InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ A Long Night Part 4 ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape:
 
Inuyasha took Kagome from Sesshomaru's arms and walked to his bedroom. " Thank you." Inuyasha said to Sesshomaru before going in.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
Chapter 15 A Long Night Part 4
 
Inuyasha walked into the bedroom and layed Kagome down on the bed, He turned around to leave the room when he heard Kagome talk.
 
"I've never been in your room before." Kagome whispered.
 
Inuyasha quickly turned around and looked at Kagome, Inuyasha ran to Kagome's side and kneed beside the bed, Inuyasha could fell tears running down his face.
 
"Are you ok." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Ya I'm ok, a little headache, but ok." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"I'm so sorry." Inuyasha said tears running down his face.
 
"I know you are." Kagome told Inuyasha, Kagome moved closer to Inuyash and kissed his tears away.
 
"I'm so sorry, you where out there all by yourself, if Sesshomaru didn't go after you." Inuyasha said but kagome quickly jumped in.
 
" Don't talk like that." Kagome quickly said.
 
"I'm were, I belong safe with you." Kagome said Inuyasha's ear.
 
Kagome pulled Inuyasha into a hug, Inuyasha hugged Kagome back, he kissed down Kagome's neck, whispering sweet words to her, kagome's body shivered with pleasure.
 
Inuyasha climed on the bed and push Kagome down on the bed, he kissed her neck down to her lips, Inuyasha licked Kagome's bottom lip for entry, Kagome was happy to give him what he wanted.
 
Inuyasha's tongue battled with hers, Kagome let Inuyasha's win this one, Inuyasha moved back to kissing Kagome's jaw line, he then moved to her ear lobe, Kagome moaned in pleasure, Inuyasha kissed Kagome's red swollen lips again, Kagome moaned in his mouth,
 
Inuyasha pulled himself off kagome and pulled her on top of him, Kagome layed on top of Inuyasha's chest, Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Kagome's waist pulling her tighter to his body.
 
"Get some sleep, you had a long night." Inuyasha whispered to Kagome.
 
Kagome nodded and closer to eyes, Inuyasha wrapped a blanket around them both, Inuyasha waited for Kagome's breathing to eaven out telling him she fells a sleep before felling into a light sleep.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
Sesshomaru walked into his office and picked up the phone, and phoned Miroku's cell.
 
RING,RING,RING,RING.
 
"Hello, Miroku its Sesshomaru."
 
"Oh hi, Sesshomaru, whats up."
 
"Kagome's here with Inuyasha."
 
"When did she get there."
 
"I found here a few minutes ago. In allie, so I took her to Inuyasha. But don't worrie she's ok."
 
"Ok, just tell Kagome, that me and Sango well come over tomorrow."
 
"Sure, See you tomorrow." Sesshomaru said before hanging up.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
"Kagome is with Inuyasha and Sesshomaru." Miroku told Sango.
 
"Thank God." Sango said.
 
"Kagome is with Inuyasha, but what really happened at the club. why did Kagome take off like she did." Miroku asked Sango.
 
"Inuyasha kissed another girl at the club, Inuyasha said that she was the one that kissed him, so Kagome took off without talking about it." Sango told Miroku.
 
" I know how much he loves her, I know he wouldn't cheat on her, So I trust him." Sango told Miroku.
 
"I'm sure, Kagome and Inuyasha will work it out, come on I'll take you home," Miroku told Sango.