InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Test results are in. ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recap: "Ok, the test results say you are............."
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 30:
 
"Ok, the test results say you are fine, theres nothing wrong with you or the baby."
 
"Thank you ver much."
 
Kagome hung up the phone, and fell to the ground. Inuyasha ran to her side, Inuyasha cupped her face and looked into her eyes. She was crying, why is she crying, is she really dieing, Inuyasha sat on the ground and pulled her into his lap.
 
"What did they say." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"I'm fine, so is the baby." Kagome said in between sobs.
 
"Why are you crying." I'm happy.
 
Tears ran down Inuyasha's face. "Why are you crying." Kagome asked Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome tighter to his body. "I was so worried." Inuyasha whispered into Kagome's ear.
 
"He said, the baby's fine to, there's nothing wrong with as." Kagome whispered.
 
Inuyasha kissed Kagome's tears off her face."Everythings going to be ok."
 
"Ya, it is, and I what to marrie you."
 
"I what to marrie you to, I love you so much." Inuyasha whispered.
 
"I don't want to wait in till after school, I what to be with you now."
 
"Sounds good to me."
 
Sango walked into the living room to see Kagome and Inuyasha sitting on the floor, they where both crying.
 
"Are you guys ok, what were the test results for." Sango asked.
 
Sesshomaru, Rin, and Miroku all walked into the living room.
 
"At the hospital a few days ago, the doctor told me and Kagome, that Kagome might be dieing."
 
"Oh my god." They all said at the same time.
 
"Don't worrie, everybody's fine, the baby is really heathly to." Kagome told her friends.
 
"Why didn't you tell as about this." Sesshomaru asked.
 
"I wanted to know first." Kagome told Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru nodded.
 
"Well lets go out, you just got some really good news so lets go and do something." Rin said.
 
"Ok, that sounds like fine." Kagome said.
 
Inuyasha stood up, with Kagome still in his arms, Inuyasha put Kagome down on her feet. "What do you guys wanna do." Kagome asked.