InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Good night. ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer : I own nothing but my own Fanfic

Chapter Three: Good night.

Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha's neck to deepen the kiss, moaning into his mouth. He licked her bottom lip, requesting entry, which she immediately granted. Their tongues battled for dominance for some time, whilst Inuyasha crept his adroit hands up Kagome's shirt and sensually ran his fingers up and down her back. She moaned erotically.

Remembering where he was and who was watching, Inuyasha stopped their session to take the keys from Kagome and open the front door. He carried his lover in the house bridal-style, kicking the door shut before pushing her against it and throwing his lips onto hers once more, provoking another series of moans from Kagome.

Without breaking the kiss, Inuyasha pulled his coat off, and Kagome kicked off her boots, pushing him away momentarily to remove her own coat, then snatched off his shirt. She admiringly trailed her small hands down Inuyasha's well-sculpted chest. Inuyasha drew her closer to him, planting butterfly kisses from her jaw to her neck. Unable to stand his horniness any longer, he hefted her into his arms once more and carried her into the living room. Inuyasha laid her on the couch and crawled astraddle her, letting Kagome yank his pants down to his ankles. In turn, he forced off her skirt and haphazardly tossed it aside, kissing downward from her face.

"Inuyasha, are you sure you want to do this? I mean...I don't want to jeopardize our friendship for something that could just be a one-night stand." She panted in his ear, the effects of his ministrations shortening her breath. Inuyasha pulled away to stare into her eyes, seeing a bizarre mix of love, lust, and uncertainty in their chocolate depths. With a resigned sigh, he knew what he had to do.

"You're right, Kagome. I can wait until you're ready." He whispered in Kagome's ear, making her spine tingle with arousal. Inuyasha climbed off and helped her up, pulling on his clothes while she dashed into her room to change into her pajamas. When he was dressed, Inuyasha went into Kagome's room.

"Inuyasha, do you...do you want to stay here tonight?" Kagome asked shyly. With a small chuckle, Inuyasha asked, "Sure, but where would I sleep?"

"Well, you can sleep in my bed, with me. After all, I've pretty much seen everything you have to offer." She replied, a wicked glint in her eyes. Inuyasha pinked at her words with a quiet "keh" under his breath. Kagome smiled fondly and got into her bed, him following suit once he'd turned off the lights. He pulled her close to him, and once their good nights had been exchanged, they both fell into a sound, dreamless sleep.

EDITED AND BEATED BY Black Ice and Blood Rain