InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Child ❯ Lost Innocence (RAPE WARNING) ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Nothing to say yet except for the following.
~Note to all readers that aren't reviewing~ I would really like it if you just press the damn button!
Disclaimer-
me- hands inu a bowl of ramen, crying ~I can't say it. you do it. WAAAAA!~
inu- chomps on ramen ~houen-aishita doesn't own me or my friends. Rumiko Takahashi is the creater~
me- ~Life is so unfair!~
sry for the long beginning, but I wanted to thank every and respond to their reviews. here you go. ~hands ch2 to you~
 
Ch2 lost innocence
 
"I can't believe that jerk. He hit me!" Her hand came up to feel the swollen cheek. "I'll never forgive him for this! I'm gonna do it. I'm going to seal the damn well." She walked up a hill, the well's clearing just ahead. Darkness had fallen just minutes before and she talked to herself to block out any sounds she might pick up if there was silence.
"Human, other's might start to assume you're insane if you continue to speak to yourself." The voice came from the darkness of the trees, cold and deep as the Lake of Motosu (mentioned in the second movie, even though none of the movies are included in Takahashi-san's story of Inuyasha, the lake does exist).
A gasp came from the shocked girl. 'Sesshomaru? What's he doing here?' As he stepped into the faint light of the moon, something in his stance changed.
(Sesshomaru's mind) 'She's in heat. Even if she's human, her passage will be tight and pleasurable.'
Kagome heard alarms go off in her head, heard screaming, telling her to run, but the taiyoukai grabbed her before she could make a move.
Crushing his lips against her neck and pushing her onto the ground, Sesshomaru tore off her clothes. Whem he saw her breasts bare to him, his mouth came down to claim a rosy tip. He sucked hard and bit her. A clawed hand groped her other breast, the nails cutting into her skin like pins.
She screamed.
Sesshomaru stopped the assault on her chest and smacked her hard on her skull. "Do it again, bitch, you'll get it ten times worse." Kagome turned her head to the side and shut her eyes tightly, trying to block out the sound of the tearing of her skirt.
Kagome's underwear were tossed nearby, onto the ground. His tail slid from where it was resting on his shoulder as he unclasped his armor and took off his haori. Sesshomaru's pants were coming off his hips too, reveiling something she had hoped she wouldn't see. His weapon was huge all over. Hard, thick, and long. Sesshomaru flipped her so her face was in the grass. He positioned himself behind her and shoved in. She was hot, tight, and dry. Her barrier broke as he filled her, tearing under the pressure. Pain cursed through her womb, but that didn't stop him. Sesshomaru didn't even notice. He pulled out and shot back into her body, his hips bucking. Sesshomaru held back nothing, thrusting with all his might. Kagome felt something hot and wet enter her womb as his member pulsed and jerked slightly in release.
His weight fell on her. She felt his sweat sheened chest rest against her back. Tears dropped down her cheeks as silent sobs shook her body. A cry escaped from the back of her throat. Another came and she couldn't keep her pain in anymore. Kagome's weeping was heard by Sesshomaru. He exited her body and looked down at himself. Blood was smeared on his shaft and thighs. He looked at her legs, which were still exposed, and saw crimson stained her aswell. For one fleeting moment, he felt regret that her virginity wasn't taken from the one she cared for, but he scuffed. 'The girl deserves nothing but death. She should know better than to walk in the dark.' But he still felt selfdisgust that he raped his brother's companion, though he did not show it. Then it hit him.
What if a child was conceived? It would be hanyou, but a babe would be a part of him, a boy would be the heir to the western lands. For some extremely odd reason, Sesshomaru was filled with pride. The thought of his seed rooted in a womb to make a new life made him proud. Even if it was by force. 'A lot of demons receive mates this way' he thought.
Kagome's sobs ceased slowly and fell into a deep, exhausted sleep. The taiyoukai lifted her up into a nearby giant tree and found a small pocket between branches just big enough for both of them. As he laid her down, he licked the tears that were drying on her cheeks. When he saw her left cheek was slightly swollen, he growled. 'I striked her on the head, not her face. Where did she get this welt?' Then he remembered what she was saying when she thought she was alone.
 
Flashback
 
"I can't believe that jerk. He hit me!" Her hand came up to feel the swollen cheek. "I'll never forgive him for this! I'm gonna do it. I'm going to seal the damn well."
 
End Flashback
 
'I'll tell her that she will be my mate tomorrow.' He laid himself down next to her and pulled her into his embrace. He soon fell into a troubled sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. I think I did well on this chap. kinda fluffy at the end and a really brutal rape scene, but it ended the way I'd hoped. sometimes I write a story and it comes out all wrong. if I don't like it, I deleted it. this chap (I think) came out good. everything I wanted to happen is in it and I didn't have to delete anything. please review. please no flames, but if I get any, you're just telling me how you feel about it. constructive critizism is good. if you have any ideas on what should happen next, you're welcome to suggest your thoughts. oh yea, please don't report me if you don't like it. others might wanna read.
Bakanellie1223