InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Heart ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome looked back on the figure standing by the tree as she flew higher and higher with Sesshomaru. A small tear rolled down her cheek as she thought about him. Inuyasha. She sighed and turned to the figure in front of her. Slowly she looked down and saw the cloud she was standing on and the ground far below it. Oh, my.

Sesshomaru smelled her fear and held her closer. She leaned into him, closing her eyes tightly. A small blush grazed her cheeks as they flew toward the West, to the home of Sesshomaru, the Lord of the Western Lands. Sesshomaru looked at the figure in his arms, the wind blowing hair in her face, gently brushing his Kimono. Tentsaiga. you will be mine, at last. I will use this girl against my brother, she is his biggest weakness, and I will prove it. now, sleep. And Kagome slept.

When Kagome awoke the sounds of morning were upon her. She was on a soft futon in a white, luxurious room with a balcony looking over a garden. Ivy hung down the balcony, becoming light green when the sun caught it. The fresh air from outside was intoxicating. It really seemed. peaceful. She slowly made her way to the end of the balcony ledge. Seeing the beautiful garden below and the strands of ivy leading down to it. She decided to climb down. Little did she know that Sesshomaru and Rin were in the garden. Rin was picking flowers and picking them for Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru smelled Kagome on the balcony and turned to see a very strange sight. The girl was climbing down the ivy, and the ivy hung as if there were nothing on it. When she reached the bottom she jumped down the remaining foot of ivy and landed on the soft grass beneath.

She began to go westward toward an old tree. The old Oak tree stood in a majestic glory; the leaves were an orange-red color and amazing to look at. The leaves were just starting to shed leaves and they seemed to be attracted to the small girl coming toward it.

Sesshomaru watched as she stood before the tree holding her hand out to it as if she was expecting an answer. She slowly touched the tree and the wind hitting the branches began to howl at the touch. Sesshomaru watched as she smiled and closed her eyes as if trying to understand what the wind was saying. Finally she opened her eyes and looked up at the luminous branches above. She smiled a deep smile and began to walk away slowly.

Finally noticing Sesshomaru watching her intently, she walked slowly past him to Rin, to his amazement. Rin, who was enjoying the flowers and roses, turned around and happily met Kagome with a smile. She pulled at a yellow rose to give to Kagome.

"Look at what Rin has Kagome-Chan. Here, this is for Kagome."

"Thank you Rin. Do you know what this rose is called? It's called Timeless"

"Really?" Rin turned and looked at Sesshomaru eagerly. She quickly picked at a white rose as Sesshomaru approached the two girls. He walked past Kagome and stood at Rin's side. Rin held up the rose to Sesshomaru who gracefully took it from the girl's hands. "Tell Sess-chan what this is called Kagome!" Sesshomaru looked at Kagome who came closer to Sesshomaru until she was not three feet away. She touched the rose in his hands, slightly touching his claw. She still didn't flinch. "This is called a Van Della, this" she held the yellow rose to Sesshomaru, "is Timeless. Even red roses have a name. They're called Classy. Rin, would you like me to teach you the names of the flowers and roses?"

Rin nodded excitedly and began to dance around Sesshomaru shouting. Kagome grabbed Sesshomaru's hand and slid the yellow rose into his clenched fist then began to walk away toward the ivy strands leading to the balcony leaving a very excited Rin and a very perplexed Lord. How dare she touch me without my permission. Maybe I should just destroy her and take the sword after killing my brother in his anger. That can be done. It will be tonight.