InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Heart ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When Inuyasha returned to the balcony ledge Sesshomaru was looking at the naked form of Kagome laying in front of him. She was the most beautiful creature; she would not be a plaything for his heartless half-brother.

That was when he heard something he never thought he would hear.

"Kagome, you need not fear. I will protect you now. Inuyasha will never hurt you again, my beloved. You are my love. You are mine, and now I, Sesshomaru, shall be yours." Kagome gasped in shock at what she heard. Too bad you have to see this Inuyasha. There is nothing you can do now but watch as I take her as my mate. "Will you be mine? Now and Forever?"

Kagome leaned back onto the headboard relaxing while in deep thought. Sesshomaru watched her intently as if willing her to say yes, or pleading almost. Inuyasha was at a loss for words, and as confusion and fear plagued him, his mind rieled in horror as the small nod passed though his brain. She had accepted him, Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru's mind spun in all directions as he realized that she would now be with him forever and that the incredible woman before him was his master. They would share one mind, spirit, and soul. All his other thoughts passed away as the new thought submerged. Even Inuyasha watching was now nothing of consequence.

Sesshomaru leaned down at began to fervently kiss her stomach slowly trailing a path to her breasts. If this pleasure he was feeling now was anything like what he would experience next he was in a world of pure, unimaginable bliss. As he worked his way up he spread her legs to fit his lower half. The heat between them grew as he neared her center.

Suddenly Sesshomaru groped her right breast with his hand causing her to moan causing him further erection. Slowly removing his hand and gliding it gently down to her waist as his mouth took over he gasped in shock when she lifted her hand to his head and whispered his name.

"You don't know what you do to me." Kagome laughed. "Sesshomaru I'm not trying to tease you." Kagome stopped his mouth with hers as she brought him up to her lips. "Sesshomaru, I- I want you. Inside me." Inuyasha and Sesshomaru gasped at her statement. Though Inuyasha could not bear the words to come out of her mouth he watched and listened as they stared at one another.

Now it is.

Jealousy rose in Inuyasha like a plague; a roaring wind devil in all its rage. Kagome had chosen him, and he didn't even get a chance. Once again his half-brother beat him in love, something no one thought possible. How could it be that she would look at him like that? What has he done to her? I will not.

I will not lose her. to a murderer!

Inuyasha flew with the speed of the gods into the open room crashing and tumbling in his way until he finally hit Sesshomaru off of Kagome and onto the floor. Getting up a bit Sesshomaru looked death at the one he thought would never go this far. Inuyasha already up began baring pearly fangs and low feral growls.

Sesshomaru got up and towered over the enraged Inuyasha. "What do you think you are doing?" Sesshomaru asked almost as a stranger that Inuyasha just bumped into.

"I am here to save Kagome from losing herself to a murderer who has cast a spell on her."

Silence.

Suddenly Sesshomaru began to laugh. Really laugh. Kagome was still on the bed clutching the blankets around her and looking from Inuyasha to Sesshomaru. Inuyasha stood baffled. Sesshomaru was laughing, completely naked, and seemed to think Inuyasha an old chum. "A spell. Inuyasha honestly, I do not need a spell to have a human. If I wanted a mate I would have chosen a demon Inuyasha, truly. She cast the spell on me and I do not need it to love her either. I have confessed my affections, as she has confessed hers, a spell can change nothing."

Inuyasha looked blank. Did he really expect to believe that, although Sesshomaru has never lied before, couldn't he be lying now. "Yes, you and she expressed feelings, I would like the chance to express my own feelings." Inuyasha raised to his full height and began to calm himself to Sesshomaru's state of matter knowing that if he could express his feelings and not hurt Kagome while fighting with Sesshomaru, it was worth it to be civil, maybe.

Sesshomaru saw him transform from a wild best with no civility to a calm relaxed and aware, matured state. If he had any respect for his brother it was now. "Speak." His voice was changed to cold indifference. Inuyasha turned and faced Kagome. When she covered herself enough to feel comfortable he sat on the bed next to her. Nervousness seemed lost to the moment knowing it may be his only chance to confess.

Looking away he began, "Kagome, when I met you, I thought that you always got in the way. That's when I saw you for the first time as a respectable partner in our search. Somehow I let you get further and further from me. I never knew that you felt the way that I you did. Maybe I knew that you did, but denied it. I guess what I want to say is." Inuyasha turned to face her and began to move closer. ".That I. I love you Kagome."

Sesshomaru who was barely listening, on hearing the confession began to look at his brother like a thief in the night wanting to steal the only thing he ever truly cared about away from him, and right in front of him. Sesshomaru stepped forward to look at the tear-streaked face of Kagome. A thousand emotions swelled within her, a fire of confusion swept through her, burning at her very insides. "No. NO!" Kagome screamed and shook her head. Her hands covered her face as she began to rock back and forth, crying rivers and oceans spilling from her very heart.

"Kagome." Inuyasha and Sesshomaru said in equally worrisome voices. Kagome shifted and grabbed her uniform limply lying on different sides of the room. When she reached her last article by the sliding wooden door she turned; her clothes in her hands, more tears threatening to spill. Once again, Inuyasha had broken her heart in a way she never though possible, by confessing to her. She had gone through so much because he showed every sign of selfish, unloving demon; now he says that he loved her, and he treated her like the wicked witch of the west, throwing water at her just for pleasure.

She put her left hand behind her and opened the door an inch. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha stared at her and didn't seem to notice. Sesshomaru took a step back. He understood her in a way that he didn't understand himself. Inuyasha on the other hand took a step forward. Kagome's eyes became wide. In a swift motion Kagome was out the door and running away, her naked form disappearing down the hallway black with night. "Kagome!" Inuyasha's voice hit her ears like a thousand knives, driving her further into the darkness.

Soon, she was gone.

Sesshomaru watched as Inuyasha leped off the balcony and into the night to find Kagome. He on the other hand would wait. "Kagome, I love you. I will wait for you. Come back if you chose, you have a place here." Sesshomaru entered his bedchamber from the balcony, Kagome's sent still fresh on the bed, which would help him for the night.

"Sesshomaru."