InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mutations ❯ Answers/Saved ( Chapter 23 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
A/N: I don't own Inuyasha or X-Men... I would like to thank all of my reviewers for...reviewing.

Inuyasha watched as Mimic walked into the laboratory and smirked. "Gave'r her own sedatives?"

Mimic set Kikyou down on the table and turned to the hanyou. "Nope. I used something similar to what they use to knock you out." He looked down at the sleeping woman. "Except stronger."

"What are you going to do with her?" Inuyasha asked, flexing his claws.

Mimic looked up at Inuyasha and frowned. "She was telling the truth. She doesn't want to hurt you."

"So, what?" the hanyou growled, getting ready to attack the unconscious woman. "She said she would help me and she stabbed me in the back."

Mimic raised his hand, lifting Inuyasha into the air and increasing the air pressure to knock him to the ground. "You're not going to kill her until I get some answers." He walked over to the front of the table and held his hands over the woman's head. "She's being paid..." he closed his eyes and began searching her mind. "...by those people that were keeping you in that lab...." he cocked his head to the side. "..somebody blocked her mind. All I can find is an address..." he opened his eyes and smirked. "It's a warehouse downtown. There's something going on down there."

Inuyasha stood up and growled up at Mimic. "I'll get you for that later!" He stood up and ripped a second table to his left apart. He used two of the strips of metal to bind Kikyou to the table before walking toward the door. "Let's go!"

Mimic cracked his neck and followed the hanyou. "Where?"

Inuyasha turned a corner and began knocking on the doors of two of his students. "We're going to the warehouse," he turned around and watched the students walk out. "Alright. Sango, Kitty, and Mimic. Let's go."

............................................................. ........................................................................... .................

A young man wearing a lab coat and a black mask over the lower part of his face walked into a small room. He looked down at the table and frowned a the unconcsious young woman laying on it. She had white hair with small black streaks going through it. He looked at the woman's ears and smirked. 'Dogboy's got a cousin,' he walked around the table and pulled out a small syringe from his pocket.

He walked over to her head and inserted the needle into her neck. The chemical only took seconds to wake her. Her blue eyes shot open and her breathing became shallow as she looked around. She looked up at him and began struggling against her restraints. "Let me go!" she roared at the young man.

She immediately froze and watched curiously as the man's eyes began turning yellow. "Don't move!" he ordered. She tried again to get away but felt her body being held still by an invisible force. Suddenly, her chains began to rip thenselves off of her wrists and ankles. She looked up at the man hopefully and tried to speak but her body was still parelized.

Hovered slowly through the air and was followed by the young man as they left the room. She watched the cieling go by as she was moved through the air.

There was a crash and a bang and suddenly a young silver haired man crashed through a wall and flew past her into the next. He growled and pulled himself out of the large dent and turned to the younger man who had saved her.

"What the fuck are you doing? Knock her out and get the fuck outta here!!!" the man growled before quickly running back through the wall he had been thrown through.

The girl looked up at the younger man and everything began going dark...

A/N: I don't own this new character. As a matter of fact I don't know who owns her. I would like to though and I am waiting for her owner to email me back about what her screen name is so that I can make a proper disclaimer...