InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Please don't go. ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape: "Kagome has not woke up yet, We ran tests on her and the baby. Kagome's dieing."
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 28: Please don't go.
 
Kagome layed on the hard but soft hospital bed, She woke a few minutes after the doctor left the hospital room, she could hear the doctor talking with Inuyasha.
 
(Outside the Kagome's room.)
 
"I'm sorry, Kagome's dieing." The doctor told Inuyasha.
 
"WHAT." Inuyasha yelled at the doctor.
 
"I'm sorry, I don't know why."The doctor told Inuyasha.
 
"Don't you think, she should find out why." Inuyasha yelled at the doctor.
 
"Thats what were doing, were just waiting for Kagome to wake up." The doctor told Inuyasha.
 
"Well I think you should go into her room, cause she is now awake."Inuyasha told the doctor.
 
Inuyasha walked away from the doctor and walked back to the waiting room, The doctor looked at Inuyasha before walking back into Kagome's room. To his surprise Kagome was sitting up in bed. She was holding her stomach.
 
"How are you feeling today." The doctor asked Kagome.
 
"Fine, I guess, how long have I been in here for." Kagome asked the doctor.
 
"A few hours, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru brote you here, They told me that you passed out, So I ran some tests on you and your baby, the baby is doing great, perfect heart beat.."
 
"But."
 
"But, there's something wrong with you, We don't know what it is, but it's possible that were wrong, we think your dieing." The doctor told Kagome.
 
-----------------
 
Inuyashs walked back into the waiting room, him knowing that Kagome was awake, was enough for him, he just needed to let out some steam, He didn't want to think about her dieing."
 
"So is she awake." Rin asked, pulling Inuyasha out of this thought's.
 
"Yes, I haven't seen her yet, the doctor is with her right now, I just wanted to tell you guys that she up, I'm going back there now." Inuyasha told Rin and Sesshomaru.
 
"Oh, Sango,Miroku and Kagome's mother went outside, I'll tell them she's awake, well all wait here for you." Rin told Inuyasha.
 
"Ok." Inuyasha said, and walked back to Kagome's room.
 
-----------------
 
"I'm dieing. What, Why?" Kagome asked.
 
"We are working on that now, It might not be anything, we could be wrong, thats why were working on it, we need to run more tests, I wanted to you tell you, in about a week, we should have all the results back." The doctor told Kagome.
 
"Ok, were's Inuyasha." Kagome asked.
 
"I'm right here." Inuyasha said before the doctor could even open his mouth.
 
Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and sate on the bed beside her. "How are you feeling."
 
"I'm fine, I just want to go home." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha turned and looked at the doctor. "Are we done here."
 
"Yes."
 
Inuyasha jumped off the bed, and picked Kagome up, Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her head on Inuyasha's chest. "K, let's go home, everybody's waiting in the waiting room."
 
"K."
 
Inuyasha walked into the waiting room, everybody turned around and looked at Inuyasha and Kagome.
 
"The doctor said we can go, so lets go, Kagome doesn't want to be here right now." Inuyasha told everyobdy.
 
Inuyasha walked out of the hospital and to his car, Everybody followed close behind. Sesshomaru ran to the car, and opened the door for Inuyasha, Inuyasha climed into the car, still holding Kagome, Sesshomaru ran to the drives side and jumped in, Rin climed in beside Sesshomaru.
 
The ride home was quite, Sesshomaru pulled up to the house, Inuyasha didn't wait for Sesshomaru to turned the car off, he quickly opened the door, and jumped out, he walked slowly with Kagome in his arms to there room, he went stright to there room, and placed Kagome down on the bed.
 
"We need to talk."
 
-----------------
 
Sesshomaru and Rin, were a little shocked on how Inuyasha was acting, he didn't even wait for Sesshomaru to turn the car off, before getting out of the car.
 
"Is Kagome going to be all right." Rin asked.
 
"I really don't know, Inuyasha littled upset." Sesshomaru told Rin.
 
-----------------
 
(Back at the hospital.)
 
The doctor walked into the Waiting room.
 
"Can I please talk to the father of the baby."The doctor said, Inuyasha looked up and walked over to the doctor. "Did something happen to the baby." Inuyasha asked.
 
Inuyasha and the doctor walked out of ear shot, as they talked, Sesshomaru tryed to lessen but they were to far away.
 
The doctor told Inuyasha something, Sesshomaru was watching Inuyasha's face. Inuyasha's face fell and lost all it's color, the doctor told Inuyasha something about Kagome and it wasn't good.
 
"Kagome has not woke up yet, We ran tests on her and the baby. Kagome's dieing."
 
Sesshomaru watched as tears ran down his brother face, Inuyasha never cryed, he was strong that way, He new something was wrong.
 
Inuyasha walked back into the waiting room, Sesshomaru walked over to Inuyasha.
 
"So whats the news hows baby." Sesshomaru asked his brother.
 
Inuyasha looked up and looked Sesshomaru in the face. "Fine."
 
Inuyashs walked over to his chair, him knowing that Kagome was awake, was enough for him, he just needed to let out some steam, He didn't want to think about her dieing."
 
"So is she awake." Rin asked, pulling Inuyasha out of this thought's.
 
"Yes, I haven't seen her yet, the doctor is with her right now, I just wanted to tell you guys that she up, I'm going back there now." Inuyasha told Rin and Sesshomaru.
 
"Oh, Sango,Miroku and Kagome's mother went outside, I'll tell them she's awake, well all wait here for you." Rin told Inuyasha.
 
"Ok." Inuyasha said, and walked back to Kagome's room.
 
Inuyasha didn't wanted to answer anymore questions, and he didn't want to tell anybody, about Kagome dieing, not yet, he wasn't ready.
 
-----------------
 
(Back with Sesshomaru and Rin.)
 
"Somethings wrong, thats's all I know, the doctor told Inuyasha something, and he's not ready to talk about it yet, Inuyasha yelled at the doctor." Sesshomaru told Rin.
 
Sesshomaru turned around and watched Sango and Miroku pull into the parking lot.
 
"Where's Kagome's mother." Rin asked.
 
"Oh, she needed to get back to work, I told her I would call her, if there's any new, News about Kagome." Sango told Rin.
 
"Were's Inuyasha and Kagome." Miroku asked.
 
"Inuyasha went inside, no dout back to his room, and locked the door again." Sesshomaru told Miroku.
 
"What do you thinks wrong with Kagome." Sango asked.
 
"I don't know, but lets get inside and talk about this." Sesshomaru said.
 
-----------------
 
Kohaku and Shippo stayed home and played games, They didn't know about what happened to Kagome, they were just told to stay in there room and play games in till they got back.
 
(Flash Back.)
 
Sango ran into Kohaku's room, Shippo and Kohaku were sitting on the floor playing board games. They both turned around and looked at Sango.
 
"I need you guys to stay in here, and play in till we get home, Ok It's really important that you stay here, I need to go some where." Sango told her brothers.
 
"Ok, But when will you be back." Shippo asked.
 
"In a few minutes."
 
They both nodded and turned back to there game.
 
(End Flash Back.)
 
Shippo and Kohaku jumped up and ran to the window when they heard car doors slaming, They both took off out of the room and ran down to the front door, Inuyasha passed the boys on the way, Inuyasha didn't even look at them, he went stright to his room. They both looked at Inuyasha, then looked at each other then continued on there way.
 
"Sango." Kohaku said.
 
"Were you two, being good." Sango asked her brothers.
 
"Yup." They both said at the same time.
 
"Whats wrong with Inuyasha." Shippo asked.
 
"What do you mean." Sango asked.
 
"Oh are why down here, we ran into him, he didn't even look at as, he just went into his room, he looked sad." Shippo told Sango.
 
Sango turned around and looked at Sesshomaru and Miroku.
 
"He's just a little bit upset, don't worrie about it, he'll be fine." Miroku told the boys.
 
"Ok.'
 
-----------------
 
The ride home was quite, Sesshomaru pulled up to the house, Inuyasha didn't wait for Sesshomaru to turned the car off, he quickly opened the door, and jumped out, he walked slowly with Kagome in his arms to there room, he went stright to there room, and placed Kagome down on the bed.
 
"We need to talk."
 
Kagome looked up and Inuyasha. "Why?"
 
"Don't pull that shit with me, you know why." Inuyasha yelled.
 
"Please don't yell at me." Kagome whispered.
 
"The doctor told me, he told me." Inuyasha said.
 
"He told you, that I'm dieing." Kagome finished for him.
 
Inuyasha nodded his head, Kagome got off the bed and walked over to Inuyasha, and pulled him into a hug.
 
"The doctor told me, I might be dieing, there still running tests, in a few days, they phone and tell me, They might even phone in the next few hours." Kagome whispered into Inuyasha's ear.
 
"Please don't leave me." Inuyasha whispered.