InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Much Needed Healing ❯ Possiblities ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Eyes closed, he inhaled lightly. “She is here” his mind told him. Opening his eyes, he walked through his house with near trepidation. As he moved closer to his bedroom, her scent grew stronger and his breathing shallower. He was beginning to understand exactly why he had wanted her to have vacated his home. As he came nearer to the source of the sweet and tantalizing scent that now filled every room, he felt a burning need within him flare into life. He did his best to ignore his growing desires, not to mention the tightening of his groin, but it was all to no avail. He needed to regain his senses. He needed to come back to himself. He needed a shower.

Stepping into his bedroom, he was met with a sight that nearly undid all of his careful mental planning. There was the miko, now dressed in one of his button down designer shirts, stretched out and asleep on his bed. The shirt was far too big for her, but something about the way it draped about her little body was endearing to Sesshomaru. He had been so concerned with her mental distress and the flaring of her miko powers that he had forgotten to take stock of just how tiny she really was. Yes she had matured since her travels with the hanyou, but her height and physical structure remained much the same. She had a woman's curves, ample and dangerous curves really, but she was without a doubt petite. The large shirt flowing over her small body made a strange memory and new desire burst forth from within.

“Have you something to protect?”

It was the last thing that his father had ever said to him. At the time he had thought his father mad, but now, looking upon this small and fragile woman wrapped in a shirt that was four sizes too large, Sesshomaru came to grips with his father's question. He did indeed desire to protect this miko. She was so tiny, despite her long, smooth legs. Legs that seemed to stretch out into eternity before finally joining a pert and well curved backside...

Shaking his head to clear the licentious thoughts, he turned away from the distraction before him. Since when had he become a hentai?

Pausing to glance down at the obvious erection that his pants could no longer disguise, he determined that it was past time for that shower.

It was going to be a cold one.

*************************************************************

She awoke to the sound of a shower running. Looking over to the clock on the bedside table, Kagome noted that the display read 3:42. Surely that was early for Sesshomaru to be home from work. It seemed uncharacteristic of the taiyoukai to leave the office early. This new Sesshomaru was seemingly full of surprises.

Stretching languidly, Kagome rolled over to see that not only was her host home early, but also that his expensive suit jacket had been flung unceremoniously on the floor. She wondered if he was angry that she was still here, or if all of this strange behavior centered around something else.

Kagome was no fool. She knew that her heart still ached for Inuyasha. But something about being with Sesshomaru had begun to ease that pain. Although she had been appropriately shocked when she had discovered that he had been the source of her pleasure that morning, she could not bring herself to feel ashamed or appalled. Normally, with any of her other one night stands, she would have felt something akin to those emotions. But this morning had been different. And that was part of why she had stayed.

It was true that she didn't have a car to drive home, but she did have a purse with cash. And Sesshomaru did have phones in his home, so calling a taxi was not an impossibility. She could have even called one of her friends. Sure, she hadn't spoken to most of them in months, but they would have been more than willing to come and give her a lift. But she hadn't. Instead, she had wandered around the house, having a bite to eat, watching a little television, and the having a quick nap.

What she hadn't had the desire to do since coming here was drink. On any normal day, she would have been at the bar already, or suffering from the shakes if she was unable to get a drink. But not today. Today, Kagome felt alive, and somehow it all came back to him. So she had determined that she would stay for as long as she was allowed to do so. And despite the fact that he had told her that they would never be intimate again before leaving in a typically brusque Sesshomaru fashion, she had seen desire burning behind his eyes when he turned to glance at her. She knew it was wrong, after all, she loved his brother, but Kami help her, she yearned for his touch as well. This morning had been so quick, and she had been half-asleep for most of it. Kagome wanted more. She felt her thighs growing slick with moisture at the memories.

Standing and looking at the closed door to the master bath, Kagome thought that now might be an excellent time to find out if she really had seen lust lurking behind Sesshomaru's cold words.

*********************************************************** *

OK, I know I promised you guys a lemon like 2 chapters ago, but I'm trying to keep these chapters shorter than the ones in my other story. It's just a little experiment I'm working on. Anyhoo, have no fear, for surely you can see where my naughty muse is going to take this in the next chapter right?

Muse: Who likes hot shower sex?

Author: OH! I DO! I DO! *jumps up and down while frantically waving arms in the air* ME! ME! ME!

Hehehe.
~omizumaru