InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Kagome ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I own none of the characters *cries* I wish I owned Inuyasha

My Kagome

Prolouge

By: Kagome

*********************************************************************** **********************

Inuyasha the son of a powerful lord, Hojou a hanyou?, and Kagome a young happy girl untill one night.............

Kagome was out in the field picking herbs for her sick mother, her Ojii-san was doing his best to keep her well and her little brother assited their Ojii-san. Kagome picked the last herb and ran to her families hut. Kagome while running saw the prettiest flower she had ever seen. Kagome stopped to pick the flower and bring it home to her mother. Kagome picked the flower and put it in her basket and ran home.

Kagome got to the hut and what she saw almost killed her. Her hut was on fire and no one could get out the fire had blocked all the ways. Kagome called to her brother who was trapped in his room.

"Souta! Souta! Listen to me! You have to climb out the window!" Kagome dropped her basket and ran to her brothers window.

"Kagome it's to high!" Souta called from under the window

"No do what you use to when you ran away!" Kagome was the only one who knew about Souta trying to run away.

"Ok!" Souta yelled

Souta jumped and clinged onto the window. Souta climbed up the wall and jumped out the window into Kagome's arms. Kagome and Souta just watched the house burn down with their family in it and there was nothing they could do.

Kagome and Souta fell asleep on the outside of their burned down house. Kagome and Souta had heard horses galloping.

"Souta.........its's the slavers we have to run." Kagome whispered and tried not to draw their attention.

"Ok sis.........." Souta whispered and stood up.

Kagome stood up next to Souta and they began to run. The slavers saw them running into the dark forest and followed them. Kagome noticed that they were beging followed and threw Souta into a bush so he would not be found. Kagome felt something grab her arm and she was lifted into the air. Kagome was tossed into a cage and was knocked unconsious. Souta watched quietly as his sister was taken away.

AN: ok it was short but that was the prolouge.......how was it? review please!