InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Inuyasha Story ❯ First Metting..... Maybe ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 1: First Meeting. . .Maybe
One day, in the days of long skirts and pouffy shirts, the half demon prince, named Inuyasha, was riding down the street on his black horse looking for one face of a woman in particular. He spotted someone that looked just like her but he then noticed that this woman seemed happier and more cheerful than the one he was looking for. This woman was beautiful, she was the most beautiful woman he had seen in awhile.
Then she looked at him, just for a second, for as soon as she noticed he was looking at her she curtsied and quickly walked away behind her mother. In that second, he saw something familiar, she looked just like the woman he was looking for, they could have been twins separated at birth.
She was indeed beautiful, but you could tell she was very poor by the way she was dressed. . .very thin skirts, a cotton bonnet, and an apron covering her skirt. . .she was probably no higher than a slave. But she was beautiful in every way, she had long black hair that curled just slightly at the bottom, she had a faint blush on her cheeks, her lips were blood red and looked juicy, and she wore no sort of makeup, just the way he liked it. She wore a smile everywhere she went, if she tripped she got up and smiled at everyone saying she was fine and keep walking no matter how hurt she was.
Just then, one of his guards got his attention telling him it was time to head back to the castle. On the way back he was thinking, he wanted to court this woman, but first he had to find out her name and where she lived. He stopped and asked a villager before she was out of site. . . “Do you know who that girl is, the one walking from the village square right now?”
“Oh yes I do Prince Inuyasha. Her name is Kagome. She is the shrine maiden. Her grandfather runs the shrine. Her father is dead.”
“Thank you kindly.” With that he started back towards the castle, he would talk to his father so his father would go talk to Kagome's grandfather so he could court her.
~ * ~
At the castle he walked into his father's chambers to see his father still getting dressed. “Father, I need to talk to you.”
“What about, son?”
“I want to court someone in the village.”
“Who dear?” asked his mother. He had not noticed her walk in.
“Kagome. She lives at the shrine in the village. She's a shrine maiden but she is very beautiful and people tell me she is very kind.”
“Oh, I have heard of her dear. You two used to play together. You remember don't you hun?”
“Yes, I remember her well. She was here to play everyday for at least five years, wasn't she?”
“Yes she was.”
“I knew there was something familiar about her. She looked like she knew me when she looked at me. Father would you go talk to her grandfather to see if I can court her?”
“Of course. I will go today.” With that his father turned back to the mirror to see how he looked with his new robes on.
After this Inuyasha left. He was very glad his father was going today, and that he knew where he recognized her from. But Inuyasha had no idea what was gonna come out of this very soon.