InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Waking up. ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer : I own nothing but my own Fanfic

Chapter Four: Waking Up

Inuyasha was the first to awaken. Kagome still remained sound asleep on his chest. It was ten to seven A.M., and though he knew school was starting in only a few hours, Inuyasha didn't want to wake her. Spurred by his fond memories of last night, he found he wanted to actually get to know Kagome, not just get into her pants. He wanted to be her friend. Her boyfriend. He wanted to love her.

Kagome's alarm clock went off abruptly, startling Kagome into consciousness. She automatically leapt out of bed and ran into the bathroom, obviously having forgotten Inuyasha's presence. He heard the shower begin to run and smirked lasciviously, deciding to surprise her even more. He got up and snuck into the bathroom, seeing the provocative contours of her naked body from behind the shower curtains. Licking his lips, Inuyasha quickly yanked off his clothes and got in the shower behind her, snaking his hands around her waist. She screamed and jerked her head around to face the grinning teenager.

"What are you doing here?" Kagome panted, trying to calm her racing heartbeat, and just as she said these words, last night's memories came rushing back to her. She blushed, turning and staring down at her toes.

"Taking a shower...what does it look like?" He murmured in her ear, making her do an about-face to pull her into a deep kiss. Vaguely aware that resistance was futile, Kagome tried to push Inuyasha away, but the pleasure was too overwhelming. With a sigh, she wound her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Inuyasha enjoyed her pleasured moans as he traced his hands along her shapely outline, coming to rest on her breasts. With one hand in the small of her back, he pulled her tighter to him, sensing her extreme arousal and knowing he had to ask.

"Kagome, are you sure you want to do this?"

She took a deep breath before nodding. "Yes. I do." Kagome was no virgin; she had had other boyfriends in the past, but having only had sex once before, she couldn't help but be a little nervous.

Relieved by the okay, Inuyasha picked her up and slammed her against the shower wall, his palms supporting her butt as she coiled her legs around his waist. He kissed his way down her neck, sucking on her heaving breasts. Her breathy pants of his name inspired him to cup her womanhood, causing a gasp to seep from her lush lips. Inuyasha pumped her dripping folds with a teasing finger.

"Inu...yasha...faster! Harder!" Kagome sighed erotically, eagerly accepting another of his magical kisses. He dragged his eyes open and stared into her eyes, hazy with a mix of love and lust, before drove another finger into her. She moved against his fingers, moaning in pleasure as she felt her climax coming on. Inuyasha could also sense she was about to come, and smirked, removing his fingers. He reveled in her appetent whimpers, licking Kagome's juices from his fingers.

"Now, then. Are you ready for the real thing?" He whispered, kissing Kagome's ear. She was too numb to do anything other than nod dumbly. Inuyasha positioned his manhood before Kagome's entrance, and was getting ready to penetrate her, when the shower curtain was thrown back, revealing Sango, shock written all over her features.

"Oh, my God, I'm so sorry!" She squeaked, dashing out of the bathroom.

"Sango, what are you doing here? Don't you know how to knock?" Kagome nearly tripped onto her face, scrambling out of the shower for a towel. Inuyasha, obviously annoyed, turned off the water and stepped out as well, snatching a towel from the rack.

"Hey, I said I was sorry! And you obviously don't remember, but you asked me to come and help you get ready for school!" Sango yelled back, using irritation to cover up her embarrassment.

"Is Miroku here right now? He's the last person we need to know about this." Kagome sighed.

"Don't worry, he's already at school. I told him we'd meet him there." Silently thanking the gods, Kagome sprinted into her room to change, while Inuyasha quickly slipped on his clothes from the bathroom floor.

"Did you sleep with her last night?" Sango demanded when he walked out. He scoffed, sitting on the couch adjacent her.

"I really don't think it's much of your business, busybody." He replied rudely, and she narrowed her eyes at him, ready to recite every oath she knew, until he added, "But if you must know, I didn't." She sighed, relieved.

"Did anything happen this morning before I came over?" Inuyasha gave her an annoyed look and didn't answer. Sango groaned in frustration, preparing to ask him again, when Kagome came in, curiously asking, "What are you guys talking about?" Neither of them looked at her; Inuyasha kept his eyes averted to the side, feeling like a kid who'd gotten caught by his mother, and Sango's critical stare remained glued to Inuyasha, as if glaring at him would carve her answers out of his very skin.

"Nothing important; just how you and Inuyasha met just last night."

"Well, that's strange." Kagome chuckled sarcastically. "Because I've known Inuyasha for years. We just weren't all that close...and didn't really talk to each other. But that was before."

"That's obviously changed." Sango snorted emphatically. "Listen, I'm just asking you two to be careful, okay? You're my best friends, and I don't want anything to be all different and awkward if you two broke up or something."

"Don't worry about it. We didn't do anything regrettable." Kagome insisted.

"Okay." Sango smiled. "Sorry for the interrogation bit and all."

"Aw, we understand. Right, Inuyasha?" Inuyasha grunted from the sofa, and the girls rolled their eyes before heading out to Sango's car.

EDITED AND BEATED BY Black Ice and Blood Rain