InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Phone call from the Doctor. ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape: Inuyasha climed into bed with Kagome and wrapped an arms around her, trying not to hurt her. " Whenever your ready tell me, whatever you want you can have."Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 23: Phone call from the Doctor.
 
"Do you think it's a good idea, that Inuyasha took Kagome out of the hospital." Sango asked Miroku.
 
"I really don't know, but where all here for Kagome and Inuyasha no matter what happens." Miroku told Sango.
 
"Ya, I guess your right." Sango told Miroku.
 
Sesshomaru walked into the living room where everybody was sitting and waiting.
 
"Inuyasha took Kagome upstairs, to there room, she's resting right now, your all welcome to stay here, in till Naraku is taken care of." Sesshomaru told everybody.
 
"I what to see my daughter." Miss.Higurashi yelled.
 
"I'll go up and see whats going on, but Inuyasha is being really protective of Kagome right now." Sesshomaru told Kagome's mother.
 
Sesshomaru turned around and walked back upstairs, and knocked on Inuyasha's door. Inuyasha opened the door, with a hint of red in his eyes. "What." Inuyasha said to Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru backed up a few steps, the look on Inuyasha's face truely scared him. "Miss.Higurashi whats to see her daughter, it's in your best interest if you let her see her." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
"Fine, but only her, five minutes that's it. "Inuyasha told Sesshomaru before closing and locking the door.
 
Sesshomaru walked back down thestairs."Inuyasha said fine, but only you, you got five minutes." Sesshomary told her.
 
Miss.Higurashi could only nod, as she followed Sesshomaru to her daughters room. Inuyasha was waiting for them, he was leaning against the doorframe, Inuyasha stepped aside to let her enter the door, Inuyasha followed her into the door, he closed and locked the door. before walking to a chair and sitting down, her Kagome in case she needed him.
 
"Oh my poor baby." Miss.Higurashi said running to her daughters side, grabbing her hand. Kagome smiled weakly at her monther.
 
"Hello mama." kagome whispered. "I've missed you so much, i'm so sorry." Kagome cryed.
 
"It's ok, we can work this out, when you get better."
 
"Just promise me one thing. Thats we can go back to having a mother and daughter relationship."
 
"I promise." Kagome whispered, whipping tears from her eyes.
 
Kagome fell into a light sleep. Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and her mother. "I think you should leave now." Inuyasha said.
 
Miss.Higurashi nodded and turned to Inuyasha. "Is she going to be ok."
 
"Yes, she is just really tired, losing the baby was really hard on her and her body." Inuyasha told her.
 
"Thank you for looking out for her and loving her, why I couldn't."
 
Miss.Higurashi walked out of the bedroom, Sesshomaru walked her back to the living room, tears were now falling from her face.
 
Inuyasha climed into bed with Kagome, after locking the door, Kagome moved more into Inuyasha's chest without waking.
 
-----------------------
 
Downstais, the phone Rang, Sesshomaru picked it up.
 
"Hello."
 
"Hello, I'm a doctor from the hospital, we just got the tests back from the lab, when Kagome Higurashi was stabbed in the stomach she did lose her baby, but it appears, she was pregnant with twins, one baby is still a live." The doctors said.
 
"Hello, Hello is there anybody there." The doctors said, as a dial came up.
 
Sesshomaru ran up thestairs, as fast as he could, he ran to Inuyasha's door, and banged on the door. Inuyasha answered the door, with a really pissed look on his face.
 
"What the fuck, you woke Kagome up." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Sesshomaru pushed Inuyasha into the room, and closed the door behind him. "Sit down, I have good news for you." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
"Nothing you could say, can be good news right now." Inuyasha yelled at Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru looked over at Kagome and say nothing but sadness. "Your still pregnant."