InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Favorite Fairy Tale ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Shippo poked at the dying embers and muttered. Why did they all have to go off? It's not like he hadn't seen sex before. Mumbling, he dug through Miroku's pack until he found the fishing rod and headed towards the river.

* * *

Kagome moaned and stretched, she felt... safe, safe and warm. Reaching over her shoulder, she felt for the blanket and pulled it up. Behind her, she could hear Sango breathing softly behind her, as warm breath caressing the back of her neck. Moving slowly, she wiggled around until she faced the other woman. Sango's eyes moved about under the lids. She must be dreaming. Kagome gently, trying not to wake up her... friend, got one arm out of the bedroll. Fingers reached up and traced over the pale lips. They were so sweet and she's so gentle. She was kind to me. The lips parted in a sigh as they responded to the pressure. A moan of desire floated out, a shiver traveled down her spine, and settled in the pit of her stomach at the sound. Her lips curled in a smile as she remembered that sound, did she ever. It was almost as good as the sound she made when she kissed Sango's neck.

Moving back, she ran her other hand over the warm skin stretched over hard ribs. Fingers danced over a scar on the ribcage before traveling under a hot breast. She slipped her fingers under the curve, lifting the breast slightly before flicking the nipple with her thumb. A nipple if she remembered right peaked when pinched. Laughing, she pinched it softly, feeling it harden.

Sango's eyelids fluttered, head moving back, as a low long moan slipped from between her lips. Eyes open, Sango tried to focus on the young woman who held her so sweetly. Lips met hers and she closed her eyes again. "Kagome... please?"

A tongue slipped between her lips, fingers dancing down, thumb stroking along the midline. Too soon but not soon enough Kagome's fingers were twinning in the silky strands that hid Sango's center.

"Ka... gome..."

"Shhh... enjoy this Sango." Kagome whispered, her dark eyes connecting to the demon hunter's, "Let me make you feel as good as you made me feel."

* * *

Miroku stared up at the ceiling of the cave, one hand stroking Koga's hair. He had to admit the wolf demon was a good lover, inventive and considerate, even if a bit… too mouthy. A bite back there really wasn't on his list of best things to feel. Stretching, he stood up and looked around for his clothes. Finding them, he brushed off a few flakes of dried semen and got dressed. Slipping on his sandals, he walked over to Koga. "Time to get up."

Koga growled and snapped at the foot that nudged him. "Stop it."

"No, last night was fun but now we need to get up and plan how we are going to get Inuyasha back. You are going to help us aren't you?" Miroku asked, walking to the cave opening. And it's not safe to leave Shippo alone. Once we check on him, we can go bathe in the river. Together."

Koga watched the monk, exit the cave. "Damn it! Do they really think the dog demon is going to leave Sesshomaru? Ahh well, it'll be fun." Dressing in a whirl of wind, he ran out and caught up with Miroku. With one hand cupping his the curve of his hip and the other pressing on his back, Koga kissed the monk deeply. "You know, it won't be the same. By now, Inuyasha has mated to Sesshomaru. It's permanent but if you want to try to get the mutt, then I'll come with you. But I'll need a little help."

"Perman-"

Koga's head tilted back and a howl echoed across the hills flow further and further out but never ending. Miroku stared at the throat before him. Without seeming to breathe, Koga was howling out, loud and clear, his Adam's apple bouncing as the ululations flew out. "Hakkaku and Ginta should be here soon."

"Good." Miroku leaned forward and placed a kiss on the wolf demon's lips. "Hey Koga?"

"Yes?"

Miroku whirled to face the demon, eyes twinkling with mischievous sincerity. "If demons can get pregnant, would you do me the honor of having my children?"

Miroku ducked away laughing as claws ripped through the air over him.

* * *

Shippo sat on the rock, knife cutting through the soft belly of the fish. The other seven lay on a rock, the guts tossed into a bucket. He looked over at the fire burning happily and gutted the fish with ease. Wiping his hands with a cloth, he dug through the packs until he found the cooking pot. Adjusting the tripod stand, he set the pot over the fire. He chopped up the fish into small pieces. It was strange how one demon's mating behavior affected the whole camp.

A flume of dust on the road headed closer, frowning, he covered the remaining fish with leaves and waited. Hakkaku and Ginta stood in front of the pot.

"Hey! Koga will be back soon, until then, clean and chop up the fish." Shippo tossed a fish at each of them and turned back to cleaning his own.

"What do you mean, ya little twerp? Where's Koga?!" Hakkaku looked down at the small fox.

Ginta peeped into the pot, barking a bit when Shippo whacked him. "Hey!"

"Help me finish, and we can eat soon. Koga is with Miroku, in a cave not too far from here. They've been busy together. Inuyasha went into heat and Sesshomaru came to claim him. Sango is with Kagome, and you're gonna help me with dinner so we can all eat before we go to rescue Inuyasha!"

Ginta shrugged and looked at Hakkaku for a moment and nodded. "Very well. Hand me those fish. Hak, go get more water for the soup. Got anything to add into it?"

"Kagome has some 'spices' and I thought I would get some plants from the water. There are some onions down there."

"Hmm, I'll get those."

"Good." Shippo hummed as he kept cutting up the fish, maybe fresh food would get everyone to get together.

* * *

Kagome moved closer to the warmth and hugged it close. Long hair tickled her face. Allowing herself to relax, she opened her eyes and played with the long dark strands. So soft. Her arms tightened around the waist of the person she was laying on. Lips pressed against the soft shoulder. "Sango."

"You're awake, I'm glad. How are you feeling now?" Sango asked, one hand stroking Kagome's hair.

"Better... thank you." Kagome held her close. "Sango... what are we going to do? I can't believe that Inuyasha... I mean it's wrong. It's filthy to even..."

"But Kagome... it isn't. It's a form of love, I suppose." Sango held her close, pale hand stroking the deep hair. "Inuyasha went into heat, he couldn't control that. His scent called suitable mates to him. That Sesshomaru came is a surprise but he is a dog demon."

"But it's his own brother!" Kagome shook her head, tears starting to form at the corners of her eyes. "Why did he go with him? Why couldn't he stay with me!?"

"Oh Kagome... I, I don't know what you know about demon physiology but I've notice that Inuyasha... every time he comes back from being a demon, he doesn't come back fully. He's becoming more and more a demon and not a half-demon. Demons are not male or female they're both. As for why, Sesshomaru mated Inuyasha, although I have an idea. In your time, when they breed animals: dogs, cats, cows, do they not sometimes breed sister to brother or mother to son, especially when they wish to keep a certain trait in a bloodline?"

Kagome stared at her friend, "WHAT?! Of course he's a half-demon! He was born one!"

"I know but he's been changing. It's all about bloodlines. To keep traits in certain bloodlines, sometimes related pairs are mated. There are no other ROYAL dog demons alive except Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. I believe Sesshomaru wants a royal mate to produce royal children."

"But Inuyasha is a male, isn't he?"

"He was born a male half-demon but demons aren't male or female. I believe Inuyasha has changed so much that he is now capable of having children. He's demon enough." Sango brushed the hair from Kagome's face. "We'll go, try to get him back. I promise you. We'll do our best."

"We have to get him back... who knows what Sesshomaru will do to him."

* * *

Jaken scurried down the hallway, his staff held off the floor. Stopping before a wooden door, he knocked with the staff, the sound reverberating down the hall. "Open this door!"

The door opened and young Rin stood there. "Oh hello, Jaken. Does Lord Sesshomaru want to see me?"

"No, no, no. The master did not send me, he likely will call for you in a couple days but right now the master is busy with his mate."

"His mate? When did Lord Sesshomaru get married?"

"He didn't, he claimed a mate; he claimed Inuyasha and Inuyasha has claimed our master. As such, they have shed blood and as his second in command, I have naturally collected some shards of their blood. It's a very sacred moment Rin. It's the blood our master shed as he was mated. If you take it, you must make sure no harm comes it." Jaken held out a piece of floor tile with dried blood on it, over it lay a small piece of sheet. His small clawed hand held it reverently. "The sheet is the blood of the master's mate. Put them away before dinner. And remember, no harm may come to it!"

"Oh, I'll be careful with it. Isn't Lord Inuyasha Lord Sesshomaru's brother?" Rin asked eyes wide.

"Yes, yes, but it doesn't matter. Inuyasha went into heat and Lord Sesshomaru mated him. They have claimed each other so now Lord Inuyasha is also master in this castle. After a few days they will be ready to join us. I want you to be nice to him."

"I promise. Can you tell me more about him?" Rin smiled at him before climbing on her bed. "Please?"

"It's a long story." Jaken warned."

"That's ok, I want to know!"

"I would be pleased to. It all began..."

* * *

Sesshomaru looked at his mate sleeping beside him. Long silver hair hung in sweat-tangled strands. Blood stained the tips and some clumps were matted with it, small streaks of dark red covered the pale face and the single fang that peeked out. A growl of desire rumbled in his chest. Never had he seen a more beautiful sight. Reaching across his mate, he picked up the water pitcher and dipped the end of one sheet into it. Wiping, so very gently, some of the blood from Inuyasha's face, he noticed with happiness, the demon markings had stayed. The pale violet stripes were still prominent on his sharp face, ears laying flat on the pillow. Sesshomaru leaned closer, slipping the covers down to kiss the pale smooth skin, one claw running down the midline. "Mine."

Silver eyes stared down at him. "Yes, as you are mine. Mother was right, this feels... perfect. You belong to me."

"It will feel more perfect the day we announce our mating. And it will grow everyday after that. You belong to me and you will always be mine." Sesshomaru traced one claw down Inuyasha's thigh. His hot breath caressed the smooth skin of Inuyasha's neck. "If I know Jaken, he will be here soon with mementos of our mating. You spilled quite a bit of my blood on the tiles. Exactly the kind of blessing our mating desires."

Inuyasha shivered, one hand reaching behind him to grab hold of his mate, "It... it's so strange."

"That is because we never thought you would become a demon, oh I desired you from the first moment that we met but no one else believed that you would go into heat as we did. However, I am glad you did."

"So am I."

* * *

Kagome nibbled on the fish as she packed her backpack. Turning to Koga, she asked, "How far away is it to Sesshomaru's castle?"

Koga looked at the others and faced her, "About three days away, normally. I'm sure Sesshomaru ran it in under five hours. He had reason to."

"We're gonna rescue Inuyasha, we have to. We can't let Sesshomaru do this to him. Will you help me?"

Miroku jangled his staff and stared at Kagome, "And what if he doesn't want to be rescued, what if he's happy?"

She stared at him, "How can he be? With Sesshomaru violating him? He couldn't help going into heat but he didn't choose Sesshomaru. His brother just took advantage of him. Miroku, we have to save him."

Sango sighed and helped her pack, "Kagome, when we get there, if Inuyasha tells us he wants to stay or that he's not being hurt, you have to let him be, ok?"

"He won't."

"If he does, you must let him go. You can't defeat Lord Sesshomaru when he's fighting for his mate. And if they are mated, then Inuyasha will fight you as well. Please Kagome, let's find out first."

"Ok, we'll ask him, once we free him from Sesshomaru, he won't want to stay with him."

The others looked at each other and wondered if her blindness was going to get them into a war they couldn't win.

End Part 4