InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Connection To Kikyo ❯ Rain And Pleasure ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: Inuyasha and Kagome share a night of passion during the rainstorm. Enjoy the lemon! =)

Chapter5: Rain And Pleasure

"Are you cold Kagome?" "A little." She began rubbing her arms with her hands to try and create warmth. Inuyasha grabbed some wood from the corner and built a small fire. "This should help some." Kagome smiled and sat in front of the fire but Inuyasha noticed she was still shivering.

"You should get out of those wet clothes Kagome because they're lowering your body temperature." Kagome nodded and stood up. "What about you?" "I'm taking my wet clothes off too." Kagome stepped out of her shoes and took her socks off.

Then she peeled off her red miko pants and then her white lacy panties came off as well. Inuyasha watched as Kagome slipped out of her now see through white miko top and peeled off her drenched white lacy bra. His beautiful mate now stood before him completely naked.

"I thought you were getting undressed too Inuyasha?" "Oh yeah, right." Inuyasha quickly rid himself of his soggy firerat robes. Kagome noticed a nest like bed made of hay and covered with many fur pelts. She wasted no time in climbing under the top fur blanket and gestured for Inuyasha to join her.

He gladly accepted her invitation and slipped under the thick fur blanket next to her. Kagome snuggled against Inuyasha's broad and bare chest. The feel of his skin against hers was like heaven. He looked down at Kagome just as she looked up at him.

Inuyasha's amber eyes burned into Kagome's blue gray pools intensely. "Inuyasha?" "Yes Kagome?" "Do you love me?" "Of course I do. You know that why are you asking?" "Then show me you love me." "Show you how?" "Make love to me Inuyasha, and don't hold anything back this time." His eyes widened at her request.

"K-Kagome, are you telling me that you don't want me to keep you from getting pregnant this time?" She smiled. "Yes Inuyasha. I'm finally ready to become pregnant with your child." "You're sure this is what you want?" Kagome brought her lips to Inuyasha's in an incredibly passionate kiss.

"Inuyasha I want this more than anything." "Okay Kagome." Kagome began kissing Inuyasha again. He moaned into her mouth when her long slender fingers ran through his hair and found their way to his sensitive ears. Kagome massaged his ears tenderly.

Inuyasha broke their kiss to begin a trail of feather light kisses down her exposed neck. Kagome moaned out in pleasure when his fangs delicately grazed her collarbone. Inuyasha continued his way down to Kagome's firm milky white breasts. He took her right breast into his mouth and gently sucked until he felt her nipple harden.

Then Inuyasha switched his attention onto her left breast and did the same thing to it. Kagome felt her entire body shudder as Inuyasha began showering soft kisses onto her exposed flesh below her breasts. She craned her neck s she could watch him descend to her flat and toned stomach. Kagome let out a small whimper when she felt Inuyasha swirl his tongue around her belly button.

The hanyou soon lost interest in his mate's belly button and continued his way down her stomach to her lower abdomen. Kagome strained to see if Inuyasha intended to go lower or if his quest would end there. Inuyasha planted a few light almost nonexistent kisses across Kagome's abdomen and then went lower.

Kagome's breath caught in her throat as she watched Inuyasha's head dip between her parted thighs. She cried out his name in a broken moan of pleasure as his tongue slid slowly across her core. "Inuuyaashaa! Ahh!" He smirked to himself pleased by the sound of pleasure he had elicited from her.

After a few more flicks of his tongue he was sure she was nearing her climax. Inuyasha stopped his ministrations right before Kagome reached her peak. "Inuyasha why did you stop?" He grinned devilishly from between her thighs. "Because I don't want you to finish like that." Kagome spread her legs wider to give Inuyasha more room as he lay between her thighs.

She shivered as she felt the thick tip of his aroused length gently caress her warmth. "Please hurry Inuyasha!" He chuckled at her anxiousness to have him inside her. Inuyasha then grabbed Kagome's hips and thrust all of himself deeply inside her small body. Kagome cried out in pleasure at the wonderful feeling of her mate inside of her.

Inuyasha soon began an intense thrusting motion into Kagome. She instinctively wrapped her legs around Inuyasha's torso and felt him sink deeper into her warmth. Kagome raked her nails roughly across Inuyasha's back as he increased the speed of his thrusts. She soon felt an incredible heat beginning to build up in the pit of her stomach just above her womanhood.

Inuyasha could feel Kagome's inner muscles beginning to clench tightly around his legnth. He knew she would be reaching her peak soon. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's hips as he stood on his knees. Kagome tightened her hold on his waist and then gripped his shoulders as she rocked her hips against his.

Inuyasha moaned out as Kagome filled herself completely with him. Kagome squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she crushed her hips against Inuyasha forcing his length deeper into her throbbing core. Inuyasha squeezed Kagome's backside tightly as he pressed her against him.

With one final rock of Kagome's hips she reached her peak. A burst of white light flickered behind Kagome's closed eyes as she cried out her husband's name in a pleasure drenched moan. "INUYASHA!!" Inuyasha felt his mate's inner walls clench tightly around his length and it sent him crashing over the edge to his peak as well.

Kagome felt Inuyasha's length throb inside of her as it dumped his seed into the mouth of her womb. Once the last of his essence had trickled into Kagome he pulled out. Kagome collapsed onto Inuyasha's heaving and sweaty chest. "I love you so much Inuyasha." "I love you too Kagome." "So do you think we did it?" "Did what?" "Did we make a baby Inuyasha?" "Most likely. When is your period supposed to come Kagome?" "In like four days." "Then we will know in four days if you're pregnant."

Inuyasha then planted a chaste kiss on Kagome's forehead. "Now get some sleep." "Goodnight Inuyasha." "Goodnight Kagome." Kagome allowed her heavy eyes to finally shut as she felt Inuyasha's arm slip around her waist securely. The two lovers soon slipped into a peaceful slumber from the sound of the falling rain above their heads outside.