InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More to Life ❯ What she wants ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~More to Life~
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha…got it?
 
~Chapter 1-What She Wants~
 
“Come on, bitch! Tease us a bit. Do something hot!” Two men standing outside a brothel shouted to Kagome. She sighed annoyed.
“No thanks, I'm not in the mood.”
“Oh yeah, well you're a prostitute, aren't ya? So get used to it. Or else you won't be getting any money. Now, come out here and let's have a look at ya!” One of the two growled at her.
The other man grabbed her chin and inspected her carefully. “Nah, she's a waste… Her boobs don't even fill that shirt!” He chuckled letting her go as his partner and he walked off to look at other girls.
Kagome groaned disgusted by them and wiped her chin.
“Kagome…”
She turned around and spotted her room mate, Sango entering from her shower.
“I know what you're going through but you really need to attract customers. What's with you lately? You're usually a little bit flirtier than that?” Sango said sitting by Kagome, drying her hair with a towel.
“I just, I'm sick of this kind of life style.”
Sango scoffed. “Join the club.”
Kagome shook her head. “Then why are we even doing it?”
Sango looked outside at a large and bright star. “You're asking the wrong girl…”
Kagome nodded and changed into some pajamas. “Well maybe tomorrow I'll be back in the mood…” Kagome said crawling into her bed.
Sango smiled. “I hope so, we've got a double tomorrow night.”
“Oh?” Kagome asked interested.
“Yeah, the guy who called sounded hot, but you get his friend who apparently just got out of some messy relationship and needs to remember how hot exactly he is.” Sango said cracking up.
Kagome rolled her eyes. “The excuses men make, even when they tell us what their after.”
Sango agreed and crawled into her bed as well.
O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o
Earlier that evening
 
“God damn, woman! What do you want me to tell you?!” Inuyasha growled bitterly at his girlfriend. He and Kikyo had been dating for 2 years now and apparently he didn't feel for her the same anymore. `All he wanted was her body not her heart.' She claim every night when he even started kissing her. She always assumed he was going for more.
“I want you to tell me you love me!” Kikyo shouted back in the middle of his living room. His room mate, Miroku could hear the whole thing.
“I love you! You happy?” He shouted even louder.
“No, because you don't mean it!” Kikyo was now in tears. Miroku could hear her crying from the bedroom and rolled his eyes. `She's so god damn dramatic…why is Inuyasha with her?' He thought as he turned the page of his Play Boy magazine.
Inuyasha's eyes softened. “Of course I mean it, Kikyo…I mean it every time I say it.” He pulled her in for a comforting hug.
Kikyo smiled. “So, you really think I'm the only girl for you?”
“Yeah… sure…” Inuyasha said uncomfortably.
“So…Naraku was lying when he said you were cheating on me?” Kikyo asked, her eyes filled with hope.
“Eh…it…it was a long time ago…” Inuyasha said as Kikyo's eyes ignited.
Miroku winced and prepared himself for the noises he was about to hear.
“YOU BASTARD!!!!” Kikyo screamed and threw a pillow at him, which Inuyasha dodged, followed by the phone, remote, and a lamp.
“How DARE you cheat on ME!” Kikyo screamed throwing more things at him.
Inuyasha backed up so his back was against the front door. Kikyo charged toward him.
Not quite thinking, Inuyasha opened the door just as she fell outside.
He quickly shut it and started panting before letting himself slide down.
Miroku peaked his head around the corner. “Is she gone?”
Inuyasha nodded and held his head with his hands.
“Tiring, isn't she?” Miroku asked walking over to Inuyasha.
“Yeah…” He sighed. “I just didn't think it'd be over so soon.
Miroku shrugged somewhat relieved she was gone.
“But you don't get it… she was the first woman I ever loved. No one could have ever come between us..”
“Except Naraku and his dirty secrets.” Miroku corrected him.
“NOT THE POINT!” Inuyasha barked angrily.
Miroku nodded. “Right, sorry…”
They both sat there in awkward silence when Miroku suddenly got an idea. “I know what will cheer you up!”
Inuyasha didn't look too please about this. “Oh, really? What Miroku? What could possibly cheer me up?”
Miroku shot Inuyasha a devilish grin. “Hookers.”
“Eh?” Inuyasha asked a bit freaked.
“Don't worry, I'll get the hot one and…you can have the other one. I know the perfect duo!”
“You've done them before?” Inuyasha asked dully.
“Just one…but Sango said her friend was hot…then again she also said you were hot so I don't know what to believe!” Miroku said receiving a bump on his head.
“I was only kidding…”
O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o
 
“So…this is the place?” Kagome asked Sango as they pulled up into Miroku and Inuyasha's driveway.
“Yup!” Sango said getting out of the car and adjusting her way too revealing skirt.
Kagome sighed and got out as well. “We'd better be getting a lot of money for this…”
Sango smiled at Kagome. “Don't worry, we will!”
 
A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short…the next one is longer, I promise. I so totally do not know why I started this fanfic…I was just thinking about something like this being interesting. I must warn you all though, this story will most definitely contain mature content so, if you don't like crap like that…don't read. Thanks!