InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Cuzzin Shuuichi AKA Kurama ❯ Don't Make A Mess, Yusuke ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ !~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Voting results-

Hiei/Kag~ | | | | | | |

Inu/Kag~ @

Yus/Kag~

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~ #~#~#~

Last Time:

"Would you like to buy some cookies?" A girl scout asked. Kurama in the back of his head groaned.

This Time:

"I am sorry, miss. I do not have--" Yusuke butted in and held up ten dollars.

"How much is the chocolate chip cookies?" Yusuke asked as he shoved Kurama out of the way, who in turn glared at him.

"That would be two dollars and fifty-five cents." She said. Yusuke paid for four boxes which was the ten dollars he had. The girl scout left happily that she had sold some cookies.

"Yusuke, may I ask you a question?" Kurama asked slightly agitated at the fact he was shoved at the back and Yusuke is now stuffing his face with cookies ruining the cleaned carpet.

"What, Kurama?" Yusuke said while stuffing his face with more chocolate chip cookies.

"Where did you get the money to buy those cookies?" Kurama asked.

"Well, I found it under the picture of you and your mom." Kurama's eyes widened. He was on the brink of yelling at Yusuke right now.

"Yusuke…" Kurama said in a deadly calm voice, but Yusuke did not notice.

"Hmm…?"

"Come here right now." Yusuke complied and set his chocolate chip cookies on the coffee table. Once Yusuke came over to where Kurama was, Kurama grabbed him by the ear and said.

"Yusuke, vacuum the floor right now." Yusuke gulped and did what he said. Hiei snickered at Yusuke, who was muttering curses under his breath.

"Who are you snickering at, Hiei?" Yusuke glared at him. Hiei's lips almost curved up into a smirk.

"At you of course, who else would I do that to besides the big oaf?" Yusuke had dropped the vacuum almost breaking it. The vacuum had managed to open and dirt had spread all over the room.

"Yusuke." Kurama managed to say while gritting his teeth. Yusuke looked at him nervously and began rubbing the back of his head.

"Heheheh…. Oops?" Yusuke smiled nervously. The doorbell rang luckily for Yusuke, and Kurama answered it.

~!~@~#~

Mama and I were almost reaching our destination. I bet right now Shippou is crying, and Miroku and Sango are trying to cheer him up. Inuyasha must have said something to him. If Shippou tells me something Inuyasha did something terrible to him, I would sit Inuyasha to the center of the earth and let him burn.

For some reason, fire seems to fascinate me. I do not know why I brought this subject up, but it really does fascinate me. Fire burns with magnificent flames that seem to dazzle. It spreads quickly like rumors.

"We're almost there, Kagome. In twenty-five minutes, we'll be there." Mama said. I sighed happily, because if I stay in this car for another hour I promise you that I would puke.

*Yawn* I… feel… so sleepy…' I mused as my eyes slowly close and I drift off into dream land.

~!~@~#~

"Hi, there. I am selling these books here." It was a solicitor.

"I'm sorry we are not interested in buying any of your products." Kurama said politely. The solicitor nodded and headed out to his next-door neighbor's house. Kurama shut the door and glared at Yusuke.

"Yusuke, clean this mess right now, before I give you a slow and painful death."

"Okay, Kurama!" Yusuke yelled as he started sweeping. It just so happens, Kuwabara was sleeping on the couch. He woke up when he heard "Okay, Kurama!"

"Huh?" Kuwabara groggily said. He opened his eyelids to see Yusuke sweeping.

"Hahahahahahahahah!" Kuwabara was laughing hysterically. Yusuke dropped the broom angrily and began walking towards Kuwabara to pummel him.

"Yusuke, you better be sweeping. Or else?" Kurama said. Yusuke stopped and began sweeping again. Kuwabara was still laughing his head off at Yusuke, when Hiei hit him on the head.

"Hey! What did you do that for, shrimp?!"

"Your laugh is giving me a migraine." Kuwabara was about to hit Hiei on the head.

"Kuwabara, Hiei, stop this nonsense at once. You both are making my headache worsen." Kurama said. They both stopped and Kuwabara sat on the couch watching Yusuke sweep the floor, while Hiei stood in the darkest corner of the room.

End of Chapter

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~ $~$~$~

A/n: Kagome will finally meet Kurama and the gang in the next chapter. If not, it will be the chapter after that.