InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Heart ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Kagome," Silence, "Woman get up! Wench."

"I heard that, Sesshomaru, and I will not get up because you are calling me names like a child."

Sesshomaru instantly pounced on her from his place beside the bed. He held her down with a sharp grip at the lower arms of the woman-child Kagome. She simply smiled at him while he looked down at her with an unchanging expression of anger.

"You will never call me a child again, understand, woman?"

"Well, well, well, aren't you in a good mood this morning, Merry Sunshine. I think you need a good cat nap."

Sesshomaru sounded a low growl in his throat.

"Listen Sesshie-chan I am playing with you. I know you are not a child or a cat. Now if you don't mind, please let go before my arms lose more blood than they already have."

Sesshomaru made another growl before letting go of her arms. Though he didn't move the rest of his body from her. Kagome began to laugh.

"What is so funny woman?"

"First of all, my name is Kagome, and I would like to be called by my name. Second you are so Kawaii!" Now Kagome burst out laughing in a fit that wouldn't stop. Sesshomaru growled again and pressed his body onto hers, smothering her in his grasp. Sesshomaru couldn't help the overwhelming feeling to forgive her everything and be happy with her. He leaned into her throat and began to kiss the nape of her neck, willing himself not to take her now.

Kagome moaned into his neck, pushing him further to the breaking point. He wanted her, and it took a great amount of control not to do what he desperately wanted.

"Sesshomaru, look at me."

Sesshomaru backed away from her neck and looked into her eyes. She could see his want, she knew she wasn't ready for him to enter her, but she was sure that she wanted to be with him. She brought a soft hand to his cheek brushing her hand against him softly.

"Sesshomaru, I'm not ready yet." He couldn't bear to look at her any more; he strained himself to keep still. "If you need reassurance, than here."

She tilted her head slightly showing more of the side he was kissing. He stared at her almost delving into her very soul to ask permission. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. He knew that this would be a sign to all demons that she was his. He could content himself with that fact for now. Tonight, he would become hers. With that thought he again put his lips to the nape of her neck, breathing in the sweet smell. He felt her shake slightly when she felt his bared fangs against her neck. The fangs bored into her neck sending waves of pain thought her body. The more she struggled under his fangs, the more he bit into her silky flesh. Finally he let go taking a deep sigh as he looked at the mark upon the flesh that was now his. Without looking at her, he silently got off of Kagome and exited the room.

Inuyasha raced through the forests and valleys leading to Kagome. He silently prayed that she was okay and that he could safely take her away from him, still having the sword in his possession. Nightfall was coming soon; he had to keep going, for Kagome's sake. So help him, he would get Sesshomaru for casting a spell on his Kagome.

As nightfall set in, he neared the castle. He needed to find where Kagome was, then it Sesshomaru was close by. If so he would have to wait to make sure of the fact that Kagome was not to get in the way so she wouldn't get hurt if his brother sensed his presence. Half Brother, Murderer.

He finally reached the castle at nightfall, Sesshomaru was close to Kagome; that he was sure of. He sensed him in the room with the balcony. Fearing to alert Sesshomaru he decided to stay down wind and watch him carefully from the vines spreading over the ledge. Easing up, he saw Kagome and Sesshomaru. Kagome was silently brushing her hair while Sesshomaru watched. It was obvious to Inuyasha that he was in deep thought about something. Then he heard Kagome speak as she put down the brush.

"Rin might come later, she had a bad dream last night while we were asleep." She turned to Sesshomaru who sat completely still on the edge of the bed.

"She will have to care for herself sometime, now is when she will learn."

"She is a child, Sesshomaru, she can come when she needs help, she is human, Sesshomaru, she isn't ever going to be, she needs love. She won't help her children if she doesn't learn from us." Sesshomaru thought for a moment, obviously debating something.

"We won't be disturbed tonight, I have already seen to that."

"Oh, how?" Kagome folded her arms as she sat at the edge of the bed. Sesshomaru got up slowly crossing to face her. "I have appointed Jaken to watch her. She will not desturb us tonight."

"Why is tonight so special?" Kagome now saw the look in his eyes, whether or not she was ready, he had decided it was to be their mating night. Inuyasha on the other hand didn't understand; not until he saw Sesshomaru forcing her back to the headboard of the bed. He then understood.

Inuyasha knew he couldn't make himself known, but perhaps there was a way to make him leave long enough to get her out. He ran to the other side looking for something he could destroy to get his attention. His study would do well. He would hear that.

A noise sounded from his study, but tonight wasn't the night to worry about such things. He had something to do. He stripped of his Kimono and let if fall swiftly with his armor to the floor. Kagome made a shocked gasp sending thrills up his spine; she was worked up already. There would be much enjoyment tonight. He wanted her to enjoy this as much as he would. He began to shed her of her clothes, which Kagome helped to take off. Damn, I should have given her a Kimono!

After removing the last remaining article of clothing, he stopped to look at her. He would belong to this beautiful creature. She saw him looking at her and covered herself with her hands from his penetrating gaze.

"No, you are mine to see. Do not hide yourself from me." Sesshomaru held her hands and looked at her again. She was more beautiful every time he looked at her. He wanted her. Now was the time to claim her for himself and her in return claim him.