InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ A Long Night Part 3 ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape:
 
"Kagome wait, It's not what you think." Inuyasha yelled and ran after Kagome.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 14 A Long Night Part 3
 
Inuyasha ran out of the club, by the time he got out, Kagome was all ready gone. Inuyasha was to dronk to drive around to look for her.
 
Inuyasha phoned his brother to pick him up, he told Sesshomaru he would tell him what happend when they got home. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru walked through the door.
 
"Well now you can kill me." Inuyasha told Sesshomaru.
 
"What?" Sesshomar said.
 
"I Hurt her!" Inuyasha said before felling to his knees in tears.
 
"What did you do." Sesshomaru yelled at Inuyasha.
 
"I got to dronk, she warned me not to." Inuyasha told Sesshomaru.
 
"What happened." Sesshomaru yelled at Inuyasha.
 
"I kissed another girl." Inuyasha said to his worried brother.
 
Sesshomaru pulled Inuyasha to his feet. " Where is she? Sesshomaru asked Inuyasha.
 
"I don't know, she took off." Inuyasha told Sesshomaru.
 
"She didn't stick around for me to explain what happened, Ayame pulled me into the kiss." Inuyasha told Sesshomaru.
 
"Who the hell's Ayame." Sesshomaru asked Inuyasha.
 
"I don't know, I just met her tonight at the club." Inuyasha told Sesshomaru.
 
"Would you stick around if you say Kagome kiss another man." Sesshomaru asked Inuyasha.
 
"NO." Inuyasha edminited to Sesshomaru.
 
"You stay here, and clean up, I'll go look for her." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
"Miroku and Sango went out looking for her." Inuyasha told Sesshomaru.
 
"I'm a demon, I'll find her faster then they would, she's out there all by herself, she could get really hurt." Sesshomaru said before running out of the house.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Kagome didn't want to return home, Inuyasha would look for her there first she new that, Kagome walked around town.
 
Kagome was tired of walking around so she started walking home, when three guys jumped her and dragged her into a allie.
 
Kagome tryed screaming, but one of the guys placed a hand on Kagom's mouth, Kagome kicked the guy that was holding her.
 
"You stupid Bitch." The man yelled before hitting Kagome across the face, knocking her to the ground.
 
Kagome screamed in pain when she hit the hard ground, The man that hit Kagome jumped on top of her and pushed her to the ground.
 
"Please don't do this." Kagome asked the man in between sobs.
 
The man raished his hand to hit her across the face, when somebody grabbed his arm and threw him off Kagome.
 
Kagome looked up to see Sesshomaru stand over her, protecting her.
 
"Leave now, before I kill you all." Sesshomau warned the three guys.
 
The three man didn't have to be told twice, they all took off running down the street.
 
Sesshomaru picked Kagome from the ground and carried her brial-style home.
 
"How did you find me." kagome asked Sesshomaru.
 
"Inuyasha told me what happened, He is really sorry Kagome, he didn't kiss her, she pulled him into the kiss." Sesshomaru told Kagome.
 
"On some leave I belive that." Kagome told Sesshomaru.
 
"I don't think he would cheat on me." Kagome said.
 
"He wouldn't he has worked so hard, on getting you to trust him, He really does love you." Sesshomaru said.
 
The rest of the walk was silent. They arrived at the house Sesshomaru was about to opened the door when he looked down, Kagome fell a sleep in his arms, Sesshomaru reached over to opened the door, when the door threw opened, Inuyasha was standing there looking at his brother and his mate.
 
"What happened to her." Inuyasha asked Sesshomaru looking down at Kagome.
 
"When I found her, three guys where beating her up, they tryed to rape her." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha took Kagome from Sesshomaru's arms and walked to his bedroom. " Thank you." Inuyasha said to Sesshomaru before going in.