InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Why? ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape: "Me and Sesshomaru are getting married."
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 27: Why?
 
"What all my god, I'm so happy for you." Sango said, pulling Rin into a hug.
 
"Rin, I'm so happy for you too, So your going to move in to right." Kagome said.
 
Rin looked over to Sesshomaru. "Of course, I was so happy when Sesshomaru told me about everybody else living here to, Now we can see, each other in school, and at home." Rin said.
 
Rin walked over to Sesshomaru and wrapped her arms around his waist, Sesshomaru wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her tighter to his body.
 
Inuyasha sat on the bed beside Kagome. "I never thought I would see the day my brother getting married."
 
"Same here."
 
Both Kagome and Rin looked at there mates. "Hey Rin, did Sesshomaru mark you yet." Kagome asked Rin.
 
"No, not yet why?" Rin asked Kagome.
 
"I would hold on that, I would think twice before joining this family." Kagome said.
 
Kagome and Rin both started laughing, Inuyasha looked at Kagome, and pulled her into a heated kiss.
 
"Tell me, you didn't like that."Inuyasha whispered in Kagome's ear.
 
Kagome pulled away from Inuyasha and looked into his golden eyes. "You know, I could never live without you."
 
"Where are Kohaku and Shippo." Sango asked.
 
"When I left, they where playing." Inuyasha told Sango.
 
Sango and Miroku left and walked over to the boys rooms, to see if they needed any help.
 
"Kagome can we talk." Rin asked.
 
"Sure."
 
Kagome and Rin left the room and walked outside to the gardens. "Would you like to help me with my wedding, I would love to help you out to." Rin asked Kagome.
 
"Why not a double wedding." Kagome offered.
 
"Oh my god, thats a great idea, why didn't I think of that." Rin said.
 
"But the only thing is that, me and Inuyasha were planning on getting married after school, but with me being pregnant, we might get married early then that." Kagome told Rin.
 
"Well we can all was talk to Inuyasha and Sesshomaru later on." Rin told Kagome.
 
Kagome nodded her head, and walked threw the garden with Rin, Kagome stopped walking and Rin walked a head of her, Kagome felt a slight pain in her stomach.
 
"Inuyasha." Kagome whispered before passing out.
 
Rin turned around and say Kagome fall to the ground, Rin ran over to Kagome. "Kagome,Kagome come on open your eyes." Rin whispered with tears running down her face.
 
Rin ran into the house, and found Sesshomaru and Inuyasha talking in the kitchen. "Sesshomaru." Rin screamed.
 
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha, ran to Rin's side. "Whats the matter." Sesshomaru asked.
 
It took a few seconds before Rin talk. "It's Kagome, we where talking then a walked a head of her, when I turned around I say Kagome on the ground." Rin said between sobbes.
 
Inuyasha took off outside, he turned the corner and found Kagome laying on the ground, Inuyasha quickly ran to Kagome's side, with Sesshomaru right behind him.
 
Inuyasha picked Kagome up, and ran inside. "Whats wrong with her." Sesshomaru asked.
 
"I don't know." Inuyasha said. Inuyasha layed Kagome down on the coach. "Rin can you get me a cloth and some cold water." Inuyasha asked.
 
"Sure." Rin quickly ran from the room. Rin ran back into the room with the stuff Inuyasha asked for. "Here."
 
"Thank you." Inuyasha said, taking the stuff from Rin, Inuyasha put the cloth into the cold water and rang the extra water from the cloth and put it on Kagome's forehead. "Come on Angel wake up." Inuyasha whispered in Kagome's ear.
 
"Why isn't she waking up." Rin asked.
 
"I really don't know." Sesshomaru whispered.
 
-----------------------
 
Miroku and Sango walked into the room, when they say Kagome they quickly ran to her side. "What happened." Sango asked.
 
"We really don't know." Inuyasha told Sango.
 
"If she doesn't wake up in the next few minutes, I'm taking her to the hospital." Inuyasha told everybody.
 
"Come on Angle open your eyes." Inuyasha whispered in to Kagome.
 
"Thats It I can't take this, I'm taking her." Inuyasha said, picking up Kagome.
 
"I'll drive, Sesshomaru said.
 
Sesshomaru ran from the house, and jumped into his car, and drove it to the front, Inuyasha jumped in the back with Kagome, Rin jumped in the front. "Well meet you guys at the hospital." Rin said to Sango and Miroku.
 
A few minutes they arrived at the hospital, Inuyasha carried Kagome to the front. "Can you please help me." Inuyasha asked a doctor.
 
"What happened to her." The doctor asked Kagome.
 
"We don't know, she just passed out." Inuyasha told the doctor.
 
"Can you please be careful with her, she pregnant." Inuyasha told the doctor.
 
The doctor took Kagome from Inuyasha and took her into a hospital room and layed her down on the bed, and called a nurse over, then closed the door, a few minutes the doctor walked out of the door, and walked over to Inuyasha, "The baby's doing fine, but she hasn't woaken yet. Can you and your friends wait in the waiting room." The doctor told Inuyasha.
 
-----------------------
 
Hours passed, and Inuyasha called Kagome's mother to tell her that her daughter is in the hospital again. Now all of Kagome's friends and family waited to hear news on whats wrong with Kagome.
 
"Can I please talk to the father of the baby." A doctor said, Inuyasha looked up and walked over to the doctor. "Did something happen to the baby." Inuyasha asked.
 
"No, the baby's fine." The doctor told Inuyasha
 
"Kagome has not woke up yet, We ran tests on her and the baby. Kagome's dieing.