InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Kagome ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Inu-tachi.........

My Kagome

Chapter 2

By: Kagome

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- +-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Awaking in a carage in a cage Kagome was taken to a slave bidding area and was bought by a very rich Lord, Kagome is brought to a palace following the orders of Inuyasha her master.

Kagome awoke in a cage on her way to a slave camp. Kagome saw that she was the only one in the cage and took no mind to it. The carrage stopped as they arrived at the camp. Kagome watched the many wealth lords enter the area where they buy slaves.

Kagome was lifted out of the cage and was carried into a room. Kagome was handed a raggy kimono that slaves wear. Most slaves were humans and many lords and ladies were demons. Kagome quickly changed into the raggy kimono. As soon as Kagome was changed into the kimono she was dragged out to the bidding area.

Kagome was placed on a table and the bidding began. Kagome saw many demons in the room. Kagome looked around the room and 1 sertan demon caught her eye. He was a hanyou sliver hair and ears on the top of his head.

~A inu hanyou most likely~ Kagome thought as she looked around the room a again.

Another hanyou caught her eye. This time he was a neko hanyou with cat ears and a tail.

"100!" Kagome heard someone shout out while she was lost in thought.

Inuyasha was looking at this new girl that was brought up. He noticed that she looked at him.

"Inuyasha how about this one?" Inuyasha's father asked

"Yes Inuyasha she seems good........." Inuyasha's mother commented

"I don't care............I guess I like this one better that the first one.........." Inuyasha said as he crossed his arms.

"1,000!" Inuyasha's father called out

The man at the front then took Kagome away at Inuyasha's fathers bid. Inuyasha smirked to himself he had beat that neko hanyou. Hojou........Inuyasha's rival.

Kagome was taken out to the front and had to wait for the bidding to end. Kagome had a sign placed around her neck. When the bidding had ended the same hanyou that had caught her eye walked up to her.

"I am Inuyasha, your master you will call me by master or Inuyasha-sama you will do as I say, you will not talk unless I speak to you, what is your name?" Inuyasha said as he examined Kagome

"My name is Kagome, Inuyasha-sama" Kagome said quietly

"Come....." Inuyasha said as he turned around

Inuyasha led Kagome to his carage. He had Kagome sit across from him and they were taken to the palace.

AN: Short I know but anyway review