InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Feared Lover ❯ The Beginning of Destiny ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Feared Lover
Have you ever wondered what goes bump into the night, or when you are walking alone down a deserted sidewalk, ever wonder why it's deserted?
That is because of me, the creature of the night, the terror everyone is so frighten of. One minute you think you are fine, but get a sense of my aura then your smell changes to fear which only entrances my nose to go after that scent, to have more and more of what causes them fear and stress. The more a person if afraid, the better they taste. That all change with a certain little girl, she was around five, and her dad and she were walking home when out of nowhere I appeared. I instantly grabbed the dad and bit down and drained him of his life source, down he went onto the sidewalk lifeless. But they little girl just look at me with bewilderment and anger, “How could you do that you bug meanie!” as she ran up and started beating my leg. I looked down at her in shock, how could something so tiny and young be not afraid of me? Yeah I killed her old man but ever one was afraid of me yet not she, she had the nerve to stand up to me and yell at me. She intrigued me, I imagine she would be a firecracker when she grew up, and the way she looked now, she was going to be one hell of a beauty. A beauty that will be mine whether she wanted too or not, but sadly I must wait to have her, but it will be all worth the wait I imagined. I then heard sirens coming with my super hearing coming at as at least 10 blocks away. The little girl was still beating me and suddenly I grabbed her arms and crouched down and whispered to her, “When you are older, you are going to be mine, no one else's. By then you will be ready for me to take you, don't go looking for me, I will come for you my pet. Oh and by the way, your old man tasted exquisite, help your blood will be better than this when I turn you, till then good bye love.” As I pushed her down at the last word and flew away just as the cops flew around the corner. I watched from the rooftop at the site an inwardly laugh. The police were freaking out when they saw the geezer's bite marks on his neck, and yet the little girl stayed calm. From her scent she was clearly traumatized and yet resentful. In her mind she was probably making revenge on me. But sadly for her she can never kill me, for I am immortal and soon enough she will be immortal with me. As I rule the underworld with her ruling beside me as my queen of the night. I fled the scene jumping to one rooftop to the next all the way to my hideout. Yes, her destiny is already sealed, for her destiny is controlled by me and when it is time, she will learn her destiny.