InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mutations ❯ Not Mutant (part 1) ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
A/N: (yawn) I'm annoyed by the fact that people are reading but not reviewing so as punishment, I'm going to make this a one pager...I've only gotten about 5 total reviewers...I don't own Inuyasha or X-Men...

Inuyasha walked slowly into the Danger Room, keeping his eyes on the ground as he walked. "Good evening, class. As you may or may not know Mimic will not be joining us today or ever again for that matter because he has left the-," he paused, looking up. 'That's strange.' He looked around at the class, most of which was smiling wickedly back at him. He searched their faces for answers. When he found nothing, he sniffed the air. "Wow..." he rubbed his forehead and looked up at the cieling. "This is akward."

There was a light tap in front of the hanyou as an invisible figure landed and began to speak. "You can say that again, Dogboy," a dark voice said as a young man appeared.

"When'd you get back?" Inuyasha said, smiling slightly.

'When they figured out I was never a mutant to begin with,' a voice said in Inuyasha's mind.

Inuyasha gave Mimic a puzzled look. "What?"

Mimic shrugged innocently. "Oh, nothing. It just kind of wore off."

Inuyasha watched the young man as he walked over to join the rest of the group and shrugged. "Whatever. Alright simulation start."

A/N: Look at it in my point of view, I'm writing full chapters every day and you guys don't write a sentance to comment...(starts crying desperately)....I need anything you have to say! I'll take flames, critisism, comments, suggestions, ANYTHING!!!