InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Enemy My Love ❯ waiting ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does.

 

 

Chapter 8: waiting

 

 

The next morning:

 

 

Kagome woke up to birds singing and the sun shining. She shifted closer to the man she was comfortably wrapped around. Smiling as she pushed his bangs from his sleeping face. ~How can this be? … I love him …I do, I really love him. ~

 

 

Inuyasha moaned and turned his head into her touch. Kagome gasped and thought she had woken him but he seemed to still be sleeping. ~He really is beautiful…but…can I ever be with him? … An enemy to my people. ~ She stroked the lines of his face gently.

 

 

Her gaze shifted down to the lines of his lips. Touching his lips with the tips of her fingers she had a strong urge to press her lips to his. ~He's asleep …right? ~ She thought as she debated with her self weather or not to kiss him. Finding her courage she slowly leaned in and softly pressed her lips to his.

 

 

She was shocked when Inuyasha's arms tightened around her pulling her closer to his warmth. Pulling back as if she were burned she locked eyes with him. "I could wake up like that every morning." Blushing fearsly at his whispered confession Kagome shifted her eyes to his chest.

 

 

Inuyasha chuckled softly at her innocent, and lifted her chin so that he could look her in the eyes. It seemed like an eternity that he was just starring at her. He had wanted to say something to her but the moment he met her gaze he was overwhelmed.

 

 

He leaned in for another taste of her sweet lips. Kagome gasped and inuyasha took the opportunity and entered her mouth. Inuyasha moaned into her mouth thrilled that she did not pull away. Kagome's head was spinning. This man (or hanyou in his case.) had such power over her.

 

 

Kagome had a fleeting thought that he could take her soul in his kiss. If he didn’t already. Inuyasha's hands began to wander down her neck slowly to her shoulder and down her arm, removing her dress along the way.

 

 

Kagome took in a sharp breath as his hands found her round breasts. ~So soft … warm … perfict. ~ He thought as he rubbed at her mounds. Kagome's body was on fire. She never felt this way before. All she could think about in that moment was satisfying this burning desire in the pit of her stomach.

 

 

When inuyasha left her mouth to trail kisses down her neck she let out a loud moan. Inuyasha smirked against her neck and began nibbling lightly at her pulse. He had the strongest urge to mark her here and now but pulled away from her.

 

 

Kagome whimpered at the loss of warmth. ~It's not right…she's not ready yet. ~ Kagome looked disappointed but not only that, he saw something in her eyes. "No." he said softly to her after her recognized the look. Kagome thinking he had rejected her lowered her head. "I underst-" inuyasha embraced her quickly and whispered in her ear. "Stupid bitch … god … I want you so bad … but I can wait."

 

 

Kagome mumbled into his chest. "Wait?" he pulled back with a smile on his face. "I'll wait till you are ready." ~ready? ~ Kagome thought that she had shown she was ready by not resisting him. The look of confession on her face was adorable to him. He leaned in and kissed the tip of her nose. "When you are ready to accept that you are my intended."

 

 

Intended that word rung in her head. He wanted her to accept it accept him. But she did, didn't she? It was just that she cared about her family and her people also. Could she really be allowed to be happy with him?

 

 

Inuyasha rose from the bed and walked to where his cloths were placed. Kagome blushed but could not tare her eyes from his perfectly sculpted body. "Get dressed Keade wants to continue training with you."

 

 

Keade is the queen of a miko village in the west called 'shikon' village. She met Kagome 2 days ago. Keade had instantly sensed miko powers in the girl and asked inuyasha if she could train her powers. Inuyasha thought this was a good thing. If Kagome was to be his mate she would need to protect her self when he was not around.

 

 

This would give him peace of mind. So naturally he agreed. Kagome was happy about this seeing as this is what she was doing before all this had begun. And Keade was a nice old lady. So Kagome straightened her dress and got out of bed to follow inuyasha.

 

 

*****

 

 

Sesshomeru watched as inuyasha lead Kagome to Keade. He had been keeping a close eye on the two since he found out she was the princess. If all went as planed there would be no war no blood shed. Rin came up to Sesshomeru and wrapped her arms around his waist.

 

 

"What are you thinking my love?" he looked down at his mate. <You know what I am thinking> she smiled at him warmly. <It will be fine you will see. > She then looked over to the couple he was watching and her smile grew. "They seem closer."

 

 

Sesshomeru nodded. "His sent is all over her." Rin looked hopeful and squealed in delight. Sesshomeru shook his head at her and said. "But he has not claimed her as his mate yet." Rin's bubble popped and she pouted.

 

 

<It won't be long though. I am confident it will happen before the 5th day. > (A/N: remember the 5 days to reply letter in chapter 6) Rin really hoped so. She liked Kagome a lot and new it would pain her to see this war come to pass. Sesshomeru sensed his mate's unease and embraced her to reassure her.

 

 

"You know… I do this for you." He said softly. She nodded her head. <Yes…and I love you for wanting me safe. But sometimes I wonder … when will it end? > Sesshomeru didn’t even pretend to misunderstand her. "We could stop."

 

 

Rin looked at him in disbelief. "You would leave this war behind?" He shook his head no. "I can't leave this one. If I do word will go out that king Menomaru defeated me and we will receive more threats." Rin lowered her head in understanding. "But … after…" he trailed off knowing she understood. He would go out on no more campaigns after this.

 

 

 

A/N: just so you know this ~ means they are thinking it and this < means mentally communicating with someone. Like Rin and Sessy doJ anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Much love, bye.