InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Hi people, this is my second fanfic. I hope you guys like the first one.I know it might be crappy to someone you guys. That's why I am actually making a chapter fanfic. It will stink though because I am not good with chapter stories lol. So sorry if this first chap stinks.
P.S. there is going to be lemon later on in the story. I can say probably like in the middle of the story. Sorry, but I won't know how many chapters there will be to this story.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does. Got to give her credits. Both of her anime Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha are awsome. I enjoyed reading it and watching it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue.

"Sesshoumaru please take care of our daughter," said a dying girl on the hospital. A tall man with white hair nodded. "Her name will be Meili. Sesshoumaru raise her up into a woman that isn't like her mother," the lady said with her last breath as she slowly close her eyes and grip loosen. The man looked at the white bundle he is holding left the dead lady on the bed. He did not cry. He did not feel sad. In fact he doesn't feel anything that his wife die. He made a promise to himself that he will raise up their daughter to a beautiful women.

Converting /tmp/phpEKoDso to /dev/stdout