InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Enemy My Love ❯ new enemy ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own inuyasha Rumiko Takahashi does.

 

 Chapter 7: New enemy

 

 

On the 2 day after the letter was delivered:

 

 

"Father are you sure going to war is the best option?" Miroku had this feeling that something was just off about this whole situation. But his father was adamant about his decision "Son I am only thinking of or people … this peace talk is only a trap. Think of all the villages, City's, Kingdoms he has warred with and conquered. Do you really believe he is not a monster."

 

 

Just as Miroku was pondering this, a messenger came in with news from the king of Ikeda. King Daitetsu was the King Miroku went to make peace with Menomaru opened the letter and read it. "What does it say father?" Menomaru growled and tossed the paper aside. Miroku then picked it up and read it himself.

 

 

/Letter/

 

 

Lord Menomaru,

We had a bargain. You wanted peace for your people and insurance that my clan and I would leave your kingdom alone. And without princess Kagome that deal is now broken. A dead princess can not be my mate.

Daitetsu

 

 

/End letter/

 

 

Miroku looked at his father in shock and anger. "Mate? … Father what is he talking about? How did the two of you come to this arrangement? I was the one doing the negotiating!" Miroku was confused what was Daitetsu talking about? Menomaru couldn’t even bring himself to look at his son. "In the treaty I wrote it in just before you left. You never thought to read it twice. … Always so trusting."

 

 

Miroku was growing angrier by the moment. "How could you? Kagome would have never gone for this!" Menomaru looked up sharply. "Kagome loved her people she would have done anything she could to keep them safe … and if she didn’t understand…" Menomaru sighed deep. "I would have made her understand."

 

 

Miroku shook his head and began to head out the door. "Then I am glade Kagome is no longer with us to see how her own father betrayed her." Menomaru pulled his son back roughly and Miroku pushed out of his grasp. "How dare you!"

 

 

"No how dare you! … Anyway it doesn’t matter! What matters is that now we have yet another enemy, and not just any enemy! Daitetsu panther demon king!" and with that he stormed out of the room leaving his father to think on all that he has done and all that has happened.

 

*****

 

That same night: 

 

 

Kagome was huddled in a corner of Inuyasha's tent. Sleeping on the cold sand. Inuyasha was vastly learning that the girl was stubborn. ~ Stubborn but I can tell she wants to be with me. …Why does she fight it? ~ Inuyasha sat up from his bed of furs. His bare chest showing as the furs fell to pool in his lap. He sighed heavily as he saw the girl shake from the cold. ~I offered her to sleep in the bed with me. I wasn’t suggesting we do anything. ~

 

 

With a stern shake of his head he rose up and went to the shivering girl. I'm not going to let my bitch freeze. ~ Kagome woke the instance he got up from the bed. "W-what are you doing?" she asked in a nervous voice as she noticed his state of undress.

 

 

Inuyasha kneeled in front of her, smirking at the flush that spread to her face and lifted a finger to his lips. "Shhhh." Kagome shivered at the determined look in his eyes. Those beautiful golden eyes. Inuyasha lifted her up bridal style and carried her to the furs all the while never braking eye contact. He placed her on the bed then laid down comfortably beside her.

 

 

"Inuyasha?" she whispered clutching desperately to the covers and pulling them over her chest. "Please don’t." inuyasha closed his eyes then lowered his head and sighed. He placed a finger to her lips to silence her pleas. "Don’t be stupid Kagome. I would never do anything you didn’t want me to do."

 

 

Kagome looked a bit calmer. "Then?" he smiled a rare and beautifully sweet smile. When she turned questioning eyes on him. "Your cold." He stated simply, then comfortably positioned Kagome in his arms. His smile grew wider at the blush that stayed on her innocent face.

 

 

"Go to sleep Kagome you have nothing to fear from me." ~I don’t fear you … I guess what I really fear are these quickly growing feelings I have for you. ~ She didn’t think it right to fall in love so easily. And even if it was real who is to say he feels the same. ~I think my temperamental brother may have taken a liking to you. ~ Rin's words suddenly came back to her, and she momentarily thought she would be for ever red as a deeper blush spread across her face.

 

 

Inuyasha was watching her face the whole time she was mentally talking to her self. ~she is absolutely beautiful. ~ And before he knew it he leaned down and gently place a kiss to her moist lips. Kagome was momentarily shocked but did not pull away.

 

 

Inuyasha on the other hand did pull away. ~That was too nice. If I don’t have her soon I'm going to go crazy. ~ Inuyasha new this was going to be a long night. But her smell around him was soothing to him even though it drove him crazy at the same time.

 

 

A/N: Okay just so you know I made up and added a few characters. And also, all the places in my story are totally made up straight from my imagination. So don’t be like (Ikeda, Where is that? I've never heard of that place.) Nobody's heard of it because it came from this psycho mind J anyway review please let me know what can make my stories better. Hugs and kisses.