InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ I'm cold. ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape: Before following Sango into slumber, Miroku dropped a tender kiss upon her brow.
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 21: I'm cold.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome tighter to his chest, as she wrapped her front to him, with her arms around his neck hiding her chest in his, as she screamed.
 
"What the fuck are you going here, Kikyo." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Both Sesshomaru and Rin both heard the scream, they turned around and looked at each other before running out of the room, to go to Inuyasha's room, they both ran inside.
 
"Oh my god." Rin said.
 
"This can't get any worse." kagome whispered in Inuyasha's ear.
 
Rin ran to the bead and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Inuyasha and Kagome.
 
"What the hell is going on, and why the hell are you doing here." Sesshomaru asked.
 
Sesshomaru turned around and looked at Kikyo, "I won't ask you again." Sesshomaru warned Kikyo.
 
Kikyo sat up and walked over to Sesshomaru. "Inuyasha told me to come over, he said that he wanted to have some fun before school, he said Kagome wasn't going to be here." Kikyo told Sesshomaru without looking at him or Inuyasha.
 
"You stupid lieing bitch." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Kagome could belive it, she didn't know what to belive, was Kikyo telling the truth or was she lieing.
 
"Inuyasha put me down, first turn around then put me down." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"You can't belive her, You know I would never cheat on you." Inuyasha whispered to Kagome.
 
"Put me down Inuyasha." Kagome screamed.
 
Inuyasha hesitate before putting her down on her feet, she quickly ran to the bathroom and closed the door. Inuyasha could smell the tears in her eyes.
 
Why was kagome crying, did she really belive Kikyo, did she really belive he was cheating on her with Kikyo.
 
"Just get out." Inuyasha screamed.
 
"Kikyo your not wanted here." Sesshomaru screamed at Kikyo.
 
"How did you get in here." Rin asked Kikyo.
 
Before Kikyo could answer the question, the bathroom door opened Kagome walked out, she looked around the room first then she walked over to Kikyo, she punched her in the face.
 
Kikyo fell to the ground holding her noise, she screamed in pain, "You'll pay for that you stupid bitch." Kikyo screamed before running out of the room.
 
Kagome turned her back on Inuyasha. " I don't want you to lie to me, is what she said true."
 
"I swear to you, I would never lie to you, I love you, I would never cheat on you."
 
"I trust you." Kagome whispered before walking out of the bedroom. Sesshomaru and Rin moved out of the way to let her pass.
 
"You said, if we moved in here with you, nothing like this would happen, I trusted you." Inuyasha whispered and walked into the bathroom.
 
Sesshomaru's head fell, Rin walked over to Sesshomaru and pulled him into a tight hug. Sesshomaru rested his head on Rin's shoulder.
 
" I Don't understand, how this happened, I promised I would protect them both, and look what happend, the first night there here, and Naraku is all ready breaking them a part." Sesshomaru told Rin.
 
Sesshomaru pulled put of the hug, and took off. " I kill him, Naraku won't get away with this." Sesshomaru told Rin.
 
Inuyasha got dressed and quickly ran from the room, he ran down stairs and found Kagome sitting at the kitchen table. she was finishing her homework.
 
"Do you really belive me, or were you just saying that."
 
Kagome quickly turned around to see Inuyasha standing there, he was leaning against the doorframe.
 
"You said, you had nothing to do with Kikyo, so I belive you."
 
"Thats bullshit."
 
Kagome jumped from Inuyasha's harsh words.
 
"Your lieing, you don't trust me, do you."
 
Kagome quickly turned around and grabbed her things. "Sesshomaru said he would take me to school today." kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"I'll be going to Sango's after school, so don't worrie if I don't come home after school."
 
Inuyasha didn't even look or talk to Kagome, he walked right past her and jumped in his car and took off.
 
Kagome signed and walked over to Sesshomaru and Rin. " Can you please take me to school."
 
"Sure, jump in, why didn't Inuyasha take you." Sesshomaru asked kagome.
 
"I told him, you where taking me, I just need to think." Kagome told Sesshomaru.
 
Kagome climed into the backseat as Sesshomaru and Rin climed into the front.
 
"Don't worrie, you can belive my brother, he would never cheat on you, if he did I would smell it on him." Sesshomaru told Kagome.
 
Kagome could only nodded as she looked out of the car window, as they drove to school, when they got there, Kagome couldn't find Inuyasha's car any where.
 
Sesshomaru and Rin all ready went inside the school, to get ready for there first class, Kagome stayed out side to wait for Inuyasha.
 
two arms wrapped around her waist, Kagome relaxed into his arms, she turned around to be faced with Naraku.
 
"Get your hands off me." Kagome screamed.
 
Naraku looked down on Kagome. "Whats the matter, no Inuyasha to protect you this time." Naraku dragged Kagome to his car and threw her in the backseat, Naraku climed in on top of the holding her down.
 
Nobody could help kagome, everybody was all ready inside the school, Kagome kicked and screamed against Naraku, Naraku covered her mouth with his, giving him the chance to force his tongue in her mouth. Tears fell down her face, as Naraku pulled her shirt up, and grabbed her breats.
 
Rin ran back to Sesshomaru's car, she forgot to grab her bag, she was heading back to the school, when she heard somebody scream, she walked over to a car, that was moving and looked inside to see, Kagome kicking and crying. Rin quickly ran inside the building.
 
"Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru." Rin screamed as she ran into the building. Sesshomaru ran out of his class.
 
"Whats the matter." Sesshomaru asked Rin.
 
Rin didn't have time to tell him what the matter was, she grabbed Sesshomaru's hand and pulled him from the building. " Rin whats going on." Sesshomaru stopped talking when she pointed to a black car in the parking lot.
 
Sesshomaru walked over to the car, and threw the door opened, he grabbed Naraku off kagome and threw him to the ground. " What the fuck are you doing." Sesshomaru yelled at Naraku.
 
Naraku turned around and helped Kagome out of the car, she was shaking and crying, he pulled her into a loving hug. "Don't worrie, you're ok, I'm here." Sesshomaru told Kagome. Sesshomaru picked up kagome bridal style, and turned around Naraku was gone.
 
"What me to take you home." Sesshomaru asked Kagome.
 
"No thank you. Just take me inside." kagome told Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru nodded and walked to the school, Sesshomaru put Kagome down and walked back to class.
 
-----------------------
 
Sango and Miroku walked into the school to find Kagome, shaking, she was looking out the window.
 
"Hey Kagome, whats up, where's Inuyasha." Miroku asked Kagome.
 
Kagome turned around and hugged Miroku. Miroku was shocked but hugged her back, he could feel his shit getting wet. " Kagome whats wrong." Miroku asked.
 
Kagome looked at Miroku, her eyes where red and puffy. " I don't know what to do." she whispered pulling Miroku back into a hug.
 
"Kagome, what did Inuyasha do." Sango asked.
 
Kagome pulled from Miroku and ran into Sango's arms, "I don't know, if he's telling me the truth or not, But Kikyo said, Inuyasha called her and said that they were going to met up." Kagome said crying in Sango's arms.
 
"Miroku, go find Inuyasha NOW." Sango yelled at Miroku.
 
"Heys not here, he car wasn't in the parking lot." Kagome told Sango and Miroku.
 
"Didn't Inuyasha bring you to school." Sango asked.
 
"No, Sesshomaru and Rin did." kagome told her.
 
"Ok, I'll go out looking for him, don't worrie Kagome, I'll find him." Miroku said, he kissed her on the forehead and walked out of the school to find Inuyasha.
 
"Wait, Kagome your hiding something, What happened, why is your shirt all messed up. Kagome told Sango and Miroku, that she ran into Naraku, that things didn't end up so good.
 
"Sango, can I stay at your place tonight." Kagome asked.
 
"Sure." Sango said wrapping her arm around Kagome's shoulder leading her to there first class.
 
Kagome and Sango walked into there Histroy class, to see Naraku sitting in his desk.
 
-----------------------
 
Inuyasha didn't feel like going to school, he did want to face Kagome,Sesshomaru,Kikyo and Naraku.
 
Naraku has been trying to break him and Kagome up from day one, Inuyasha drove to a bar, that him and Miroku used to go to, before they had girlfriends.
 
Inuyasha was now on his third drink, when Miroku walked in.
 
"I new you would be here."
 
Inuyasha turned around to be faced with his bestfriend.
 
"What are you doing here, Miroku, shouldn't you be in school like a good little boy."
 
"Kagome asked me to find you, she'll really worried, Naraku really scared her this morning. He even said without you there, she has no protection, Sesshomaru pulled him off her."
 
"What happened, what did that bastard do to my Kagome." Inuyasha screamed, his eyes turned blood red.
 
"Inuyasha relaxe, she's fine, she's with Sango right now."
 
"What did he do."
 
"I really don't know, she really didn't want to get into it."
 
Inuyasha jumped up from his seat and stormed out of the bar, Miroku ran after him.
 
:Where are you going." Miroku yelled after Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha didn't wait for Miroku, he jumped in his car and took off, he pulled up to the school and jumped out, he didn't even turn the car off. He ran into the school he went stright to his Histroy class.
 
Kagome was sitting and talking with Sango, when Inuyasha barged into the classroom. kagome looked at Inuyasha he had blood red eyes,purple strips on his face, fangs and claws.
 
Inuyasha grabbed Naraku out of his seat and threw him out of the window. Glass went flying everywhere, Inuyasha turned around and looked at Kagome, he walked over to her and picked her up and jumped out the window.
 
Inuyasha put Kagome down and walked over to naraku, who was now standing up, he was brushing the glass from his cloths.
 
"Inuyasha...Inuyasha, whats the matter." Kagome asked.
 
Inuyasha turned around and walked over to Kagome, Kagome moved back in fear, Inuyasha could smell the fear coming from her. Inuyasha grabbed her arms.
 
"You hurting me."
 
Inuyasha's nails dug deep into her soft skin, blood ran down her arms on to Inuyasha's hands.
 
"Inuyasha please, your hurting me." Kagome cryed.
 
"What did he do, answer me, I can smell him all over you." Inuyasha screamed.
 
Naraku picked up a piece of glass off the ground and ran towards Inuyasha and Kagome. Kagome looked over Inuyasha's shoulder to see Naraku running towards Inuyasha, with a piece off glass in his hands.
 
"Inuyasha watch out." Kagome screamed, Kagome managed to get out of Inuyasha's grip to push him out of the way, as the glass went threw kagome's stomach.
 
Kagome fell to the ground, with the piece of glass in her, Inuyasha ran to Kagome's side, he no longer was a demon, he was back as a half demon.
 
"Kagome, why...Why did you do that, you stupid girl." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Inuyasha pushed the hair from her face, behind her ears, blood was dripping from the croner of her mouth.
 
"Hold on baby, you'll be ok."
 
Inuyasha picked Kagome up and ran to the parking lot, Miroku was just pulling up when Inuyasha and Sango ran to the car. Inuyasha climed in the backseat. "Hurry up, go to the hospital." Inuyasha yelled. Sango jumped in the front seat, then Miroku took off to the hospital.
 
Rin jumped in Inuyasha's car and followed Miroku to the hospital. Rin called Sesshomaru from the car to tell him what happened. Sesshomaru quickly ran from class and went stright to the hospital.
 
Inuyasha quickly jumped out of the car, when they arrived at the hospital, as he was running inside he looked down at Kagome.
 
"Inu...Yasha...I'm...So...Cool." Kagome whispered.
 
"It's ok, were at the hospital, your going to be all right." Inuyasha said will tears running down his face.
 
Kagome passed out from the loss of blood, Inuyasha's cloths were covered in her blood, Inuyasha ran into the hospital. "Somebody help me." Inuyasha screamed.
 
Nurses and Doctors ran to Inuyasha and took Kagome from him, and layed her down on a bed, and went stright into emergency.
 
"Whats the girls name." A doctor asked Inuyasha.
 
"Kagome Higurashi"
 
"You can wait in the waiting room,it's over to your left." The doctor told Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha, Miroku and Sango walked over to the waiting room.
 
Rin waited out side for Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru pulled up, he quickly turned off his car and ran up to Rin, they both walked into the waiting room.
 
"How is she." Rin asked.
 
A doctor walked into the waiting room. "Are any of you members of kagome's family."
 
Inuyasha stood up, and looked aorund the waiting room. " Were all her family." Inuyasha told the doctor.
 
Everybody stood up, and walked over to Inuyasha.
 
"Kagome, she was stabbed in the stomach, the glass hit a major artery, she's in surgery right now, but I'm sorry she lost the baby." The doctor said, before going back into the emergency room.
 
Inuyasha was shocked, Kagome was pregnant, he fell to the ground, he was crying, tears were running down his face.
 
"She lost the baby, I didn't even know, she lost our baby." Inuyasha cryed. Sesshomaru kneed down in front of his brother and pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry." Sesshomaru whispered to Inuyasha.
 
Sango and Rin cryed on Miroku, Miroku wrapped his arms around both crying woman. "She didn't know, nows she's going to find out the worst way possible." Sango cryed.
 
Inuyasha jumped to his feet. "I'm going to kill that bastard for doing this, Naraku's mine." Inuyasha screamed.
 
"Inuyasha don't do this, don't do anything right now, Kagome needs you, we all need you right now." Sango said.
 
Sango pulled Inuyasha into a hug. "Please don't, she needs you now more then ever." Sango whispered in Inuyasha's ear.
 
"I'll call her mother." Sesshomaru said.
 
"Thank you" Inuyasha told everybody.
 
-----------------------
 
Hours passed and Miss.Higurashi and Souta ran into the hospital.
 
"Were is she, is she ok."
 
"She's still in surgery, we don't know anything right now, but she lost the baby she was carring." Sesshomaru told Miss. Higurashi.
 
"What baby, I didn't know she was having a baby." Miss. Higurashi said.
 
"We didn't even know." Sango told Miss.Higurashi.
 
The doctor walked into the waiting room. "Are you kagome's mother."
 
"Yes."
 
"We have some good news. Kagome would have died, but because of she had demon blood in her, she stayed a live long enough for as to work on her, we stopped the bleeding and we repaired the shattered blood vain." The doctor told everybody. "It's a good thing, she mated with a demon." The doctor said before walking out of the waiting room.
 
Miss.Higurashi turned around and looked at Sesshomaru. "She mated with a demon."
 
"Don't look at me, I'm with Rin. Kagome's with Inuyasha." Sesshomaru told Miss.Higurashi.
 
"Why didn't anybody tell me."
 
"She would have told you. when she was ready to." Sesshomaru told her.
 
"Inuyasha turned around and walked over to the doctor. "When can I see her."
 
"Right now, there taking her out of surgery, so only one of you can see her, she's sleeping right now." The doctor told Inuyasha.