InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mutations ❯ Deseption ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
A/N: I don't own Inuyasha or X-Men. I would also like to take a second to reply to one of my reviews by saying MIMIC IS NOT LIKE ROGUE!!! They have some similarities in their powers. Yes. But, they're completely different people. Mimic's powers lets him copy anything he sees for a set amount of time. Rogue drains a persons powers and life force until they either become unconscious or die and she can use their powers for only a small period of time that is unknown. If anything, Mimic is like Kakashi with his Sharingan.

Kagome turned to see Inuyasha, his bangs covering his eyes as he stood in front of her. She tried to talk, but no words came out. She had needed him and he appeared.

"Stop crying," the hanyou repeated his voice calm as he raised his eyes to meet hers.

Kagome wiped her eyes and forced a smile. "Hi, Inuyasha." She took a step closer to the man and swallowed a sob.

"Keh," he smirked, but his eyes told a different story.

"Where'd you come from?" Kagome asked, casually.

"I was picking something up from the store," he said, pulling a small bag out of his pants pocket and putting it back.

Kagome looked back into the pizza shop to see that Mimic was gone. "You wanna walk back together?" Kagome asked quietly, her cheeks turning red.

"Feh. Do what you want." Inuyasha passed Kagome as he walked toward the school.

Inuyasha and Kagome walked back in silence until they reached the school building. Inuyasha stopped as he stepped inside.

"Inuyasha?"

"I gotta go." Inuyasha ran off out of the school. Moments later. Kagome looked over to the corner of the room where Mimic was coughing violently and throwing up blood.

"Mimic? You okey?" Kagome ran over to where the young man was standing over a trash can.

"Yeah. Fine." He fought of catch his breath before replacing his mouth over his nose and mouth and standing up straight.

"What happened?"

"Don't ask if you don't wanna know," he reminded, walking away slowly. "And trust me, this you don't want to know."

A/N: I'm going to stop here because I think it's a good place to end the chapter. REVIEW.