InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ The Day He Asked Me! ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape:
 
"I'm sure, Kagome and Inuyasha will work it out, come on I'll take you home," Miroku told Sango.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
Chapter 16: The Day He Asked Me!
 
Miroku did what he promised, He walked Sango home hand in hand to Sango's house, Every few minutes Miroku would look at Sango from the corner of his eye, Sango noticed this, she turned a bright red, from blushing.They arrived at Sango's house, Sango unlocked the door, and both Miroku and Sango walked in.
 
"Make yourself at home, I'm going to get changed." Sango told Miroku before going into her bedroom.
 
Miroku looked around the living room, he sat down on a kitchen chair, waiting for Sango to come back, Sango walked out of the bedroom wearing her P.J.'s.
 
"Nice out fit, I like it." Miroku told Sango, with a smirk on his face.
 
Sango walked up to Miroku and hit him over the head. "Shut up, you pervert." Sango yelled.
 
Sango walked over to the Kitchen and got some drinks for her and Miroku.
 
"You know, I love you right." Miroku asked.
 
"Yes, And I love you to, why are you asking." Sango asked.
 
"Can I ask you a question." Miroku asked.
 
"Sure anything." Sango told Miroku.
 
"Will...Will you move in with me." Miroku asked Sango.
 
"Oh My God, Sure I would love to move in with you." Sango said before running into Miroku's arms, Miroku and Sango both fell to the ground, Miroku wrapped his arms around Sango's waist, pulling her into a deep kiss.
 
"Stay with me tonight,Then well go to your place tomorrow." Sango said.
 
"I would love to stay here with you tonight, then Will go to our place tomorrow." Miroku whispered into Sango's ear.
 
Miroku got up and pulled Sango to her feet, they both walked into the bedroom, Miroku pulled his pants and shirt off, and climed into bed, Sango jumped into bed with Miroku, Miroku pulled Sango's back to his chest, Sango wrapped her arms around Miroku's hands.
 
"Good Night, Love." Miroku whispered into Sango's ear.
 
"Night." Sango said to Miroku before falling a sleep.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
Kagome was the first to awake, she still layed on top of Inuyasha's chest, Inuyasha's arms where wrapped around her waist keeping her tight to his chest. Kagome pulled herself up and looked at Inuyasha's face.
 
"He looks to peacful when he sleeps." Kagome said to herself.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome tighter to him, but didn't wake, As Inuyasha slepted Kagome was thinking on a way to wake Inuyasha up, something came to kagome that made her smile, Kagome got the best idea on how to make Inuyasha up.
 
"Pay back's a Bitch." Kagome whispered to Inuyasha, he didn't wake be he moved in his sleep.
 
Kagome moved her hands down Inuyasha's body and grabbed Inuyasha's manhood and pulled it. Inuyasha jumped out of bed, with Kagome still in his arms, Inuyasha let Kagome to right away, Inuyasha's face was brighter then a tomato.
 
Kagome fell to the gound laughing, Inuyasha quickly realized what Kagome did.
 
"Bitch." Inuyasha said to Kagome.
 
"Like I told you, Pay back's a Bitch." Kagome said between her giggles.
 
" I though that was a dream." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
Inuyasha picked Kagome from the gound and threw her on the bed.
 
"Are you sure your ok from last night." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Don't worrie so much Inuyasha, I'm fine." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"Are you hungry." Inuyasha asked.
 
"Ya, a little." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
Kagome and Inuyasha walked down stairs, to see Miroku,Sango and Sesshomaru sitting at the table talking.
 
"Morning Kagome." Sesshomaru said.
 
"Hey you say morning to her, but not to me." Inuyasha whined.
 
Sesshomaru rolled his eye's. " Morning Inuyasha."
 
Inuyasha and Kagome joined Miroku, Sango and Sesshomaru at the table.
 
"So how are you doing Kagome." Sango asked.
 
"I'm ok, it looks bad more then it hurts." Kagome told Sango.
 
"So everythings ok between you to." Miroku asked.
 
"Ya everythings ok, we worked it out." Inuyasha told them.
 
"So did you two have makup sex." Miroku asked with a smirk.
 
"Don't talk about that here, for god sakes he's my brother." Sesshomaru yelled.
 
"Shut the fuck up." Inuyasha yelled.
 
"Just asking." Miroku said.
 
"If you don't shut up, I'll kill you." Inuyasha warned Miroku.
 
Kagome and Sango left the table and let the boys fight, they walked outside to the gardens.
 
"So how is everything really." Sango asked Kagome.
 
"Really everythings ok, Inuyasha told me the girl kissed him, So I belive him, and no we didn't sleep together." Kagome told Sango.
 
"I'm just happy, your happy." Sango told Kagome.
 
"I'm happy." Kagome told Sango.
 
"Thats great, so what do you wanna do today, Inuyasha and Miroku are no longer a loud to drink, And Miroku asked me to move in with him." Sango said.
 
"Oh thats great, I'm so happy for you, and if Inuyasha ever gets dronk again, I'll kick his ass." Kagome said.
 
"Lets go out and do something today, today is a good day." Kagome said.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
" I asked Sango to move in with me." Miroku say out loud.
 
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru both turned and looked at him.
 
"How much did you pay her to move in." Inuyasha said.
 
"Hey now that was mean." Miroku whined.
 
"I was just kidding, I'm happy for you." Inuyasha told Miroku.
 
Miroku and Inuyasha joined Kagome and Sango outside.
 
"So what's the plane for today." Inuyasha asked the girls.
 
"BEACH." Kagome and Sango said at the same time.
 
"The beach it is." Inuyasha said.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome into a hug and kissed her on the forehead." Can't wait to see you in a swinsuit." Inuyasha whispered into her ear.
 
" Me and Sango are going to go shopping, well met you guys back here in half an hour." Kagome told Inuyasha before walking off with Sango.
 
"Can't wait to buy a new swimsuit." Kagome told Sango.
 
"Ya me to, Can't belive we have school tomorrow." Sango said.
 
"Same here." Kagome said.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
Kagome and Sango met up with Inuyasha and Miroku, they all jumped into Inuyasha's car and took off to the beach, everybody jumped out of the car, Sango and Miroku all ready started walking to the beach, Kagome started to walk with Sango but Inuyasha pulled her back.
 
" I need to talk to you." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"This don't sound good." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"Don't worrie about it, it's good, well to me it is." Inuyasha said.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome off into a different spot of the beach, Kagome and Inuyasha sat down on the sand.
 
"Kagome, I have been waiting to ask you this for a while." Inuyasha said.
 
"Whats is it." Kagome asked.
 
Inuyasha moved in front of Kagome. " Will you marrie me."