InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Enemy My Love ❯ I feel Kagome ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does.

 

A/N: warning lemon alert. Please don’t forget to review. I would really like to know what you think. Whether it's good or bad.

 

 

Chapter 9: (I can feel her, I can feel Kagome.)

 

 

Kagome was happy to spend some time with Keade. She was a pleasant old lady, who was teaching her a lot. She showed her how to bring out her energy to protect herself if she needed. Keade was shocked to say the least at how fast Kagome was learning. It has only been 3 days. If she was given more time with the girl she was sure she could be a very strong miko.

 

 

"That is very good Kagome." The old lady commented on the fact that she pushed her energy into a sword. She was impressed by Kagome she never met anyone quite like her. Kagome smiled at her teacher then she noticed inuyasha watching her from a distance. She shifted her gaze back to Keade trying to hide her blush from Inuyasha. She then looked up to Keade with a question in her eyes.

 

 

"What is it child?" Kagome nervously played with her hands in her lap as she sat next to the old queen. "I … um … how do you know when something is … right?" Keade didn’t know how to answer that question. "What do you mean?" Kagome took a deep breath then let it out slowly.

 

 

Gathering her courage she just spit it out as fast as she could, hoping inuyasha wouldn’t hear. "howdoyouknowwhenit'srighttogiveyourselftoaman?"

 

 

Kea de's eyes widened and repeated in a low voice. "How do you know when it's right to give your self to a man." Kagome keeped her head bowed to embarrassed to look the old lady in the eye. Keade stared at the girls bent head then back to the hanyou trying to look as though he heard nothing.

 

 

"Child … it is right when nothing else matters but the one in your arms." Kagome slowly looked up at the woman talking to her then shifted her gaze to inuyasha once more. She was brought back to Keade when she spoke some more. "You'll know it because you'll feel it. Trust your heart." Kagome smiled at Keades advice. She was an old romantic.

 

 

"Well … I think we have had enough for today." Kagome pouted her lip. She really did like traing her powers. "You tier an old lady out to easily." Kagome gave her a sympathetic look just when another voice scared her from behind. "So then maybe you should find someone younger to train her." The ever so rude Inuyasha said with his famous I know everything look. Keade shook her head at the hanyou. "Would you really trust anyone other then I to train your … intended?" she said with a satisfied smirk when she noticed Kagome's sharp intake of air. ~What does she mean intended? ~

 

 

Inuyasha rolled his eyes at that then took Kagome's hand in his and gently pulled. "Let's go Kagome." Kagome waved goodbye to Keade as Inuyasha dragged her away. She then turned her attention to inuyasha. "Is something wrong?" she asked as they walked. He didn’t answer just stoped short causing Kagome to stumble into his back. "Inuyasha?" Kagome whispered as she stepped back to look up at the back of his head.

 

 

He didn’t turn to face her as he asked his question. "What does your heart tell you?" Kagome's eyes widened. ~Did he hear Keade and I talking? ~ She stared at his back then looked up at his head and saw his ears twitch. ~Cource he did. ~ She sighed. Was she ready to just tell him how she feels? But before she could even think right the words came tumbling out of her mouth.

 

 

"I … I … my heart pounds so hard in my chest … when ever I'm near you." She began and inuyasha turned a bit to look over his shoulder at her. Head bowed and hands shaking she continued with her confession. "When you look at me I get lost in your eyes … I wonder sometimes if I'll be allowed to be happy … with you."

 

 

Inuyasha turned around fully facing her now, he lifted her chin to look into her eyes now filled with tears. "I'm not a slave whore!" she suddenly screamed. Inuyasha was shocked where had that come from? He quickly pulled her into his embrace.

 

 

"Is that what you think? … Kagome I don’t want a whore!" he growled softly. "Don’t you know that yourkia mate for life?" Kagome nodded her head and looked up at him. "Then you must know that what I want from you is not about bedding you." Kagome's heart began to beat a little faster. And she became anxious. "What do you want of me?" Inuyasha looked deep into her eyes as his hand stroked her cheek.

 

 

Kagome thought she would milt into his touch. "I want you … as my mate." He slowly leaned in to take her lips in a soft kiss witch Kagome gladly excepted. "Mine … forever." He whispered against her lips. Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head to the side to deepen the kiss.

 

 

Inuyasha growled low in his chest as his tong stroked hers. Kagome became weak in the knees and Inuyasha tightened his embrace on her waist. For a moment it felt like they where the only two in the world. That is until Inuyasha's ears twitched at the sounds around him. Kagome hadn't noticed the audience around them, and to save her some embarrassment he lifted her up bridle style without braking there heated kiss.

 

 

He then bounced off, rushing to get as quickly as possible back to his tent. He stumbled once or twice when Kagome buried her head in his neck and teasingly nipped at him. ~She likes to bit does she? ~ He thought with an amused smile.

 

 

He carried Kagome into the tent and gently laid her down on the bed of furs. He laid beside her looking deep into her eyes as he stroked her hair and lifted a few strands to his nose. "Your sent is so beautiful." He whispered then leaned down to nuzzle in her neck. "You can say no Kagome … but you have to say it now … I won't be able to stop my self later." Kagome responded by running her fingers through his hair then reaching out for one of his ears. Inuyasha purred into her neck then lightly began nipping at her once he felt her fingers tentatively rub his ears.

 

 

"I don’t know what it is … but I could never say no to you … I feel safe with you." ~And loved. ~ She thought as she tilted her head to give him more access. Kagome moaned heatedly and with that encouragement Inuyasha made quick work of her cloths.

 

 

Kagome was shy she began to shake as Inuyasha simply stared at her. He slowly ran his hands up and down her body memorizing every amazing inch of her. "Goddess." He whispered as he slowly began to take off his clothing. Kagome had never seen a naked man before and her eyes widened at the sight of his manhood. All though she's never seen one before she was sure he was large. Infact she feared he wouldn’t fit inside her.

 

 

A bit of fear began to seep into her sent and inuyasha quickly tried to calm her. He leaned over her burying his head in the crock of her breast purring lightly as he embraced her to reassure her he wouldn’t hurt her. "Kagome." He moaned when he felt her shift around beneath him. Then leaned up to take her lips again. The heat between them was amazing. They craved each other, both wanting release and so much more. Inuyasha trailed open-mouthed kisses down her neck past her collarbone to her breast. The moment Kagome felt his hot mouth around her nipple she began to beg & plead for him. She arched her back and griped his head. "INUYAHA … PLEASE!" she half moaned half-screamed. He was pleased with her response to him. He smirked against her breast and slid his hands down her thighs. Opening her up for him to settle between her legs.

 

 

Inuyasha moaned the moment his erection touched her heated skin. Inuyasha didn’t want to wait any longer. He began nipping his way back up to her neck and shoulder. He punctured his middle finger with his claw and when the blood seeped out he put his finger to her mouth. She took it willingly and sucked at his finger as Inuyasha bit down on her shoulder, groaning at the taste of her. Then with a quick thrust of his hips he entered her as deeply as he could, braking her virgin barrier in the process.

 

 

Kagome screamed out his name her nails digging into the small of his back. Inuyasha arched his back and rolled his head back groaning at the tightness of her walls. He looked down at her flushed face and smiled. Nuzzling her neck he whispered. "So good … Gods you feel … so good." ~I feel good? … You have no idea how good you feel Inuyasha. ~ Kagome thought then froze when she heard him mentally reply to her. ~I'm gonna make you feel this good forever. ~ He smiled wickedly at her but with one thrust of his hip Kagome forgot all about him being in her head and thought only of how good he feels. Inuyasha started a slow rhythm to get Kagome used to his size but quickly realized that wasn’t enough for either one of them.

 

 

Kagome urged him on with her please, and Inuyasha was happy to comply. As they neared their crest Kagome had this urge to bite inuyasha. Really bite him, claim him as hers. Then without even thinking it she did.

 

 

She bit him as hard as she could and when her human teeth made no dent she sent some of her energy into them allowing her to brake his skin. At the feel of her teeth Inuyasha groaned and thrust harder and fasted into her little body, causing Kagome to orgasm. "Inuyasha!" When her walls tightened around him he lurched forward and ground his hips to hers as his seed flooded her womb. "Mine!"

 

 

*****

 

 

In Menomaru's castle:

 

 

Miroku woke with a start. His eyes opened wide and he sat up in bed. "Miroku … what is it?" Sango sat up and warped her arms around her husband. "She … she's alive … Kagome is alive." Sango looked at her husband in shock. "W-what?" Miroku smiled at his wife. "I can feel her … I can feel Kagome."

 

 

 

A/N: if you're wondering what that suck the blood off my finger was, it was to bind Inu and Kag. They had to drink from each other in order for the matting bond to work. And in my story inuyasha didn’t think Kagome's teeth would brake his skin. (Little did he know L.O.L) Ok so what do you think is it yucky or goody?