InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mutations ❯ One trick always diserves another ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
A/N: wtf? Appearently Inufan13 thinks that this is the last chapter... wierd... whatever. I don't own Inuyasha or X-Men...

Inuyasha leaned over so that he was at eye level with Kagome. He began slowly, carefully, searching her eyes. "Kiss me..."

Kagome let out a short gasp and took a short step back. "What?" she squeeked.

Inuyasha stood up straight and smirked. "But, if you don't want to, there will always be another test next month."

Kagome sighed and looked down at the ground, her cheeks turning bright red. "F-fine," she said softly.

Inuyasha moved closer until he was only inches away. Her breath grew shallow as her eyes began to glaze over.

"Have her meet me in the danger room right after dinner," Inuyasha said suddenly with a smirk. He turned and began walking down the hallway again.

She watched him as he walked. 'But-.' she tried to speak but words wouldn't come out. She looked down at the ground. 'What was that?'

........................................................... ........................................................................... ..............

Mimic and Kagome walked quickly into the Danger Room holding a frozen Sango with Miroku following close behind them. They stopped in the center of the room and set her down on her feet. They ran quickly out of the room and Miroku 'pressed play' just before closing the door.

Sango looked around the large room and sighed. "That wasn't right Miroku," she said quietly to herself. 'I don't wanna be here.'

Suddenly, Inuyasha dropped from where he had been standing on the cieling and smirked as he landed on his feet on the ground.

"Simulation start," Inuyasha cracked his knuckles as the forest appeared around him once again. He looked down at the young woman in front of him as she transformed into a panther and sat down, cocking it's head to the side. He looked at the large cat and raised an eye brow. "Giving up?" Sango just stared at him. He shifted uneasily. "What?!"

Sango got to her feet and crouched low to the ground, keeping her eyes wide and 'kitten-ish' as she walked slowly toward him.

"What the hell?" Inuyasha took a short step back as he watched the large cat walk slowly toward him.

As soon as she was only a yard away, Sango roared and pounced, catching Inuyasha off guard and tackling him to the ground with her large paw to his throat. She gave him a fanged grin and he frowned up at her.

"Fine, you pass," he growled, looking off to the side as the large cat got off of him and began walking away. "Cancel simulation." The forest disappeared and the door flew open.

The large cat growled happily as she passed her friends in the hallway.

Kagome turned around. "I'm guessing the 'friendly kitten' routine worked?" Kagome asked hopefully.

The panther nodded as it yawned and padded down the hallway. "I'm going to go to sleep guys. I'm tired," the panther said as it walked lazily into it's room and kicked the door closed behind it.

"I am never going to get used to talking animals am I?" Kagome giggled, turning to Miroku.

Miroku shrugged and began walking down the long hallway. "It gets old."

Kagome turned and smiled as Inuyasha walked out of the large room, rubbing his neck and frowning. "What the hell was that?"

Kagome's smile brightened slightly. "One good trick deserves another," she said, walking down the large hallway toward her room.

A/N: I'm making what I like to call 'episodes' that add to the fic and make it longer as well as add to the different characters...I'm a creative writer that likes to explain his motives...