InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Love Letter ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Immortal
FinalFantasy / Inuyasha
SongFic/Yaoi/Angst/Romance
By: Hishiko-dono


{Even now, you're still by my side
Smiling at me with that sweet smile
When I close my eyes, see, a myriad of seasons
Quietly envelop me}


Love Letter
[""Take away the pain Reno.. Make me forget the emptiness...."]

The ride home was anything but quiet. Sessh had alot of questions and Reno had tried his best to answer them. He understood, why Reno did what he did. It didnt make the pain any less, but still he understood. When they finally arrived home, Reno could barely get the keys from Sessh before he was pinned to the door by his eager lover. It had been far too long. Something hot and very hard was ground into his hips...Oh yes far too long...

"Mmmm Sessh baby let me get the door open.. Or do you want the neighbors to see us?" A husky chuckle was his only reply. Once the door was open he found himself shoved inside by desperate hands while they were stripping him.

"Its been too long Reno...Im not even sure I can remember.."
"Then we will have to re-learn everything my love.. That should be fun.."

{Nobody knows what's at the end
Of this long journey
But these uncertain nights will never come again}

They made it to the bed, before Sessh pounced on Reno. He started with a slow, deep, and sensual kiss that made its way down the expanse of Reno's pale throat. He nipped lightly using his fangs as he remembered how much the redhead liked it. Reno moaned loudly and his hips bucked up. Sessh smirked as he continued trailing his "love bites" over Reno's collar bone, down his chest, until he reached a rose hued nipple. He smirked. Reno had gotten them pierced while he was away, this should be fun. He took the loop in his teeth and tugged gently while tugging with his fingers on the other side. Reno arched off the bed with a silent plea, begging and moaning for Sessh to stop teasing but knew it was futile. He continued to torture Reno's nipples for a short while, then moved down to lavish the pale softness of Reno's abs, dip into the small belly button. A sharp cry from swollen lips and he smirked. His lover had certain places that made him see stars, this was one of them. He made love with Reno's belly button for a few moments before moving down to place a few nips and kisses on his hip bones and in the hollow spaces between the hips and Reno's groin , then he placed a kiss at the base of his erection.

{We can keep walking forever
Together, now and forever
This love I clutch close to my heart
Will never change, this one unique
â??I love youâ?
The day I met you, like a little flower dancing in the wind
Is far away
There were days when we hurt each other because we were still too young
But now they're memories we can laugh at together}


"What do you want Reno?" He loved this part, he loved to hear his lover beg.
"Sessh, dont stop please baby dont stop.. I need this.. please"
"Tell me what you want, I cant read minds..." He licked the tip softly and chuckled at the strangled gasp.
"Fuck.. Suck it baby."
He obliged, turned on by the harsh demands of his lust crazed lover. He took the head into his mouth swallowed him down inch by excrusiating inch.
"Oh gods Sessh..MMmnng...uh more please more.."
Once he reached the base of the rock hard cock he sucked hard and began to bob his head up and down slowly. Running his tounge around the stiff shaft, grazing the sensative head with his fangs before swallowing back down again. Reno's hips tried to thrust himself deeper, but they were held down with a low growl that almost sent him flying off the edge.
"OH FUCK!"
Knowing Reno was close he doubled his efforts and growled low again, clssing his eyes and moaning around the cock in his mouth Reno tumbled into the darkness of unadulterated pleasure..
"SESSH! Fuck me please I cant take it anymore!!"
"I know love but you still need to be prepped Reno. It's been close to two years, and I have no intentions of hurting you."
He reached over to the bedside table and pulled out a tube of lubricant before turning back to his lover. He shouldnt have looked, because now he had to watch... Appearently Reno couldn't wait for the lube and chose to use his own saliva instead. He had one hand wrapped around his once again hard cock stroking fast with a tight grip and three fingers plunging in and out of his opening. He moaned out Sessh's name before his hips bucked wildly. He had hit his own prostate.
Sessh bit his lip and pulled the fingers out of Reno after coating his own erection in the lube, and thrust in to the hilt. Reno jolted and cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He stilled himself immediately. His breath caught on a moan half way in his throat.
"Oh Reno, baby Im sorry, are you ok?"
To answer his lover Reno spread his legs wider and wrapped them around his waist and bucked up, wrenching a deep gasping moan of his name from Sessh's lips. He knew now that Reno was ready and tried to start a slow deep pace, one that had them both moaning and gasping. This did not last when he heard Reno's cry.
"Please Sessh for the love of god.... FUCK ME HARD!"
This broke his last restraints and he began to plow hard and fast into his lover..Reno cried out his name as an errotic prayer, unable to keep up with his lovers hectic pace, he just wrapped his arms around his neck and tightened his legs around his waist and held on for dear life.

{Don't forget this promise we're making
Because you're more important to me than anyone else
I want to make the dreams you told me about come true, little by little
We can keep walking forever
Together, now and forever
This love I clutch close to my heart
Will never change, this one unique
â??I love youâ?}

Sessh leaned his head down to Reno's neck, he was so close and he wanted Reno to cum with him. So he thought back to the last night they had together before "he died" and grinned. His eyes flashed red and his fangs elongated. He carefully bit down into the supple flesh of Reno's throat, at the juncture of his sholder and closed his eyes in pure bliss at the taste of his lover's blood. The ear splitting scream of joyus praise that escaped Reno as he orgasmed so hard he lost all concious thought and his eyes closed. Sessh had quite litterally fucked him till he passed out.

{We can keep walking forever
Together, now and forever
This love I clutch close to my heart
Will never change, this one unique
â??I love youâ?}

"â??I love you...â"

He licked the now closing wound on his lovers neck, pulling the covers over them. He kissed Reno's still opened lips and whispered something before joing his lover in the afterglow...

"I love you Reno. Welcome home."