InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ No more talking. ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning there is a lemon in this chapter.
 
I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape: "Kagome has not woke up yet, We ran tests on her and the baby. Kagome's dieing."
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 29: No more talking.
 
"I would never leave you." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"You would tell if something was wrong right." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Of course, I tell you everything." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"So, if you found out, that your dieing you would tell me." Inuyasha asked.
 
"Yes."
 
"Can we please talk about something else, I would rather think about something different." Kagome asked Inuyasha.
 
"Like this."
 
Inuyasha grabbed Kagome around the waist and pulled her into deep kiss, Inuyasha trusted his tongue into Kagome's mouth, Kagome moaned, she automaticaly wrapped her arms around his neck, Inuyasha picked kagome up and moved her to the bed, he sat her down on the edge of the bed, he was on his kness, kissing her with everything he had.
 
Inuyasha pulled away form Kagome, and looked into her big brown eyes, he say the love and lust she had for him, He all was wondered why did she pick him, she could have had anybody she wanted, but she picked him, a half-breed.
 
Kagome nodded to Inuyasha, answering his unspoken question, Kagome threw her hands in the air, Inuyasha got the points and pulled her shirt off and threw it to the ground, Kagome kissed down Inuyasha's neck, as he moved his hands up Kagome's skirt, moving his hands up Kagome's thigh's, moving to her center.
 
kagome moaned his he pulled her underwear off, droping it to the ground, Kagome pulled back, and moaned as Inuyasha kissed her swollen lips.
 
"Please..Inuyasha, no more, I what you to make love me to." Kagome whispered.
 
Inuyasha laughed at Kagome's forwardness, Inuyasha got to his feet, and pulled his shirt and pants off, To Kagome's surprise Inuyasha wasn't wearing anything under his pants, kagome blushed and quickly removed her bra, hoping Inuyasha didn't see her blush.
 
Kagome went to remove her long black skirt when Inuyasha stopped her.
 
"No, leave it on." Inuyasha whispered.
 
Inuyasha hiked Kagome's skirt up, and placed his the tip, of his hard long length in Kagome's opening. Kagome moaned and arched her hips to his. Inuyasha kissed Kagome lips, as she plugged his tongue into Kagome's mouth, as he trusted into her. Kagome pulled from Inuyasha, and screaming in pleasure.
 
Inuyasha moved slowly in and out of Kagome.
 
"Inu....Yasha....Please." Kagome moaned.
 
"Tell me what you want Kagome." Inuyasha whispered in Kagome's ear.
 
"Hard.....mmmmm."Kagome moaned.
 
Inuyasha keeped his slow past, moving her hips with his. Kagome was reaching her peek, he could smell it, he didn't want her to come just yet, He trusted and moved slower. Kagome whimpered, she arched and moved her hips with his, asking him to move faster and harder.
 
Inuyasha picked Kagome up, and moved her without leaving her body, he moved them more into the bed, and flipped so that he was on the bottom, Inuyasha placed his hands on Kagome's hips, moving his with hers. as they both moved faster.
 
Inuyasha made each trust hard and faster each time, Kagome moaned and screamed Inuyasha's name, as she screamed her organisms. Inuyasha trusted into her one more time, and moaned his release.
 
Kagome fell on Inuyasha's chest, both there bodys cover in sweat, Inuyasha pulled a blanket over there naked bodys, and wrapped his arms around Kagome's waist, pulling her tighter to his body.
 
"I love you." Kagome whispered before felling into a deep sleep.
 
"I love you, my beautiful Kagome."
 
-----------------------
 
Sango, Miroku, Rin and Sesshomaru sat around the kitchen, eatting supper, nobody spoke aword, everything body was deep in thought.
 
They all jumped when the phone rang.
 
Sesshomaru got up and walked over to the phone and picked it up.
 
"Hello."
 
"Is this the Toma residence."
 
"Yes."
 
"I'm looking for Kagome, I don't know if she goes under Higurashi or Toma."
 
"She's not here right now, Can I take a messenge."
 
"Yes, tell her the hospital phone, and her test results are in."
 
"Ok, I'll do that."
 
"Thank you, and have a nice day."
 
Sesshomaru hung up and phone, and turned around and looked at all his friends, they were all looking at him.
 
"Who was that." Rin asked.
 
"That was the hospital. Kagome's tests results are in."
 
 
-----------------------
 
AUTHORS NOTE.
 
Sorry about not adding Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's last name till now.
 
And I will not put anymore names at the end of each chapter, I will put all the name at the very end of the story, But don't worrie, that won't be for a while.