyes closed shut as white heat ran through her body. Her whole body tensed as an orgasm rocked her body to the core. His name left her lips, almost in panic, and she didn't even feel him crawl up her body. He wrapped her in his arms, his still hard cock resting on her thigh.
Blue eyes fluttered open, crashing into molten amber. “W-wow…” she whispered. “I had never…” she tried, trailing off as the most beautiful smile graced Inuyasha's lips. They just smiled at each other for a minute, as he watched the rise and fall of her chest.
He had never wanted to tell her he loved her more than then. But he was scared shitless. It would happen eventually, right?
“Kagome I - ” the rest of his sentence was forgotten as he felt her hand gripping his shaft. “W-what?” he asked, his eyes widening in disbelief.
“It's my turn to pleasure you, baby,” she said with a smile.
Sure, she didn't even know what she was doing.
Slowly, she pushed him down, rolling on top of him. I can do this… I can make him feel as good as he made me feel… she repeated like a mantra, crawling down his body, staring wide eyed at his erection.
Okay, now what?!
She took a deep breath, her heart beating like a thousand drums.
“Baby,” Inuyasha started, seeing her hesitation, “you don't have to…”
She shook her head, painfully aware that she looked like an idiot. Summing up all of her courage, her pink tongue darted out to lick the head. She observed Inuyasha's reactions, repeating her actions.
Experimentally, she enveloped her mouth around the velvety skin, looking up to stare at her lover. His head was thrown back into the pillow, his breathing shallow. Figuring that she wasn't doing anything wrong, Kagome lowered her head, taking more of him in her mouth. The harshest of breaths left his mouth, and Kagome went faster, taking more of him in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, sucking all of him that she could. Instinctively, she used her hands to rub the base of his shaft, praying to god that she wasn't hurting him.
She was relieved when his hands went to grab her hair as a brace, and when he lifted his hips to thrust in her mouth softly.
She kept the same rhythm until she heard him groan for her to go faster. The inexperienced girl did as best as she could, even though her head was getting tired.
“K-Kagome…” Inuyasha stuttered, “I'm so close…”
Fuck! Does that mean I have to stop? Kagome wondered frantically, trying to remember what she heard girls say in the gym changing rooms. She closed her eyes, feeling him fill her mouth with hot liquid. It tasted weird, a little salty, but she didn't mind as long as she knew she had pleasured him right.
When she was sure she had swallowed every drop of his essence, she slid back up his body, feeling him wrap his arms around her and pulling the covers to warm their naked bodies.
“I love you…” the hanyou whispered softly, holding her tight against him, both their eyes closed, her face buried in his neck. “I love you so much…”
Wait, what?
XX
Far away, I feel your beating heart
All alone, beneath the crystal stars
I'm staring into space, what a lonely face
I'll try to
find my place with you
“Sango,” Miroku whispered into the phone, “I want to see you right now…”
Sango laughed quietly as she cradled her cell phone, rolling onto her stomach. “And how?” she whispered back, “It's about one in the morning…”

What a beautiful smile
Can I stay for a while
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
My beautiful love
My beautiful love
“I could come see you,” he answered, his voice still low, “my uncle is out for the night…”
“You're alone?” Sango asked with a frown. “Then why are you whispering?”
Miroku blinked. “I don't know… because you are?” he asked, more than answered.
The girl laughed softly. “Can you really come here?” she asked hopefully. She felt like rebelling all of a sudden.
“How about we go out?” he asked with a smirk.

Larger then the moon, my love for you
World's collide, as heaven pulls us through
The secret of the world is written in the stars
I'm carrying your heart in mine
“Where?! It's way too late!”
“We could go to a club,” Miroku suggested, “My cousin could get us in, he's the owner.”
She only had to think about it for a second. “But I feel like being alone with you…” she whispered sweetly.
“Yeah?” he asked with smile.
“Mh-hm,” she nodded.

What a beautiful smile
Can It stay for a while
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
My beautiful love
“I love you, Sango,” he stated, his eyes softening.
“I love you, too, baby,” she replied, her own eyes softening at his sweetness.
“So, should I come over?” he asked slowly.
“Yeah,” she answered, “but be careful, please. It's pretty late and I don't want you to get hurt…”
“I love how you worry,” he chuckled.
“Shut up!” her eyes twinkled as she got up, hanging up the phone. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, deciding she looked cute in her pink pajamas. She brushed her long, straight hair and tied it in a messy bun. “There…” she whispered. She looked natural, but pretty.

Maybe a greater thing will happen
Maybe all will see
Maybe our love will catch like fire
As it burns through me
She sat back down on her bed, and about twenty minutes later, her cell phone vibrated. She looked out her window, spotting Miroku. Saving herself a few minutes on her cellular, she rejected the call, opening the window. Looking down, she whispered, “How are you going to get up here?”
“Come down and open the door for me!” Miroku called back softly.
Sango nodded and walked out of her room slowly, taking special care in opening the door. She tip-toed down the stairs and opened the front door quietly.
Miroku hissed from the cold as he got in, taking in his girlfriend's appearance, and giving her a little kiss on the lips.

Maybe a greater thing will happen
Maybe all will see
Maybe our love will catch like fire
As it burns through me
“Come,” Sango whispered as she led the way to her room. Miroku followed her silently. It was the first time he'd see her room, and was quite curious. He braced himself for a lot of pink when he walked in, but was surprised when her room was just plain white and blue.
“I like your room,” he said with a smile, looking around. Her bed was blue, and her sheets were clear white, she had a white corner desk. White shelves had been stuck to her clear blue walls, making her room look like…heaven.
She put her finger to her lips, signaling him to lower his voice. Slowly, she opened her closet and pulled out a white towel that she tucked on the bottom of the door, so that her parents wouldn't see any light if they walked by. She also removed some of the decorating pillows on her bed and pushed them up against the door, to muffle the sound.

Maybe a greater thing will happen
Maybe all will see
Maybe our love will catch like fire
As it burns through me
“Wow,” Miroku teased, “you don't take any chances, do you?”
“Shut up,” came the playful reply. Sango sat on her bed, her legs crossed, motioning for him to join her. He sat in front of her, pulling her into his arms. Sango smiled, settling herself in his lap.
“I love you…” he whispered as he stared in her eyes.
“I love you, too,” she answered before taking his lips in a sweet kiss. Her arms slid around his neck, while his slid around her waist. His lips moved over hers gently, his tongue probing her mouth, coaxing hers as well. Sango felt that weird, floating sort of feeling. She wondered if all of her kisses with him would feel like this - like she was flying.
And so what if it sounded clichéd?
At least it felt right…

What a beautiful smile
Can It stay for a while
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
Miroku pulled his girlfriend down as he laid under her, breaking the kiss for air. For hours they just laid there in each other's arms, just enjoying the silence, and each other's presence.
Sango buried her face in her love's neck as sleep overcame her. The teenager smiled as his eyes closed as well. They looked sweet, almost angelic, in that room that looked like heaven itself.
Unconsciously, Sango tightened her hold on Miroku and exhaled his name softly.

What a beautiful smile
Can It stay for a while
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
My Beautiful la-la-la-la-love
la-la-la-la-love
My beautiful la-la-la-la-love
la-la-la-la-love
My beautiful love
 
XX
A/N: I'm SORRY! I think I should stop promising faster updates because it seems to be bad luck…
At least it was a nice, cheesy chapter, right?
Everyone's happy… Well, kinda XD
You'll see what happens with Inuyasha and Kagome soon enough.
And for Miroku and Sango lovers, I'm sorry they haven't been in the last two chapters, and I can't believe I didn't realize it before, but they need a bigger role in this fic.
And now, as usual, the problem :: smile ::
Have I ever mentioned that Kagome is based on me? BASED, not completely like me! I exaggerated a lot! Her character is supposed to be like mine, while Inuyasha's is based on… well… Inuyasha, two of my ex-boyfriends, and mostly, on my current boyfriend.
Which leads me to my problem.
I'm changing…a lot.
But I can't make Kagome change that much, yet, since her character is very complex (you'll notice in later chapters) I need to base her on someone, and I can't just start basing her on someone else.
So she's obviously going to change, for the better.
Because yes, I admit, with no modesty at all, that I'm becoming a better person.
See, I can't let her cut herself forever.
She needs someone to slap some sense into her, and I'm still figuring out who, and when.
But no worries, that's for later :: smile ::
Now, focus on the “I love you” issue, and Kikyo. Thought it was that easy to get her out of the way? Think again.
And have any of you noticed that Koga has been very discrete lately?
And things are going to get more complicated with Kagome's mother.
Aah, I can't wait to start writing the next chapter! I think I'm going to start now!
…I think I apologize at every chapter for all the long ANs… Uhh.. sorry?
Love, IK Obsession