InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Child ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Me- if i owned it, why would i be writing on a FANFICTION website? and if i was the creater, i would kill kikyo (because she belongs in hell) and draw sessho so people don't think he's a girl at first.
sessho-"what is wrong with my attire, human?" cracks knuckles
me- "MEEEEEP!" runs away, screaming
 
ch1 the beginning
 
'Damn, that bitch is going to kill me one of these days! Sit is all I'm hearing from her. Stupid wench." Inuyasha thought to himself as he picked himself up out of the crater that looked so must like the outline of his body. He growled as he climbed to his feet. 'Why did I have to do that? I should've known she would sit me.'
 
Flashback
 
"Fuck no, bitch! We have to find the fucking jewel shards! We can't keep taking breaks just because you have those lame ass tests in your time. The reason Naraku has most of the jewel is probably because all you do is sit on your fat ass and complain."
Kagome gasped and yelled back to him, "That's not true! We would still have almost half of the sacred jewel if Kikyo hadn't taken it from me in the first place."
Inuyasha was getting madder by the second. "At least she can protect herself! I'm always getting you away from danger."
"Then go to her! I know that you're always trying to see her!"
Inuyasha growled. "Maybe I will! Like I'd want to stay with you. Kikyo has kissed me and almost tempted me to do more. You haven't even had your first kiss yet, have you? Kikyo is more eager for me anyway."
What Kagome said next shocked Inuyasha and herself. "Because she's a slut!"
Inuyasha was done with talking. His hand came across her cheek with a sound "smack." The blow threw her backward, facing down, onto the ground. As her face lifted to his, he realized to the full extent of what he'd just done. A large red welt stared forming quickly on her left cheek. Tears welled in her deep brown eyes, eyes filled with pain and betrayal. Anger filled her as she opened her mouth.
"SIT!"
The necklace glowed and Inuyasha's face met the ground. "You damn bastard! How dare you lay a hand on me! You have gone too far this time, jerk. You're no longer welcome in my time. I'm going home and sealing the well. Damn you, damn Kikyo, and damn the fucking Shikon!" With that said she turned around and ran in the direction of the well.
 
End Flashback
 
Inuyasha caught a whiff of Kagome's lingering scent. He closed his eyes and swore. 'OH, SHIT! She's in heat!'
'So? Aren't you mad at her for calling Kikyo a slut? She deserves it if she attracts male demons. You should go after her yourself, and claim her.'
'Who the hell are you?'
'I'm the part of you that makes your eyes turn red and the reason you forget yourself. I'm your demon soul, the instinct that tells you to obey your urges. Now, get the human and take her!'
When Inuyasha's eyes opened they blazed fire.
~~~~~~~~~
Sry for really short chap. but it is just the default chap. There is RAPE in 2nd chap. I don't think rape is right, but it happens now and it happened 500 years ago. This is a realistic story. not really fluffy until later chaps. angsty blah blah. if you want to comment on my fanfic, please review.
bakanellie1223
\/ Press me \/