InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ close encounters of the wrong kind. ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape:
 
"No she's mine." They all turned around to see Naraku standing there with Kikyo at his side.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 18: close encounters of the wrong kind.
 
"What the hell are you doing here." Inuyasha asked Kikyo.
 
"And you, stay the fuck away from Kagome, if you every toucher her again, I'll kill you." Inuyasha told Naraku.
 
"I'm here to catch up with old friends." Kikyo told Inuyasha.
 
"What are you doing here Naraku." Kagome asked Naraku.
 
"Why did you even come back in the first place." Sango asked Naraku.
 
"I all ready told everybody here why I'm back, I'm here for Kagome, and I an't leaving without her." Naraku told everybody.
 
'You should just leave, Kagome wants nothing to you with you." Inuyasha told Naraku.
 
"She'll come back to me, they all was do." Naraku told Inuyasha.
 
"I'll never love or go back to you." Kagome told Naraku.
 
"How could I love a monster like you." Kagome yelled at Naraku.
 
Naraku laughted. " I still remember you screaming my name when I fucked you into the ground." Naraku said.
 
Inuyasha growled and was just about to jumped on Naraku when Kagome steped in front of him, Kagome walked up to Naraku and brote her hand up to punch him, when Naraku grabbed her hand.
 
"I don't think so Angel." Naraku whispered into her ear.
 
Naraku spone Kagome around, so that her back was to his front, she tryed to get away but Naraku wrapped his arms around her waist.
 
"Let me go you bastard." Kagome yelled.
 
"I would never let you go again." Naraku told Kagome.
 
"Get you hands off my woman." Koga yelled.
 
"She's not your woamn." Inuyasha yelled at Koga.
 
"Get your fucking hands off my mate." Inuyasha yelled at Naraku.
 
Kagome kicked Naraku in the knee, he screamed in pain, he losened his grip on her, she took the chance and pulled away from Naraku and ran back to Inuyasha.
 
"You'll pay for that bitch." Naraku yelled.
 
"I told you not to come back here." They all turned around to see Sesshomaru and Rin standing there.
 
Sesshomaru and Rin walked up to Inuyasha and Kagome.
 
"I told you to stay away." Sesshomaru told Naraku.
 
"I do what I want." Naraku told Sesshomaru.
 
"It's nice to see you again Kikyo." Rin said.
 
"I bet it is." Kikyo said back.
 
Kikyo walked up to Inuyasha and pulled him into a hug."Can't wait to see what happens." Kikyo whispered into Inuyasha's ear.
 
Inuyasha pushed Kikyo off him. "Stay the hell away from me." Inuyasha told Kikyo.
 
Kikyo walked past everybody and walked into the school. " See you later baby." She told Inuyasha before disappear into the building.
 
"Don't you every touch my sister again." Naraku warned Inuyasha.
 
"I still away from her, you stay away from Kagome." Inuyasha told Naraku.
 
"No deal." Naraku said before joining his sister in the building.
 
"Don't worrie about him, I'll take care of him." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
"What are you going to do." Kagome asked Sesshomaru.
 
"I don't know, but I don't trust thoses two." Sesshomaru said.
 
"I want you two to move into the mansion." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha and Kagome.
 
"Why would we do that." Inuyasha asked Sesshomaru.
 
"So I can keep an eye on you two." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
"Fine." Kagome told Sesshomaru.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
 
Kagome and Inuyasha went stright to her place after school, Miroku and Sango showed up a few minutes after they did.
 
"Pack everything, and well put it all into my car, well make a few trips, but well get it all." Inuyasha told everybody.
 
"These is going to be really weird living with Sesshomaru." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"I know." Inuyasha pulled kagome into a hug, he kissed the top of her head. " Don't worrie everything will be fine." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
A few hours later everything was in Inuyasha's room, "Where to start." Kagome said looking around the room at all her stuff.
 
Sesshomaru walked into the room.
 
"Hey Sesshomaru, I gotta a little advise for you." Miroku said.
 
"What." Sesshomaru asked.
 
"If the house is rocking, don't come a knocking." Miroku told Sesshomaru, Miroku couldn't keep it in, he fell to the gound laughing.
 
"Very funny, fuckface." Inuyasha screamed at Miroku.
 
Inuyasha kicked everybody out, Inuyasha helped Kagome unpack all her things.
 
"It will take a little getting use to." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"I like it here." kagome told Inuyasha.