InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ A Long night Part 1 ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer : I own nothing but my own fanfic

Chapter 12 A Long night Part 1

Miroku and Sango walked over to the nearest cafe. Miroku and Sango were sitting at the window seats of the local cafe, talking over coffee.

'Sorry if you wanted to stay longer, but I could tell Kagome and Inuyasha wanted time alone together. Naraku's death is a good thing, but it's still something Inuyasha did. He killed him, Sango." Miroku said gravely.

"It's okay, I could see it in Kagome's eyes. She wants to be with Inuyasha tonight." Sango agreed.

"Naraku was stupid to go near Kagome. He knew that Inuyasha marked her, and tried to steal her anyways. A demon should never touch another demon's mate." Sango concluded.

Kagome and Inuyasha sat on the couch watching TV when Inuyasha jumped from the couch pulling Kagome with him, Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Come on lets go out tonight, or do you wanna stay in bed and make love till the break of dawn." Inuyasha whispered in Kagome's ear.

Kagome blushed then looked deep into Inuyasha's eyes.

"What would you rather do." Kagome asked Inuyasha.

Inuyasha picked Kagome up and walked into her bedroom.

"Does this answer your question." Inuyasha said before kissing Kagome.

Kagome pushed Inuyasha off her, Inuyasha fell on the bed, Kagome jumped on the foot of the bed and pulled Inuyasha's pants and boxer off and threw them over her shoulder, Inuyasha pulled his shirt off then threw it on the floor with the rest of this cloths.

Inuyasha sat up and watched Kagome remove all her clothing, Kagome crowed back over to Inuyasha, Kagome pushed Inuyasha on his back and crowed on top of him sitting on his hips.

Without warning Inuyasha trusted his hip up to Kagome's, trusting inside Kagome, Kagome rocked back and forth on Inuyasha's hips.

Inuyasha moved his hands to Kagome's hips moving her faster, making the trusted harder, Kagome moaned and screamed Inuyasha's name as he trusted harder and harder into her, Kagome buckled her hips against Inuyasha's.

Inuyasha flipped Kagome over never leaving her body, Kagome was now on the bottom, Inuyasha moved his trusts from hard and fast to slow and gentle.

Kagome moaned and in joyed how slow Inuyasha was moving his trusts, Kagome's moans where music to Inuyasha's ears, Kagome moved to hard to Inuyasha's ears and rubbed them, Inuyasha threw his head back and moaned.

"Kagome...Kagome..."Inuyasha screamed his release inside her.

Kagome wrapped her arms and legs around Inuyasha, Inuyasha moved Kagome's hips tighter to his body moving his trusts harder. Kagome buckled her hips and screamed her first orgasm for the night.

Inuyasha flipped Kagome over again, so that she was on top again, Kagome laid on Inuyasha's chest to catch her breath, Kagome and Inuyasha's body's where all hot and sweat.

Kagome moved her hips with Inuyasha's again, but this time he moved her harder and faster Inuyasha pulled her closer to his body, trying to get deeper and deeper into her body.

Inuyasha screamed his release inside kagome again, kagome pushed herself off Inuyasha and landed beside him on the bed.

Inuyasha moved over to Kagome and kissed his way down her body, Inuyasha stopped at Kagome's woman hood, Inuyasha quickly look up at Kagome before trusting his tong inside her.

Kagome screamed in pleasure, Kagome wrapped her hands in Inuyasha's hair pushing his head down on her, When Kagome felt two fingers join his tong inside her, Kagome moaned his name over and over again.

Kagome moved her hips towards Inuyasha's fingers and tong,

"Please..."Kagome moaned.

Inuyasha removed his fingers before Kagome released her juice's inside Inuyasha's mouth, Inuyasha licked his lips and fingers clean.

"You taste so good Kagome." Inuyasha whispered to Kagome.

Kagome pulled Inuyasha up to her body, then flipped him over and moved down his body.

"My turn."Kagome told Inuyasha.

Kagome moved down Inuyasha's body and grabbed Inuyasha's big length in her small hands, Inuyasha moaned in pleasure in enjoying Kagome's hands on him.

Kagome moved Inuyasha's length inside her mouth, well rubbing his balls, Inuyasha moved his hips to Kagome's small mouth.

Inuyasha moaned his release inside Kagome's mouth, Kagome quickly moved her mouth from Inuyasha and swallowed Inuyasha's juices and licked her lips clean.

"You taste good to Inuyasha." Kagome said to Inuyasha as she moved up his pulled Kagome to his chest, then wrapped a blanket over there naked bodies.

"I love you so much Kagome." Inuyasha told Kagome.

"I love you to Inuyasha." Kagome whispered into his ear before falling a sleep.

Miroku and Sango went out ofor dinner after they left the cafe, then walked over to Sango's place.

"Do you wanna go dancing tonight?" Sango asked, out of the blue.

"Sure, why not ask Kagome and Inuyasha, too? I'm sure they'd want to come." Miroku said, smiling slightly.

RING RING RING

Inuyasha jumped out of bed. Inuyasha picking up the phone, he quickly turned to check if Kagome was still sleeping.

"Hello, you've reached Kagome's phone." Inuyasha said.

"Hey it's Miroku! Whats up?"Miroku asked.

"Oh, hey Miroku. Nothing much, you?" Inuyasha said.

"Sango and I were going to go dancing, and wanted to know if you and Kagome wanna go." Miroku said.

"I'll asked her then I'll phone you back." he replied.

"Okay, talk to you soon." Miroku said, hanging up.

"So what did they say?" Sango asked Miroku impatiently.

"Inuyasha is going to asked Kagome, then he'll phone back." Miroku said.

Inuyasha walked back to the bed. Kagome stirred but didn't wake. Sitting down on the bed, Inuyasha pulled Kagome into his lap and kissed her on the forehead.

"Inuyasha, whassa matter?"Kagome asked, waking.

"Nothing, I just wanted to wake you up. It's 10 at night, ya know. Miroku and Sango called and wanted to know if we wanted to go dancing with them." Inuyasha answered.

"Sure, I would love to go dancing." Kagome told Inuyasha."That is, if you want to." she added.

"Sure, I'll go. It sounds like fun." Inuyasha told Kagome.

She jumped from Inuyasha's arms and ran into the bathroom, coming out a few minutes later ready to go.

"I phoned Miroku and Sango. I said we wanted to go and that we would pick them up after your done." Inuyasha told Kagome.

"I'm done, let's go!" Kagome said enthusiastically, pulling Inuyasha out of the door.

Betaed and edited by freexflyer